Author Topic: Facebook Change Leads To Man Getting Convicted Of Murder  (Read 520 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Facebook Change Leads To Man Getting Convicted Of Murder
« on: October 24, 2008, 01:58:07 AM »
Monday October 20, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

When someone is murdered, one of the first things you sometimes see is a Facebook page pop up instantly in their memory. But rarely does the Internet site get the blame for actually sparking a murder.

But that's what happened in London, England last week, after a man was given a life sentence for a killing that took place last February.

Wayne Forrester and his wife Emma had been involved in a fractious marriage for 15 years before finally separating.

And then one night last winter, high on cocaine and drunk from a night behind a bottle, the truck driver attacked her with a meat cleaver and a kitchen knife, surprising her as she slept.

Her screams could be heard across the neighbourhood as the enraged 34-year-old viciously beat her, tearing out her hair and plunging the knife repeatedly into her head and neck.

By the time police arrived, the mother of two was dead. Cops found Forrester sitting outside the home, drenched in blood.

What could have sparked such an outrageous crime? It turns out Forrester wrongly believed his 34-year-old wife was having an affair. When the two split up, Emma changed her Facebook profile to 'single', sending her husband into a rage. "Emma and I had just split up," he explained in a police statement. "She forced me out.

"She then posted messages on an Internet website telling everyone she had left me and was looking to meet other men."

He claims to have felt totally humiliated and lost it after trying to drown his sorrows with booze and coke.

Forrester will have a great deal of time to think about his heinous act. He'll have to serve at least 14 years before even being considered for release.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Facebook Change Leads To Man Getting Convicted Of Murder
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:00 AM »
Monday October 20, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

When someone is murdered, one of the first things you sometimes see is a Facebook page pop up instantly in their memory. But rarely does the Internet site get the blame for actually sparking a murder.

But that's what happened in London, England last week, after a man was given a life sentence for a killing that took place last February.

Wayne Forrester and his wife Emma had been involved in a fractious marriage for 15 years before finally separating.

And then one night last winter, high on cocaine and drunk from a night behind a bottle, the truck driver attacked her with a meat cleaver and a kitchen knife, surprising her as she slept.

Her screams could be heard across the neighbourhood as the enraged 34-year-old viciously beat her, tearing out her hair and plunging the knife repeatedly into her head and neck.

By the time police arrived, the mother of two was dead. Cops found Forrester sitting outside the home, drenched in blood.

What could have sparked such an outrageous crime? It turns out Forrester wrongly believed his 34-year-old wife was having an affair. When the two split up, Emma changed her Facebook profile to 'single', sending her husband into a rage. "Emma and I had just split up," he explained in a police statement. "She forced me out.

"She then posted messages on an Internet website telling everyone she had left me and was looking to meet other men."

He claims to have felt totally humiliated and lost it after trying to drown his sorrows with booze and coke.

Forrester will have a great deal of time to think about his heinous act. He'll have to serve at least 14 years before even being considered for release.

Rev.Wright won't approve Facebook...the founder is white and Jewish  :o
Ban Facebook!  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 04:50:37 AM »
Rev.Wright won't approve Facebook...the founder is white and Jewish  :o
Ban Facebook!  ::)
you need help
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 08:14:17 AM »
you need help

I wonder if you would have said the same if I change Rev.Wright to the KKK  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 10:07:07 AM »
I wonder if you would have said the same if I change Rev.Wright to the KKK  ::)
keep wondering, genius  ::)
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
keep wondering, genius  ::)

Ohhh now I get it....racism is a one way street.... ::)