Author Topic: A question for Onlyme Keith  (Read 10321 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A question for Onlyme Keith
« on: October 22, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »
I met Keith Jones, back in 1996, at a health food store.The name of the store was The Wild Cheetah Nutrtion Center, the owner, who was a friend of Keiths was Richard Bounce.The owner was a really cool guy who knew all the cops, and guys on SWAT, and gave them great discounts.All the Firemen, Cops, SWAT, and Military went to this store.
Anyways, when I met Keith he was probably right around 280-290lbs, at probably 13-15% bodyfat.He was a pretty big guy, his arms were close to 20-  21" and his chest I would gues right around 55"-57" .Beleive it or not the guy had a pretty impressive build, for an profesional arm wrestler.He wasnt fat, just a lil bulky, but had a "V" tape.He even showed Richard Bounce pictures of him with numerious well known stars, and his SAG ,card, Screen Actors Guild Card.So Keith did acting, and working with well known actors.Real actors, not B-listers, but "REAL" holly wood stars.He also owned part of a sports nutrition company based out of Hawaii.So he was doing really well for himself.

My question to Keith is how did you go from being a muscular guy who was in very good shape and doing acting to a man who weighs over 400lbs? Do you suffer from depression? did something happen to you, that made you lose all hope? What made you give up on life.?I am not putting you down but Keith, you had so much going for you back then, and after seeing pics of you at last years Mr Olympia expo, I was quite shocked.Keith please tell us what happened.I know if these guys saw you back when you were in shape, they wouldnt talking all the shit they talk now trust me.

chris2489

• Getbig II
Re: A question for Onlyme Keith
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »
He got bit by a spider.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
He got bit by a spider.
dont joke about that
w

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
He got bit by a spider.

So he's like spiderman now? ;D

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »
dont joke about that

Not a joke, just a fact. If I remember correctly it prevented him from training for a long time. Combine that with a bad diet you have weight gain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »
He's a bit of a recluse lately.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »
He's a bit of a recluse lately.
The spider or Big Keith?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:10 PM »
man have you guys ever seen the pics of that spider bite?  harsh

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
I met Keith Jones, back in 1996, at a health food store.The name of the store was The Wild Cheetah Nutrtion Center, the owner, who was a friend of Keiths was Richard Bounce.The owner was a really cool guy who knew all the cops, and guys on SWAT, and gave them great discounts.All the Firemen, Cops, SWAT, and Military went to this store.
Anyways, when I met Keith he was probably right around 280-290lbs, at probably 13-15% bodyfat.He was a pretty big guy, his arms were close to 20-  21" and his chest I would gues right around 55"-57" .Beleive it or not the guy had a pretty impressive build, for an profesional arm wrestler.He wasnt fat, just a lil bulky, but had a "V" tape.He even showed Richard Bounce pictures of him with numerious well known stars, and his SAG ,card, Screen Actors Guild Card.So Keith did acting, and working with well known actors.Real actors, not B-listers, but "REAL" holly wood stars.He also owned part of a sports nutrition company based out of Hawaii.So he was doing really well for himself.

My question to Keith is how did you go from being a muscular guy who was in very good shape and doing acting to a man who weighs over 400lbs? Do you suffer from depression? did something happen to you, that made you lose all hope? What made you give up on life.?I am not putting you down but Keith, you had so much going for you back then, and after seeing pics of you at last years Mr Olympia expo, I was quite shocked.Keith please tell us what happened.I know if these guys saw you back when you were in shape, they wouldnt talking all the shit they talk now trust me.

What did Keith do, carry his pictures of stars around with him :-\  I guess the phrase "walk softly and carry a big stick" isn't an option for some egostic minds...

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »
So he's like spiderman now? ;D
yes but bigger, faster, stronger

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 06:29:02 PM »
Keith wasnt carrying arounds pics with him.He had a 4x6" buissness card that had pics of him, and him on the movie sets with other really well known actors.It was a nice buissness card, that was well done.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »
He got bit by a spider.

wasn't it a radioactive hippo that bit him?
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »
wasn't it a radioactive hippo that bit him?
Why would your mother bite him "Fat"Panda?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »
keith doesn't have a eating problem it's just that his moustache is really heavy

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »
keith doesn't have a eating problem it's just that his moustache is really heavy

big ears--big nose--hideously ugly---gay---yeah you are a real prize yourself

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »
big ears--big nose--hideously ugly---gay---yeah you are a real prize yourself

I know i'm a prize

i'm very good looking

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

I know i'm a prize

i'm very good looking

no dude--you are quite ugly--u really are--sorry to say

STARDOT

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 07:38:23 PM »
he got bit by a recluse spider i believe, get bit by one of those and your life may never be the same either. i wouldnt wish that on anyone seriously.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 07:38:50 PM »
no dude--you are quite ugly--u really are--sorry to say

trust me

i'm better looking than you

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 07:38:59 PM »

You show some respect man, Keith sat next to Jonsey from Police Academy once at a charity event

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »
trust me

i'm better looking than you

ur 20 years younger than me and Ive stuck this face in over 200 fights--are you proud of being better looking than me?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »
ur 20 years younger than me and Ive stuck this face in over 200 fights--are you proud of being better looking than me?

yes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »
yes
You do realize how queer that makes you sounds right?

Oh wait, you're the guy in the size 2 booty shorts,LOL, nevermind twinkletoes!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:17 PM »
yes

wow you have low standards for yourself then--and the funny thing is facially I am better looking than you---ya Im sack of shit out of shape, but at least I can change that.  You cnat change that god awful face and huge ears you have

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »
You do realize how queer that makes you sounds right?

Oh wait, you're the guy in the size 2 booty shorts,LOL, nevermind twinkletoes!!

i've come to terms with my vanity