Author Topic: Please help, advice, ASAP  (Read 1100 times)

65stew

• Getbig II
Please help, advice, ASAP
« on: October 23, 2008, 03:35:18 PM »
I just received a letter basically stating that my medical records are wanting to be searched based on the Signature Pharmacy incident. I had blood tests done etc. The letter says its from the Attorney General and that I have 30 days to deny request but when I look closely at the letter and envelope it shows no date stamp. I contacted a person who said others had received the same letter and the person said to send back a letter denying their request. Has anyone else received a letter? Any advice would be appreciated.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Please help, advice, ASAP
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »
I just received a letter basically stating that my medical records are wanting to be searched based on the Signature Pharmacy incident. I had blood tests done etc. The letter says its from the Attorney General and that I have 30 days to deny request but when I look closely at the letter and envelope it shows no date stamp. I contacted a person who said others had received the same letter and the person said to send back a letter denying their request. Has anyone else received a letter? Any advice would be appreciated.
Call the attorney generals office tomorrow anonymously and ask them. 

That case was dismissed last month wasn't it? 

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
Thanks for the info. I thought that I read that it had been thrown out thats why I was surprised to get a letter. In the related topics below the article it shows a copy of the same letter that I received. I guess I'll still send back a response that I don't want them accessing my records cause according to what I read if you just throw it out and don't respond they can still access my records.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »
What do you have to be worried about?

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »
Nothing I thought, I had blood work done which showed hormone levels definately low, at the same time I don't want anyone to have access to my medical records just because they feel like looking at them. Regardless if it had to do with this or something else.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »
Nothing I thought, I had blood work done which showed hormone levels definately low, at the same time I don't want anyone to have access to my medical records just because they feel like looking at them. Regardless if it had to do with this or something else.

IMO - I've you've got nothing to hide then who cares either way? Let's be realistic if they want to look into your stuff they will.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »

You are fine even if they wanted to look at the records, which I can understand wanting to stay confidential. If you are low, that is why you get a script. They want to see how much you purchased and where your levels were at.

I haven't heard much lately on the whole issue, but I was told they were looking for those people that purchased around $500 or so worth at a time and had normal blood levels.

Blood work was just a formality for a lot of these places and was scripting anyway. A place in Phoenix has recently closed because of that same reason.

You are a lucky one that is able to get a legal script by having low levels bro  ;)

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »
thanks for the reply. The HR Clinic that I used is one of the ones that stayed in business throughout the whole witch hunt. Being able to get a script is nice but I would still rather have the normal hormone levels that I had when i was 18! I've found that it definately helps, but its not enough to get to the level that you felt like when you were younger. It definately does help you feel more optomistic, energetic, etc. though, besides any muscle building effects if you lift.