Author Topic: Stack for Figure Competitor?  (Read 10468 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Stack for Figure Competitor?
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »
What do most top level figure competitors run when prepping to a show? What sort of PCT do they have to use since estrogen has a completely different effect on men and women?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Stack for Figure Competitor?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
Anavar is pretty much the standard for most. After that sometimes low doses of primo and in some cases although fewer, low doses of winny as in 10mg/eod. Most use the winny though in the off-season if they use it at all.

GH, 1 maybe 2iu/ed tops for a good part of the year if a national level or pro competitor. Not in every case, there are pro figure girls who don't use it and plenty of them...there are a lot of pro figure girls that use very little of any kind of performance enhancing drug. More do then don't though.

Clen and t-3, staples in the contest prep and even t-3 in many cases in the off-season at a steady low dose.

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »
What do you think about running 6 weeks of Winni @ 10 mg. EOD along with the Clen and T-3, leading up to a show? What kind of dose of Anavar would you run? Isn't Anavar more mild than the Winni and also more expensive in most cases? They are both Class I's correct?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »
What do you think about running 6 weeks of Winni @ 10 mg. EOD along with the Clen and T-3, leading up to a show? What kind of dose of Anavar would you run? Isn't Anavar more mild than the Winni and also more expensive in most cases? They are both Class I's correct?

I would go with anavar over winny for a figure competitor any day. Winny can be a good drug in low doses but for a lot of women it can be to harsh, especially when coming off. If she's not experienced with winny, she shouldn't be messing with it during a contest prep, have her experiment with it in the off-season when it won't matter as much.

I'd have her run anavar at 10mg/ed for say 8wks and depending on the girl bump it up to 15mg/ed for another 4wks...again, depends on the girl. And I'd have her run clen and t-3 through out.

Yes, both class 1, yes anavar is milder but far more efficient in what you're looking for here.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »
I would go with anavar over winny for a figure competitor any day. Winny can be a good drug in low doses but for a lot of women it can be to harsh, especially when coming off. If she's not experienced with winny, she shouldn't be messing with it during a contest prep, have her experiment with it in the off-season when it won't matter as much.

I'd have her run anavar at 10mg/ed for say 8wks and depending on the girl bump it up to 15mg/ed for another 4wks...again, depends on the girl. And I'd have her run clen and t-3 through out.

Yes, both class 1, yes anavar is milder but far more efficient in what you're looking for here.

LOL! nevermind, winny is a harsh enough drug on guys... I can't even imagine the extra stubble the women get..lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
is anavar the only safe anabolic for a female ?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
is anavar the only safe anabolic for a female ?

No, primo can be safe in short runs and low doses. As can winny for some but it's got to be low dose...10mg/eod can do wonders for the right girl.

HGH is also great for girls, 1iu/ed is usually perfect and can do wonders for their conditioning...more so then in men IMO.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »
is there a limit to hom much anavar a female should take ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »
is there a limit to hom much anavar a female should take ?

Yes! I know a few girls that started getting strong sides after going over 10mg a day, so for females would keep it under 10mg, also this was on legit human grade var,  3/4 of the underground var is combinations of dbol, winny and tbol powders... containing 0 actual oxandrolone, as it is a very expensive compound.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 09:29:26 PM »
damn. 10mg a day ?

is that even enough to do much ?

i was thinking about an anabolic to use with t3 for anti catabolic effects.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 09:58:20 PM »
damn. 10mg a day ?

is that even enough to do much ?

i was thinking about an anabolic to use with t3 for anti catabolic effects.

Dude, with real legit human grade var, a guy doesn't need more then 20-30mg, over 30mg on REAL var I get pumps and cramps like on dbol... the shower cramps when yer washing ur hair.. .lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »
Yes! I know a few girls that started getting strong sides after going over 10mg a day, so for females would keep it under 10mg, also this was on legit human grade var,  3/4 of the underground var is combinations of dbol, winny and tbol powders... containing 0 actual oxandrolone, as it is a very expensive compound.

For the most part and in general I agree, but there are exceptions...always are.

You're right, with HG var most girls have no need to go over 10mg/ed...most. I had a girl in 07 that was running HG var and she ran 10mg/ed for the first 8wks and then I bumped it up to 15mg/ed the last 4wks before her show. She was a figure competitor and simply needed the extra bump those last few wks. She had slacked on her diet the first 8wks and by 4wks out had to do some very harsh dieting to get ready, because of that she needed the extra 5mg/ed to be on the safe side and not lose to much muscle. She was doing double cardio 7 days a wk that last 4wks, hour sessions both times and sometimes an added 30min at lunch when she could get it in. She was eating nothing but protein and green vegetables those last 4wks.

She won her class in a class of 20+ girls and missed the overall by one point according to the score card.

The overall message though is...don't be a dumb ass on your diet, lol!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »
Read this on Professional Muscle the other day. Post is old and this chick is a pro now, pretty hard though and has not placed that high recently.  Seems like a bit much to me  :-\

Ok here is my cycle,, but i really think the water is from the gh, im not retaining alot but enough for me to notice

4Iu's gh ed
100mg primo wk
25mg winny ed
15mg anavar ed

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 09:08:59 AM »
arnold what are some sample cycles that youve run with female competitors? in specific t3, var and clen doses?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
arnold what are some sample cycles that youve run with female competitors? in specific t3, var and clen doses?

For var it's typically 10mg/ed for 8-12wks.

As said above sometimes the dose is bumped up to 15mg/ed but not in most cases

T-3 will typically start at 25mcg/ed and will ramp up 12.5mcg every 2wks as needed...identical to the way any guy would run it but the dose never gets as high...usually never longer then 6-8wks of total use with the added 1-2 wks of 25mcg/ed at the end of the cycle to come off. So in total 8-10wks but the last 1-2wks would be after the cycle

Clen, same as the t-3 but dosing starts at 40mcg/ed and will typically not go over 80-100mcg/ed. For most girls around 12wks of use, but I have put a girl on it for a full 16wks...slow ramp up of 20mcg every 2-3wks as needed. And the same type of coming off as the t-3, 1-2wks at 40mcg/ed

dustin

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »
Read this on Professional Muscle the other day. Post is old and this chick is a pro now, pretty hard though and has not placed that high recently.  Seems like a bit much to me  :-\

Ok here is my cycle,, but i really think the water is from the gh, im not retaining alot but enough for me to notice

4Iu's gh ed
100mg primo wk
25mg winny ed
15mg anavar ed

Yeah, no kidding. She's probably got a clit dick by now.

10mg of winny is MORE than enough for most women unless they're competing very high up there. No more than 5-10mgs of anavar should be used either. 5mgs of that and 5mgs of winny is clutch, especially if she is taking 2-3ius of GH. And as we all know, clen and T3 are a staple so whatever dosage is necessary.

I've known some ladies who've taken primo and EQ and they responded beautifully. Low doses of course... no need to tinker with higher doses unless they're competing in the uppermost tiers. It's just too sketchy. Some girls get virilizing effects from 7-8mgs of winny so I wouldn't want to mess around with higher doses. Best to work on the diet and training. Most girls don't need a ton of gear, and when they've got their diet in order and taking 2-3ius of GH e/d they should be looking absolutely fantastic. 8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
For var it's typically 10mg/ed for 8-12wks.

As said above sometimes the dose is bumped up to 15mg/ed but not in most cases

T-3 will typically start at 25mcg/ed and will ramp up 12.5mcg every 2wks as needed...identical to the way any guy would run it but the dose never gets as high...usually never longer then 6-8wks of total use with the added 1-2 wks of 25mcg/ed at the end of the cycle to come off. So in total 8-10wks but the last 1-2wks would be after the cycle

Clen, same as the t-3 but dosing starts at 40mcg/ed and will typically not go over 80-100mcg/ed. For most girls around 12wks of use, but I have put a girl on it for a full 16wks...slow ramp up of 20mcg every 2-3wks as needed. And the same type of coming off as the t-3, 1-2wks at 40mcg/ed
10mg var ed with as much as 100mcg t3 ed ? how much protein in their diet ? muscle loss??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »
10mg var ed with as much as 100mcg t3 ed ? how much protein in their diet ? muscle loss??

t-3 will typically not go over 75mcg/ed, that's why I said bump up 12.5mcg "as needed."

Protein, approximately 25g per meal, 5 meals...this is the average.

Muscle loss, yes some, it's unavoidable and there is no way to diet and not lose some muscle..."some" being the key word. It's also important to note that we're talking about figure competitors here, not bodybuilders.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 08:16:33 AM »
Yeah, no kidding. She's probably got a clit dick by now.

10mg of winny is MORE than enough for most women unless they're competing very high up there. No more than 5-10mgs of anavar should be used either. 5mgs of that and 5mgs of winny is clutch, especially if she is taking 2-3ius of GH. And as we all know, clen and T3 are a staple so whatever dosage is necessary.

I've known some ladies who've taken primo and EQ and they responded beautifully. Low doses of course... no need to tinker with higher doses unless they're competing in the uppermost tiers. It's just too sketchy. Some girls get virilizing effects from 7-8mgs of winny so I wouldn't want to mess around with higher doses. Best to work on the diet and training. Most girls don't need a ton of gear, and when they've got their diet in order and taking 2-3ius of GH e/d they should be looking absolutely fantastic. 8)

Her next posts were talking about how to do slin  :-\

Delusional and forgot she is a figure competitor but with that stack and slin, will be a bodybuilder in no time! Way too excessive.

I have had success with similar tactics as to what AJ outlined. Maybe a bit more if they need to bring up a bodypart in the offseason but nothing like that chic's stack and definatly no slin!! :(

dustin

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 03:04:06 PM »
Her next posts were talking about how to do slin  :-\

Delusional and forgot she is a figure competitor but with that stack and slin, will be a bodybuilder in no time! Way too excessive.

I have had success with similar tactics as to what AJ outlined. Maybe a bit more if they need to bring up a bodypart in the offseason but nothing like that chic's stack and definatly no slin!! :(

Jesus... slin??? :-\

I wish guys had it as easy as girls. I'm not saying that they work less intense than us, but I've known a few girls who've trained for a couple years and dieted down for a show naturally and looked great. Step it up a notch to the National levels and you throw in some mild androgens, clen/T3, GH and maybe diuretics and you've got a show stopper. Girls don't have to hold sheaths of muscle like we do, but I'll give it to them when it comes to fat loss because I know girls hold much more than guys. That being said, they don't have to struggle with putting on pounds and pounds of muscle so time can be invested in refining their physique and conditioning.

That aside, I don't see why any chick needs to be on slin especially if they're just a figure competitor. A little bit of sauce and some GH should be more than adequate. I hope she doesn't go overboard with the drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »
3/4 of the underground var is combinations of dbol, winny and tbol powders... containing 0 actual oxandrolone, as it is a very expensive compound.

I hear it's very cheap to make actually. Artificially inflated price.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 08:36:49 PM »
I hear it's very cheap to make actually. Artificially inflated price.
oxandralone powder costs about 3.5 times as much as methandrostenelone powder..