Author Topic: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!  (Read 8462 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »
how did i not answer the question jag?

Sorry, I guess your response was lost amid the additional bullshit commentary you felt the need to throw in.
w

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »
you forgot to say that our country was ruled by a murderuous dictator before country X invaded.

Isn't it already?  ;)
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
Sorry, I guess your response was lost amid the additional bullshit commentary you felt the need to throw in.
LOL so you where wrong? im sorry i didnt get the point of your post with your passive aggressive bull shit. Jag you know what he was implying just like the rest of us do dont be fuking ignorant.
Isn't it already?  ;)
quote]
No its not

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »
LOL so you where wrong? im sorry i didnt get the point of your post with your passive aggressive bull shit.

Well you better learn how to read past my passive aggressive bullshit to get to the point,
...since I'm not there in person to kick you in the nuts.  :D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 11:51:17 PM »
Well you better learn how to read past my passive aggressive bullshit to get to the point,
...since I'm not there in person to kick you in the nuts.  :D
LOL I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU A FUKING SPANKING JAG...I know how you like that...drop the PA shit at the door i dont like the head game bs

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
LOL I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU A FUKING SPANKING JAG...I know how you like that...drop the PA shit at the door i dont like the head game bs

I only like spankings from men I would fvck, ...and I'd rather be caught fucking a dead horse than a republican.
As for the passive aggressive stuff, ...no head games, ...it's apparently in my nature.

If I wanna take your head off, and I'm not able to be there to do it in person,
...I'm still gonna show my agression. So if you don't like passive aggression, don't piss me off.

Either that, or wait til you see me in person, so I can take a swing at you.  :D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »
I only like spankings from men I would fvck, ...and I'd rather be caught fucking a dead horse than a republican.
As for the passive aggressive stuff, ...no head games, ...it's apparently in my nature.

If I wanna take your head off, and I'm not able to be there to do it in person,
...I'm still gonna show my agression. So if you don't like passive aggression, don't piss me off.

Either that, or wait til you see me in person, so I can take a swing at you.  :D
LOL darlin your more than welcome to take a swing but dont be suprised when you end on your ass.
If i piss you off come out and say it dont beat around the bush we are ADULTS here not teenagers in high school.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »
LOL darlin your more than welcome to take a swing but dont be suprised when you end on your ass.
If i piss you off come out and say it dont beat around the bush we are ADULTS here not teenagers in high school.

I would never take a swing at you without disabling you first, ...I'm angry, but I'm not stupid.  :D

And yes, ...you piss me off!  >:(
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2008, 06:16:24 AM »
Thanks to the few that answered the goddamned question and WTF to those who launched down their own path and avoided the goddamned question like it was a plague rat.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2008, 11:39:42 AM »
You had a country in mine when say "X country". If you are referring to the occupying forces being Al Queda, your scenario is exactly what they intend. In answer to your question.......you fight for your family and freedom and don't give in.

Truly, the only country I thought about was the US.

He asked if it were to happen to me, and I live in the US... So the only country that came to my mind was the United States.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »
You're trying to paint this from the viewpoint of an Iraqi or other person from a country we "invaded." I'm responding as if I were one of them. 

Capiche?  ::)

You anti-American piece of crap.

The O.P. suggested that all men of fighting age are rounded up and tortured. You think that the U.S. rounds up all men of fighting age in Iraq and tortures them? 

You want to take a few isolated incidents and apply it to all Americans in Iraq?

Fuck you.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2008, 12:35:14 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

The question:  Your family is in the middle of this shit, what do you do?

Don't fucking cricket me on this thread, answer!  I want to know what you do! 

That would only happen if Obama is President and something on those terms could happen. Did you hear what Joe Biddin said a few days ago if obama was elected? That there would be some kind of conflict within 6 months.
But to your question H. Chavez i would fight for tis country and fellow Americans

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »
That would only happen if Obama is President and something on those terms could happen. Did you hear what Joe Biddin said a few days ago if obama was elected? That there would be some kind of conflict within 6 months.
But to your question H. Chavez i would fight for tis country and fellow Americans

You mean like how we were attacked when Bush took office?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »
You anti-American piece of crap.

The O.P. suggested that all men of fighting age are rounded up and tortured. You think that the U.S. rounds up all men of fighting age in Iraq and tortures them? 

You want to take a few isolated incidents and apply it to all Americans in Iraq?

Fuck you.

Please don't tell me you're that fucking retarded. Read any of my posts. Apparently you lack reading comprehension as it was Hugo who was implying exactly what you're saying. I don't even know how to respond to the sheer stupidity of your post.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

Thank god I can Speak Spanish, Macedonian and Slavic.  My family would be out of this shit hole before that happened.

The point you are making is, that is EXACTLY what we are doing in Iraq.  And we wonder why they are fighting back.  Sorry but we are scum bags here in the states.  We do things to others if it was done to us we would be outraged.  Typical Right wing nut jobs would loose it if someone invaded us, but they will invade others and think nothing of it..

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »
The answer Hugo is looking for:

After all the Dems, liberals and other effiment in the US fled for Canada, the real men would stay behind and fight the good fight.

Foreigners like Jags would be pissing themselves, hoping to GOD there were still enough real men (read: those Repubs you won't fuck  :D) to carry the flag down south, because once the fight reached Canada, it would be over for all intents and purposes...

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 02:12:11 PM »

After all the Dems, liberals and other effiment in the US fled for Canada, the real men would stay behind and fight the good fight.

Foreigners like Jags would be pissing themselves, hoping to GOD there were still enough real men (read: those Repubs you won't fuck  :D) to carry the flag down south, because once the fight reached Canada, it would be over for all intents and purposes...

Yep and us Liberals will live to tell the story of how all those "real men" fought and died.  :D While I bang their wives in Canada.  :D

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »
You mean like how we were attacked when Bush took office?

Has there been another attack since 911? No because we went after those bastards.
Obama might just sit down and have a cup of tea with them, remember he has no foreign policy experience.
Just like Rev.Wright said, God Damm America if he's President.
Keep on buying all his bullshit he's talking. I'm not.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

If we had a dictator who gassed and killed our countrymen for no reason and his two sons were evil and tortured our sports stars,I would be thankful some other country would be helping us. God bless George Bush!
E

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 02:26:45 PM »

Bump that, seems like mostly republicans stand up and fight and the rest of you just run.
Most of our troops are good ole republican country boys fighting there asses off and don't run.
That slick ass talking Obama never seen combat and don't know the first thing about it. Mc Caine dose.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »
Thank god I can Speak Spanish, Macedonian and Slavic.  My family would be out of this shit hole before that happened.

The point you are making is, that is EXACTLY what we are doing in Iraq.  And we wonder why they are fighting back.  Sorry but we are scum bags here in the states.  We do things to others if it was done to us we would be outraged.  Typical Right wing nut jobs would loose it if someone invaded us, but they will invade others and think nothing of it..

Bad answer Busted, You just don't know what America stands for, we take out the SCUMBAGS of the World

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »
[glow=yellow,24300]That slick ass talking Obama never seen combat and don't know the first thing about it. Mc Caine dose.[/glow]

For a guy who's never seen combat, he's doing a pretty good job of beating the crap out of the experienced combat vet.  :P

And for the rest of you, you wouldn't be doing diddly sqat about it. You'll have been rounded up yourselves.

"All men of fighting age have been rounded up and tortured", ...or are you all women and children, or old men?
w

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2008, 02:36:29 PM »
If we had a dictator who gassed and killed our countrymen for no reason and his two sons were evil and tortured our sports stars,I would be thankful some other country would be helping us. God bless George Bush!

Ya and his sons who would rape women and throw them out hotel windows, and these other cowards would just
leave them alone.  Sorry not this country.

Bump on your post danielson, let them go down with obama.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

Try and get my family out, hide my son and kill every occupier i can.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »
It's funny how i see Mc Caine signs in peoples front yards, but no obama signs, maybe to embarassed to put
his name in their front yard. Like it was said before alot of people say their voting bama but when they get in the booth to vote it will be Mc Caine.  Done deal.