Author Topic: UG and HG???  (Read 871 times)

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
UG and HG???
« on: October 24, 2008, 08:03:03 AM »
  In my last post someone commented I was using UG when I should be ushing HG. Can someone please tell me where I went wrong? I got the only product I could get my hands on, is it a difference in grade? Carlitonumberone@yahoo.com.  Thank you all of you, I checked Arnold's slang thread but still am confused about HG and UG.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
Re: UG and HG???
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:24 AM »
HG is produced in a sterile enviroment, by qualified, trained people with quality control standards.  UG could be made by anyone, anywhere, you roll the dice and don't know for sure if it's clean, accurate or even what the bottle says.  Could be made in some guys bathtub for all you know.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:59 AM »
Sure.. HG is great but if you can find a quality UG you get great gear at a reasonable price.

I have a “friend” who has used the same UG lab for more than 10 years and has never had an issue. When it was not so difficult to have compounds tested his stuff always tested slightly over dosed. I would put the quality and sterility of his gear up against any HG lab..
No I won’t say the name as he is private.. Keeping it safe for all the bro’s who trust in his services.

Respect,

Ironfreak

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
thank you, now onward toward finding some hg...wish me luck thanks guys

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
  In my last post someone commented I was using UG when I should be ushing HG. Can someone please tell me where I went wrong? I got the only product I could get my hands on, is it a difference in grade? Carlitonumberone@yahoo.com.  Thank you all of you, I checked Arnold's slang thread but still am confused about HG and UG.

Human grade is pharmaceutical grade, a brand name product produced under sterile regulated conditions.

UG is underground product which could be made anywhere, including someone's kitchen!

Basically, you get what you pay for.

UG is sometimes cheaper, but you're taking alot more chances with your health, not to mention the possibility of getting no product.

I've found that UG quality differs from batch to batch and without any regulatory system in check, you could quite possible get an overdosed or underdosed product.

With HG, you are guaranteed to get what you pay for, including the fact that it's clean and safe.

If you expect 250MG Testosterone from Organon Sustanon, you'll get that.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »
Ok I know we don't do sources but can somebody ask this" Is a doctor prescription the only way to get HG quality?" Man if only I wanted to smoke crack, lots of high quality crack all over my neighborhood, much easier to get.  What a shame that people who want to improve their health and apperance run into soo much BS.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »
Ok I know we don't do sources but can somebody ask this" Is a doctor prescription the only way to get HG quality?" Man if only I wanted to smoke crack, lots of high quality crack all over my neighborhood, much easier to get.  What a shame that people who want to improve their health and apperance run into soo much BS.

it's pretty easy to find
TEAM Nasser