Author Topic: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!  (Read 8447 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!
« on: October 24, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

The question:  Your family is in the middle of this shit, what do you do?

Don't fucking cricket me on this thread, answer!  I want to know what you do! 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

The question:  Your family in the middle of this shit, what do you do?

I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself and aiding foreigners from other Muslim countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 05:24:23 PM »
I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself and aiding foreigners from other Muslim countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country.
You completely skiped the question...  "from other mulsim countries" We're not a muslim country, hello!!!  Drop the middle east and answer my question...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »
You completely skiped the question...  "from other mulsim countries" We're not a muslim country, hello!!!  Drop the middle east and answer my question...

I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself, getting brainwashed by their lies while they push their own agendas for power, and aiding said foreigners from other countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country.

Thanks for blocking pm's after sending me your tear-filled meltdown.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself, getting brainwashed by their lies while they push their own agendas for power, and aiding said foreigners from other countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country.

Thanks for blocking pm's after sending me your tear-filled meltdown.
I completely don't understand your answer to my question... So you're saying, America has been invaded, is being occupied, families all around you losing loved ones, maybe even a member of your family detained and tortured for months and your answer is, "I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself, getting brainwashed by their lies while they push their own agendas for power, and aiding said foreigners from other countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country."

does that even make sense or do you want to actually attempt answering my fucking question!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 05:34:51 PM »
I completely don't understand your answer to my question... So you're saying, America has been invaded, is being occupied, families all around you losing loved ones, maybe even a member of your family detained and tortured for months and your answer is, "I surely wouldn't spend my time aligning myself, getting brainwashed by their lies while they push their own agendas for power, and aiding said foreigners from other countries in spending most of my time killing fellow women and children from my country."

does that even make sense or do you want to actually attempt answering my fucking question!

You're trying to paint this from the viewpoint of an Iraqi or other person from a country we "invaded." I'm responding as if I were one of them. 

Capiche?  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »
I'm fighting to kick the invaders the fuck out... USA bitches.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »
PS... You have my permission to post my tear filled meltdown...  I would love to see if people would describe it as such... Fact is I'm fucking sick of replying to your posts for nothing... You do it to everyone...  You come in and drop your stupid opinion and bail...  there are countless threads where you have done exactly that...  My advice to everyone here is not to even reply to your posts because the one thing I've learned from you is that time posting will be wasted time posting... 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
You're trying to paint this from the viewpoint of an Iraqi or other person from a country we "invaded." I'm responding as if I were one of them. 

Capiche?  ::)
no dickhead, I intentionally phrased it domestically for a reason... The reason was most certainly not to have you answer from an Iraqi perspective,... no shit huh ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »
The moral equivelancy is ridiculous but I will play ur game. I'm going to do my best to kill the enemy. Nowhere am I going to blow myself up, nor am I going to kill my fellow citizens in the process. We generally don't behave like barbabarians in the West in the 21st Century. However if u want an example from history look at what the Brits planned for the Germans, had they invaded. They were trained and expected to kill germans even to the extent of killining innocents in the process if they got in the way...what the ragheads do in Iraq is far different. All that said, we're not barbarians invading Iraq..most Barbarians don't build schools, wells...and powerplants. We're the only country in the world that invades and tries to make things better before we leave. Oh and nobody here can say a damm thing about that statement because they have'nt spent day one on the ground in Iraq or Afghanistan.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »
The moral equivelancy is ridiculous but I will play ur game. I'm going to do my best to kill the enemy. Nowhere am I going to blow myself up, nor am I going to kill my fellow citizens in the process. We generally don't behave like barbabarians in the West in the 21st Century. However if u want an example from history look at what the Brits planned for the Germans, had they invaded. They were trained and expected to kill germans even to the extent of killining innocents in the process if they got in the way...what the ragheads do in Iraq is far different. All that said, we're not barbarians invading Iraq..most Barbarians don't build schools, wells...and powerplants. We're the only country in the world that invades and tries to make things better before we leave. Oh and nobody here can say a damm thing about that statement because they have'nt spent day one on the ground in Iraq or Afghanistan.
well, I guess you phrased it so nobody who has been on the ground in Iraq or Afghanistan can reply....   ::)  so I won't unless you want my opinion....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »
Kill them all, let god sort them out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »
try and get my family out and more than likely stay behind to help fight and like HH6 said i wouldnt kill my own innocent countrymen.

you forgot to say that our country was ruled by a murderuous dictator before country X invaded.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »
well, I guess you phrased it so nobody who has been on the ground in Iraq or Afghanistan can reply....   ::)  so I won't unless you want my opinion....

Again...since most if not all of u have very little first hand info on what we've done for the Iraqi's u really can't say we're not helping them...better.

TT..its almost ridiculous to even respond to but I'd be willing to have Hugo shape his senario so we can better respond. What if Obama was to cave completely to the left and they came for our guns...or the Neo's ::) killed Obama...or we got nuked.....as stated...the senario needs more work.
L

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at some guys, throw one
of those little baby-type pumpkins.  Maybe it'll make everyone think of how
crazy war is, and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade.
G

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

Im curious Hugo. Is it your opinion that we are "randomly" gathering up and caging, and torturing, and humiliating innocent men before releasing them?  Are we just killing off many many Iraqi men?  Do we dominate the world?  Im just curious if that is what you think of the US?

But to answer your question, I would try and get my family to safety then join my fellow countrymen to fight the invading force.

NOW... if my country was ruled by a facist dicatator whose goverment ran a fear driven police state in which my family could be raped, murdered randomly for no reason and another goverment came in and overthrew said dicatator, I would do everything in my power to embrace the freedom I was given and make sure it never happened again.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »
We are being invaded.........by illegals.  Like chaos said, kill em all and let God sort them out.   ;D
Squishy face retard

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

You had a country in mine when say "X country". If you are referring to the occupying forces being Al Queda, your scenario is exactly what they intend. In answer to your question.......you fight for your family and freedom and don't give in.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »
If Al Qaeda were to invade, I'd hand them a razor, some bars of soap and Axe body spray.  That should take care of the smell.
Squishy face retard

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »
You had a country in mine when say "X country". If you are referring to the occupying forces being Al Queda, your scenario is exactly what they intend. In answer to your question.......you fight for your family and freedom and don't give in.

Al Qaeda wants to invade the US?
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 07:35:44 PM »
Why is it that other than Tu, ...none of you have the balls to answer a straightforward question?

You're so busy trying to "not give up any points", ...you avoid the question and add other factors into the scenario. The question was pretty straightforward. Why can't you answer it? What the fuck would you do?

If it helps, you might want to consider the possibility that Hugo wasn't refering to a situation from the past, ...but the upcoming scenario the NWO has in store for America. Can you answer now?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »
Why is it that other than Tu, ...none of you have the balls to answer a straightforward question?

You're so busy trying to "not give up any points", ...you avoid the question and add other factors into the scenario. The question was pretty straightforward. Why can't you answer it? What the fuck would you do?

If it helps, you might want to consider the possibility that Hugo wasn't refering to a situation from the past, ...but the upcoming scenario the NWO has in store for America. Can you answer now?
LOL well Jag although these may not be the answers you want they are the actions that would be done by us in the event that this happend. What makes you believe we would act any different? we arent all yellow bellied ppl who would roll over in the face of shit like this.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »
LOL well Jag although these may not be the answers you want they are the actions that would be done by us in the event that this happend. What makes you believe we would act any different? we arent all yellow bellied ppl who would roll over in the face of shit like this.

What actions are that? ??? With the exception of Tu, ...no one has had the guts to answer the question.

The only thing demonstrated by the responses is that none of you have the ability to recognize the enemy, and that you'd be far more content to fight with each other. The NWO will have a field day taking candy from babies.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »
Get a gun and start shooting futhermuckers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 11:33:53 PM »
What actions are that? ??? With the exception of Tu, ...no one has had the guts to answer the question.

The only thing demonstrated by the responses is that none of you have the ability to recognize the enemy, and that you'd be far more content to fight with each other. The NWO will have a field day taking candy from babies.

try and get my family out and more than likely stay behind to help fight and like HH6 said i wouldnt kill my own innocent countrymen.
you forgot to say that our country was ruled by a murderuous dictator before country X invaded.
how did i not answer the question jag?