Author Topic: Zack Khan at 280lbs <recent pics>  (Read 107050 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Zack Khan at 280lbs <recent pics>
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
Looks good but why doesn't he compete more?  He is totally MIA from the contest stage.  ???
not true

"Here is some recent shots of Zack Khan at 280lbs at his gym in Sheffield, there has been so much controversy surrounding this monster of mass...

He got 4th at the British last Sunday in the heavyweights, his condition was off but many felt that he deserved to win...

I think that considering Zack has been taking 2nd's and 3rd's in the British just about every year since 2000, I think special consideration should be made for Zack to turn pro"

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »
He seems to have a very long torso, short pecs and a massive waist. That makes for a strange combination. Otherwise, he looks huge. Back shots, please?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:25 AM »
 8) he looks like MARLON BRANDOs son ! The one that killed his sisters boyfriend !  ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 09:52:33 AM »
He has the physique to make an impact straight away in the pro ranks.
Alot of new pros won based on conditioning and simply get outmassed on the pro stage.
That being said, he has literally not come in condition year after year...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
Another gym physique.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »
If he would enter a few more contests, he might win.  He looks great, but needs to make an effort...He's not a Phil Heath and gonna win his first show.  But, he certainly can become a pro.

He's British.  to turn IFBB pro he needs to win the British Championships.  He's never even won his class.  Whether there is politics involved, someone in the UK bodybuilding scene will need to tell us.

This is a thin contest history for someone of his size.  http://musclememory.com/show.php?a=Khan,+Zack   :(

I don't have any results of local British contests, so we don't know how many contests he's entered.  What other national or international contests should he enter?  He clearly couldn't enter the pseudo-natural IFBB European or Worlds.    and the IFBB gets all pissy when you enter non-IFBB events.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 02:26:28 PM »
Maybe he needs to move to Venice and live in a van for a few months.  ??? ha ha ha

Seriously, he has the size and shape that many fans would want to see.  Location matters and I think he is pissing away valuable promotional time dithering in England when he could be making friends and supporters in a better venue.  He's obviously serious about working out and not afraid to "pay his dues."

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:59 PM »
Huge SOB. I'd kill 12 afghans to look like him.

io856

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 02:33:37 PM »
jesus christ thats big

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »
Huge SOB. I'd kill 12 afghans to look like him.

Thats not alot.

Jason

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »
On that first stage shot, his back looks unreal! Unfortunately he'll get little sponsorship $ living in England.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »
Dude is pursuing a successful career in movies, he doesn't need to pose in a thong.

O

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 04:33:47 PM »
Not everyone that bodybuilds is interested in competing, some people do it just to look good, without the need to get up on a stage and prance around for schmoes oiled up in a thong.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »
Not everyone that bodybuilds is interested in competing, some people do it just to look good, without the need to get up on a stage and prance around for schmoes oiled up in a thong.

no, some people (such as ZK) just do it for schmoes on webcams

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

That may be true, but what you are saying does not apply to Zack (so I'm not sure why you are saying it).  Zack has made it clear (via his actions) that he wants some kind of bodybuilding career that involves competing.  Alas location is everything and where he is now, is not helping his career.  :(

dutchmanart

• Getbig III
  • There's a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 06:33:33 PM »
Massive belly button

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »
no, some people (such as ZK) just do it for schmoes on webcams

please tell me your kidding

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »
Even if he doesn't turn pro, he can make tons of money guest posing. That's the look the fans want to see...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
please tell me your kidding

No. He is not.  Are you really shocked?  ???  Come on, you have been around too long for news like that to take you by surprise.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 06:47:46 PM »
No. He is not.  Are you really shocked?  ???  Come on, you have been around too long for news like that to take you by surprise.

Zack who i have talked to a bit thru e-mails just didn't strike me as "the type" (i guess by now i should know better)

i mean wtf is wrong with just working a REAL job????

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »
That may be true, but what you are saying does not apply to Zack (so I'm not sure why you are saying it).  Zack has made it clear (via his actions) that he wants some kind of bodybuilding career that involves competing.  Alas location is everything and where he is now, is not helping his career.  :(

Then maybe he has too many things on his plate, ie. other issues he's dealing with... work, family.. who knows

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »
Should be pro imo

He has the perfect face for radio.  ;D
and keep moving!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »
Zack who i have talked to a bit thru e-mails just didn't strike me as "the type" (i guess by now i should know better)

i mean wtf is wrong with just working a REAL job????

You are a cool dude, but you are also hopelessly naïve. How can you be such a fan of this sport and still be so clueless after all these years?  Exactly what "type" did you think he was?  He is "the type" to pump up, wear skimpy briefs, and pose to music for an audience of cheering men.  As I have said before... it is not a big leap to go from that to... well... do I even have to finish this sentence?  ::)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »
You are a cool dude, but you are also hopelessly naïve. How can you be such a fan of this sport and still be so clueless after all these years?  Exactly what "type" did you think he was?  He is "the type" to pump up, wear skimpy briefs, and pose to music for an audience of cheering men.  As I have said before... it's not a big leap to go from that to... well... do I even have to finish this sentence?  ::)

The "athletes" in this sport are nothing but a let down most of the time.