Author Topic: More democratic Gestapo tactics to silence McCain supporters  (Read 652 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
More democratic Gestapo tactics to silence McCain supporters
« on: October 23, 2008, 01:43:29 PM »
http://thesilentmajority.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/up-date-on-the-assault-against-a-mccain-manhattan-volunteer/

Update : Enraged Manhattan Democrat Beats Female McCain volunteer with a Stick
October 16, 2008 · 44 Comments
The Silent Majority has an update on the assault against a McCain Manhattan volunteer.

The District Attorney has filed charges of 2nd degree assault against burley middle-aged Democrat who lost it like a wild bull seeing red when, on Sept 15, 2008 at 51 st and Lexington (at approximately 5:30 PM) he saw the McCain Campaign sign, grabbed it, ripping and breaking it and then began hitting (unprovoked) a small, middle-aged female McCain volunteer. The assault was caused, apparently, because a McCain sign had appeared on the streets-of-Manhattan, That was ALL it took for this individual to become violent…a campaign sign held by another McCain volunteer who had not engaged this ‘passer-by’. The two McCain volunteers were talking quietly to each other when the assault began.

They had not even noticed the perpetrator until he began ripping the signs. He becamae enraged because he saw the McCain signs. He admitted this! He told the officers he didn’t know what ‘came over him’. It was just those signs and the campaign…it all has him SO UPSET!

The document from the District Attoreny is posted below. To verify…this was a real assault with further commentary by the female McCain volunteer who was beaten with a stickby this man. The only correction she had regarding the leagal document was that the sign was held my the other McCain volunteer and that injury was also caused to her right wrist.

According to the volunteer who was assaulted, this is what the anraged, out-of-control Democrat did.

“He tore up a McCain campaign sign (unprovoked) and then took the stick from the sign and HIT me across the side of my head and face when I reached for our sign.  All I said to him was “You can’t do that”  But, I guess he felt that he could  because  that’s when he grabbed another sign (that was stack in a bag) and ripped that one , too! Then he broke the stick. I repeated, “You can’t do that.” I reached for the torn sign and he started beating me with the stick about my head and face as I tried to stop the blows with my right hand.

While I put my glasses back on my face, the attacker and started down the stairs to the subway. I followed him yelling that he should be stopped. He grew calm and stopped only when he saw that I had found two police officers at the end of the stairs to the subway. I pursued him even though I was still stunned from the attack. I had been hit across the head and face with a stick by a red-in-face stranger who was screaming “You people are ridiculous” (Over and over.)”You people are ridiculous” Why? Just because we wore McCain t-shirts and carried McCain signs?

Unfortunately, this man was only arrested because I had injuries to my head and wrist from being beaten with a stick. (I was surprised my glasses weren’t broken) but the police were actually going to let him leave the scene until I was able to show them he had injured me.

This  assault caught us all off-guard. It was completely unexpected and unprovoked. And then, coincidentally, a week later…as we marched politely and calmly through the Upper West side…we met more of this angry mob. I filmed our march that day and it shows we were met with constnat booing and flipping-off. This has  revealed an intense Democrat anger and hatred that should concern every American. Clearly, these people feel there is NO ROOM in America for an opposing OPINION.What has happened to polite discourse?

It will be very interesting to see how this assault plays out. Will the court consider it unimportant ?  If this had been a Republican male assaulting a Democrat female…would it be ignored? As I said to the reporter for France 24: “… Some people are losing control, and it’s not the people on the right. Never have I seen that (behavior) with any of the people on my side of the fence…it’s just not our way. Look at us, most of us have never been protesters …. Do I feel that the Left is aggressive and potentially violent? Yes, because we’ve all seen it.” I certainly have…first-hand!

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: More democratic Gestapo tactics to silence McCain supporters
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »
Liberals need anger management.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »
I think it's rather tasteless to even try to use this as any sort of generalization to describe democratic voters.

Same applies to libs bringing up stories about repub nutjobs who do criminal things trying to insinuate that they represent the opposing party.

These type of threads are getting boring.
from incomplete data

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »
I think it's rather tasteless to even try to use this as any sort of generalization to describe democratic voters.

Same applies to libs bringing up stories about repub nutjobs who do criminal things trying to insinuate that they represent the opposing party.

These type of threads are getting boring.

It happens both ways, it's almost like racism.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 06:16:37 PM »
It happens both ways, it's almost like racism.

As I said later on in my post.
from incomplete data

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »
They don't want to fight the enemy but they will attack their own. Pathetic.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
Mr. Hate at it again.  lol

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »
Mr. Hate at it again.  lol

Hey, what happend to "peace loving" liberals?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »
They don't want to fight the enemy but they will attack their own. Pathetic.

For you, does this story in any way bring forth any valuable argument for which not to vote for Obama?
from incomplete data

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »
Hey, what happend to "peace loving" liberals?

What happen to the conservative republicans? 

More lame generalization from Mr Hate.