Author Topic: If Obama Wins.  (Read 2575 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: If Obama Wins.
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 10:37:34 AM »
LOL I hope your right, but based on what he has shown so far, that argument is difficult to make. He's a far left Carter clone.

If we are not as vulnerable then why are our airports so easily open for attack right now?  You would throw up to know how easy it is.

Cutting defense doesn't necessarily mean cutting the things that help us fight terrorism.

F.  alarmist.   

I also disagree, look at the democratic presedential record on foreign policy & look at the way democratic Senators and Congressmen vote-- There is no bias in that at all. 

Whose Carter's or Clinton's?   

They voted for the Iraq war, and voted to end it because they ran on that ticket.  They knew it wouldn't pass as BUSH would surely veto it. 

LOL every islamic terrorist and their supporters are hunkered down in a cave? I also suppose they have no resources, no technology and no support from anyone I assume?

If they had what you feared they'd have attacked us again long ago.  You can breach the borders of America with ease.  You can commitment attacks on Airports with ease.  Do you deny my assertion?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »
So your contention is that we are vulnerable for attack but the terrorists out of the goodness of their hearts decided not to take advantage of these vulnerabilities for more than seven years? That makes absolutely no sense unless (and god forbid) we are doing something right in combating terrorism or you are under the impression that the terrorists dont have the means to attack us which contradicts your earlier point.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2008, 10:49:19 AM »
So your contention is that we are vulnerable for attack but the terrorists out of the goodness of their hearts decided not to take advantage of these vulnerabilities for more than seven years? That makes absolutely no sense unless (and god forbid) we are doing something right in combating terrorism or you are under the impression that the terrorists dont have the means to attack us which contradicts your earlier point.

lol where do you get that?   NO.   I'll say it again NO. 

Due to our efforts internationally and militarily, the fact we haven't had a attack domestically, and the fact that an attack is VERY easy to pull off here, it suggests they don't have the capability to launch one.   And don't take that to mean i think we should let our guard down.  We need to seal our borders.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »
Agreed.

Ozmo knows is shit.