Author Topic: Sarkozy calls for "Eurozone Economic Government" and "New World Governance"  (Read 786 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
As soon as I heard him say the world needs to change last week I said, yup, here we go....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Listen to Barroso, 21 basically saying things are more susceptible to change in a crisis and they should act on it while they have the chance now...

Wow, just wow... many of us have seen this coming for a long time and been called chicken little CT nuts for it...  but here it is right out of their mouths...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Listen to Barroso, 21 basically saying things are more susceptible to change in a crisis and they should act on it while they have the chance now...

Wow, just wow... many of us have seen this coming for a long time and been called chicken little CT nuts for it...  but here it is right out of their mouths...

What are you talking about? Anyone with any intelligence would come to the conclusion that governments around the world would like to merge into a single entity, logging and recording every detail of our lives. Makes me sick that the UK is at the forefront of this bullshit, 1 surveillance camera for every 14 people -  if that's not against my civil liberties as a free man in free democratic country then I don't know what is. We were even sold into the Lisbon treaty (essentially the creation of a super government covering the EU member states) without it going to public votes, as was promised to us.

Yes this whole financial crisis was engineered by world governments via providing cheap backup loans to banks so they could then pass on the same scheme to undesirables they never would have loaned money to before. The whole situation makes me sick.

In the end it is the good citizen, the tax payer that suffers - although having no say in the matter. We foot the bill to bail out banks (UK and US) and for our generosity we are sold a one world government through fear of financial collapse.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What are you talking about? Anyone with any intelligence would come to the conclusion that governments around the world would like to merge into a single entity, logging and recording every detail of our lives. Makes me sick that the UK is at the forefront of this bullshit, 1 surveillance camera for every 14 people -  if that's not against my civil liberties as a free man in free democratic country then I don't know what is. We were even sold into the Lisbon treaty (essentially the creation of a super government covering the EU member states) without it going to public votes, as was promised to us.

Yes this whole financial crisis was engineered by world governments via providing cheap backup loans to banks so they could then pass on the same scheme to undesirables they never would have loaned money to before. The whole situation makes me sick.

In the end it is the good citizen, the tax payer that suffers - although having no say in the matter. We foot the bill to bail out banks (UK and US) and for our generosity we are sold a one world government through fear of financial collapse.
what am I talking about ???  Just pointing out that we are hearing and seeing the process unfold and that not long ago those of us that said this stuff was coming were called CT nuts.  What happened to your support for one world gov?  I thought you were for it, now you're against it? lol...

Why would a one world government be a bad thing?

Removing all of your points that are based on tribalism, what do you have left?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
what am I talking about ???  Just pointing out that we are hearing and seeing the process unfold and that not long ago those of us that said this stuff was coming were called CT nuts.  What happened to your support for one world gov?  I thought you were for it, now you're against it? lol...

That was sarcasm... :-\

You know full well I support a certain level of tribalism.

Thing is, how can all this be stopped? Seems to have too much inertia :(

Shame there's no "New World" to colonise on this planet, I'd be first aboard the ship.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That was sarcasm... :-\

You know full well I support a certain level of tribalism.

Thing is, how can all this be stopped? Seems to have too much inertia :(

Shame there's no "New World" to colonise on this planet, I'd be first aboard the ship.
I confess to thinking the same thing more than a few times...