Author Topic: Clen question  (Read 871 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
Clen question
« on: October 22, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
I've never used clen before but I'm planning on doing a competition again in 09 and have started to gather up the things I plan to use.  I received my clen the other day and decided I'm going to take just one tab to try and judge if they are real or not.  They are 40mcg.  How much and what type of effects should I notice if anything at all?  Shakes, temp rise, etc.  I realize it's different for everyone so it's a tough question but I should feel something right?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: Clen question
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
lots of different ways to use clen.  i used to do 20mcg for a week then 40mcg for a week and take a break.  ive been experimenting lately with pyramiding my doses up every 3 days, up to 100mcg.  like you said everyone is different, but if you worked your way up to 120-140mcg and you still dont feel anything i would wonder if the stuff was legit.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »
lots of different ways to use clen.  i used to do 20mcg for a week then 40mcg for a week and take a break.  ive been experimenting lately with pyramiding my doses up every 3 days, up to 100mcg.  like you said everyone is different, but if you worked your way up to 120-140mcg and you still dont feel anything i would wonder if the stuff was legit.

The the 3day pyramid is the way I'm planning to do it.  But what I'm wondering is, can I pop one 40mcg tab to see if they are legit before I actually start to use them.  Would I be able to tell if they are real or not by doing that just once?  This way, if they are no good I have time to line up an alternate supply to replace them before I start my prep for my comp.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »
you might not "feel" anything at all at that dose. i wouldnt, but i have a high tolerance for all types of stimulants.  the feeling of clen, if you fel it, will be a little bit jittery, maybe a bit lightheaded type of head ache, youll get dehyrated if you dont drink some water and that will give you a bad headache, youll get some mild cramps... but thats only if you are sensitive to the effects or you use alot of it.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »
you might not "feel" anything at all at that dose. i wouldnt, but i have a high tolerance for all types of stimulants.  the feeling of clen, if you fel it, will be a little bit jittery, maybe a bit lightheaded type of head ache, youll get dehyrated if you dont drink some water and that will give you a bad headache, youll get some mild cramps... but thats only if you are sensitive to the effects or you use alot of it.

Have you used clen yet?  I thought you were just bulking to put on size since you started using?  You haven't cut already have you?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »
The the 3day pyramid is the way I'm planning to do it.  But what I'm wondering is, can I pop one 40mcg tab to see if they are legit before I actually start to use them.  Would I be able to tell if they are real or not by doing that just once?  This way, if they are no good I have time to line up an alternate supply to replace them before I start my prep for my comp.

well in that case i would pyramid like 20-40-60-80-100 each day and see if you feel anything.  i would assume you would if its legit.  slight shakes, mild temp rise.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »
every now and then its good to do a little mini cut, to shed body fat, keep your anabolism soaring, stimulate appetite, maybe even help growth through increse in gh when dieting which is increase in igf which means new muscle cells to develop

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »
I agree.  Plus it helps keep you from slowly slipping into fatass mode without realizing it.