Author Topic: Bombing an abortion clinic isn't an act of terrorism  (Read 5482 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Bombing an abortion clinic isn't an act of terrorism
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »
Jag, like I said I don't condone breaking the law in any way.  My point was in reference to countless times certain poster(s) like to compare people in this country to radical Muslims.  Blowing up a federal building and blowing up an empty clinic are both felonious acts that I disapprove of, but I don't feel bad inside when abortion clinics are blown up but when a federal building is blown up I think it's tragic.

My posts have nothing to do with Ayers.  Blowing up the Pentagon and blowing up a baby killing clinic are on two ends of the spectrum of felonies as far as I'm concerned.  One is a matter of National Security, the other is not.  You can say all you want about baby killers in Vietnam, blah blah blah but frankly it is not the same as the systematic murder that takes place every day at abortion clinics.  Vietnam war was 15 years, Roe versus Wade was 35 years ago.  Who has the higher number of kills?

Fair enough... but I figured someone like you would be upset when an abortion clinic is blown up.  :(
Afterall, it's YOUR tax dollars that are used to investigate the crime, ...and it's YOUR money that's spent in order to rebuild it. Between what the government gives them in tax revenues, and what YOU have to give them in the form of the higher insurance premiums you're required to pay when insurance companies pay out,
...I figured you'd be concerned.  Afterall, we all know how niggardly you are?  :D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 10:43:50 PM »
Fair enough... but I figured someone like you would be upset when an abortion clinic is blown up.  :(
Afterall, it's YOUR tax dollars that are used to investigate the crime, ...and it's YOUR money that's spent in order to rebuild it. Between what the government gives them in tax revenues, and what YOU have to give them in the form of the higher insurance premiums you're required to pay when insurance companies pay out,
...I figured you'd be concerned.  Afterall, we all know how niggardly you are?  :D
Jag, I have to admit I actually get a friendly smile when you respond to my posts now. 

Serious question (because I haven't had the inclination to look it up), how many abortion clinics actually get blown up in the US?

Shit, I pay higher premiums every time a girl applies make up in the car and crashes, a roided out teen male street races and kills someone, someone gets rear ended and claims their spine was cracked from top to bottom.  I'm even numb to the fact that people who had no place buying a house helped royally fuck up the US and global economies.  I'm used to idiots making life difficult for everyone else.  You can always count on stupid people.   ;D
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »
Jag, I have to admit I actually get a friendly smile when you respond to my posts now. 

Serious question (because I haven't had the inclination to look it up), how many abortion clinics actually get blown up in the US?

Shit, I pay higher premiums every time a girl applies make up in the car and crashes, a roided out teen male street races and kills someone, someone gets rear ended and claims their spine was cracked from top to bottom.  I'm even numb to the fact that people who had no place buying a house helped royally fuck up the US and global economies.  I'm used to idiots making life difficult for everyone else.  You can always count on stupid people.   ;D

I don't have the exact number off the top of my head, ...but it's a lot more than anywhere else in the world.  :D

Congratulations! You're #1
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2008, 01:14:54 AM »
saying she doesn't condone it is not the same thing.  Hell, you don't condone giving alcohol to a minor.  For her not to say right out that it is terrorism is the problem.  you excuse her for leaving it at "not condoning" it... You need to leave it at her being 100% wrong here.  nobody is saying she is for it to begin with so that's a bit of a red herring.
did you not read my post numbnuts? seriously wtf is wrong with you?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2008, 04:43:25 AM »
according to Palin ::)  I shit you not, wtf?

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/23/palin-abortion-clinic-bombers/

Hugo Chavez supports FARC and he says FARC is not a terrorist group. 

I guess Hugo thinks drug trafficking, arms trafficking, attacks on civilian population, kidnappings and murder are not acts of terrorism.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 04:46:02 AM »
did you not read my post numbnuts? seriously wtf is wrong with you?
the one you quoted, the one where you went on to basically say, yea but it's cool anyway because she doesn't condone it... yea I read it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2008, 04:47:13 AM »
Hugo Chavez supports FARC and he says FARC is not a terrorist group. 

I guess Hugo thinks drug trafficking, arms trafficking, attacks on civilian population, kidnappings and murder are not acts of terrorism.   ::)
lol you're worried I'm actually Hugo Chavez  ;D