Author Topic: Hormones=AMAZING !  (Read 40520 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Hormones=AMAZING !
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
Yes, I missed most of this thread, but Tbomz ur wrong, sorry.
For 90% of people, no amount or combination of drugs will turn someone into a pro level bodybuilder.

no thats only a myth.
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2008, 06:43:50 PM »
Yes, I missed most of this thread, but Tbomz ur wrong, sorry.
For 90% of people, no amount or combination of drugs will turn someone into a pro level bodybuilder.
you said you never took more than 1700mg a week.

so how do you know?

you had a great physique,. and you never took more than 1700.   i betr if you upped the dose or incorporated other durgs, you would have GREATLY imporved.  obviously. undoubtedly.  

now of cours eim not syaing everyoine can be a pro bodybuilder because alot of that has to do with skeletal structure, muscle shape, and also politics (loook at sami the blacksmith)

but anybody could get pro level muscle

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
::)

The paper i posted is not flawed, you are.

it neither agree's nor disagree with you or candy - it shows that muscle mass results ARE dose dependant on the amount of test taken ( at least up to 600mg a week as thats the highest they studied). however IMO there will be a ceiling at some level - although clearly in that paper 600mg has virtually no sides and much more muscle mass than say 300mg, candy may well still be correct, quite possibly we will never know.
It is so flawed,we were arguing at dose dependent levels over a gram a week and you pull a test out your ass that measures bodyfat levels comparing 20mg vs 600mg.

Ill ask again post a test that prooves Candy right , not somthing that is considered a "average" starting dose of Test E in your everyday first time juice user..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2008, 06:45:23 PM »
no thats only a myth.

Nope its a fact.
Sorry but waaay too many of you have a mythical ideology of what drugs can do.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »
you said you never took more than 1700mg a week.

so how do you know?

you had a great physique,. and you never took more than 1700.   i betr if you upped the dose or incorporated other durgs, you would have GREATLY imporved.  obviously. undoubtedly. 

now of cours eim not syaing everyoine can be a pro bodybuilder because alot of that has to do with skeletal structure, muscle shape, and also politics (loook at sami the blacksmith)

but anybody could get pro level muscle

Oh ok, different discussion then.
Like I said I didnt read the whole thread, but I saw somewhere u said that anyone could be Mr.O, which I'll guess then u didnt mean literally.

Oh and maybe I was in the 10% that could  :P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
Nope its a fact.
Sorry but waaay too many of you have a mythical ideology of what drugs can do.
dude he was agreeing with you  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2008, 06:48:31 PM »

Oh and maybe I was in the 10% that could  :P
nope. you were not .

know how i know?

you told me in a p.m. !  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »
lol. will you are just looking for things to disagree with me on.

how does my post throw what i said out of the water? you cant KNOW phil has good genetics. he could be on minimal amounts and have good genetics or he could have poor genetics and be on shitloads.

i also agree 600mg is going to make anybody grow.  no shit. thats like 30 times the bodys natural production.  where did i ever say you cant grow off 600mg ?? lolol

when did i say there wasnt a point of "dminishing returns? " i didnt, however you cant prove that and most science would indicate that no such thing real exists... since the effects of mg of andro is exponential with increasing amounts..   do i need to explain to you all of the mechnisms through which AAS contribute to muscle growth, or would you like to just stop with your nonsense ?  hahah

No..the word here is genetics..which has gone right over your head , go back and read what you said..

You said you just ramp the doses way up and thats all it takes to be a Phill heath,thats not the case , he has the genetics to look like that,you now have done and about turn and said "he may" be on small amounts no one knows , that shoots down your original post of just ramp the gear to keep growing which is not the case..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »
nope. you were not .

know how i know?

you told me in a p.m. !  ;D

LOL ok ok  ;D
Please continue, good thread.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »
No..the word here is genetics..which has gone right over your head , go back and read what you said..

You said you just ramp the doses way up and thats all it takes to be a Phill heath,thats not the case , he has the genetics to look like that,you now have done and about turn and said "he may" be on small amounts no one knows , that shoots down your original post of just ramp the gear to keep growing which is not the case..
phils sturcture is the same regardless of genetics. if he has poor genetic response to hromones YES he can just ramp the dose ad incorporate other durgs. ANYONE willl grow using bodybuilding drugs. ANYONE.  how much the grow in relation to amount of drugs differs, and the body structure of each person is different. but if phil heath had shit response he could just take more and learn more and still have the same body..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »
It is so flawed,we were arguing at dose dependent levels over a gram a week and you pull a test out your ass that measures bodyfat levels comparing 20mg vs 600mg.

Ill ask again post a test that prooves Candy right , not somthing that is considered a "average" starting dose of Test E in your everyday first time juice user..

you have clearly not even read it, stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

if you read it, maybe you will learn something.
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
LOL ok ok  ;D
Please continue, good thread.
Go back and read the whole thread mate , you were correct with your first post,Candy stated in his firstfew posts its all about ramping the doses to get like that or "grow" which is wrong.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2008, 06:53:59 PM »
phils sturcture is the same regardless of genetics. if he has poor genetic response to hromones YES he can just ramp the dose ad incorporate other durgs. ANYONE willl grow using bodybuilding drugs. ANYONE.  how much the grow in relation to amount of drugs differs, and the body structure of each person is different. but if phil heath had shit response he could just take more and learn more and still have the same body..

this is 100% true.

the myth is believing that some people do not respond to gear no matter what - everyone responds, everyone grows, however not everyone becomes mr o - that takes more ( see earlier post, for further details  ;D)
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »
you have clearly not even read it, stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

if you read it, maybe you will learn something.
I have read you have not posted a test result of dose related TE admin of over a gram a week..you have compared a dose of small amounts (in bb standards) vs 600mg(close to an av starting dose for bb) of course 600mg will pwnt 20 mg are you that thick?

The argument is Candy saying you just keep ramping from 2.3.4.5 grams of test a week to keep growing..
Which you have agreedis wrong..

stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance
Ditto

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »
I disagree.Go back and review what you said first up.. :)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »
Go back and read the whole thread mate , you were correct with your first post,Candy stated in his firstfew posts its all about ramping the doses to get like that or "grow" which is wrong.

Well, I'm watching Desperate Housewives  ;D, so I'm too involved to read the whole thing but I'll just lay the smacketh down as such:

The administration of drugs/food/training, will cause anyone to grow.
The response to drugs, the shape of the muscle, and the amount of muscle potentially carried are all genetic factors which very based on the individual.
A pro has almost the best conditions of all these factors.
While true, ramping up the dosage will cause gains to increase, if you're not a pro on 5g of anabolics a week, you wont be a pro on 6g ew, 7g ew, or even 20g ew.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2008, 07:03:08 PM »
I have read you have not posted a test result of dose related TE admin of over a gram a week..you have compared a dose of small amounts (in bb standards) vs 600mg(close to an av starting dose for bb) of course 600mg will pwnt 20 mg are you that thick?

The argument is Candy saying you just keep ramping from 2.3.4.5 grams of test a week to keep growing..
Which you have agreedis wrong..
Ditto

fvck off you clown, you have not read it.

it does not only compare 20mg with 600mg  ::)

what an imbecile you are - now that i am aware i can disregard your posts from now on.
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #192 on: October 26, 2008, 07:11:57 PM »
fvck off you clown, you have not read it.

it does not only compare 20mg with 600mg  ::)

what an imbecile you are - now that i am aware i can disregard your posts from now on.
That wasnt the point fuckhead it compared
25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg/wk
25 mg so i was 5mg out at that low dose do you expect anymore  ::)

So imbecile it is comparing 25mg vs 600mg as well as 50 , 125 and 300mg of course upto 600-mg the higher dose in this study will conquer the others,you truly are stupid...again its a mute point and has no bearing on this argument..

Now show me the tests that showed what I asked and what you agreed with me on..fukin dopey girl  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »
you asked for:

Show me studies that proove Candi correct..e.g more gear = more mass and Im not talking scale weight,Im talking quality LBM
that study gives you exactly that - stop embarrassing yourself.
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
you asked for:
that study gives you exactly that - stop embarrassing yourself.
You know we were talking dose related over a gram..he was advocating 2,3,4,5 grams was all it took. ::)
If you look what I said you will see you are indeed the embarassment for even pulling that idiotic study up..

Keep trying fatty  :-*

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
You know we were talking dose related over a gram..he was advocating 2,3,4,5 grams was all it took. ::)

you asked for a study that proves more gear = more mass

600mg is more gear than 300mg - it proved that more gear = more mass.

as i said above when talking about 2,3,4g dosages, yes IMO there must be a ceiling - however this study does not show that.
175lbs by 31st July

ASJChaotic

« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!

AINT NOTHING BUT A PEANUT!!!!!

HOOOOO.....HOOOOOO....TI ME TO BLEED

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIN'T NOTHING TO IT BUT TO DO IT

YEP YEP YEP

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
you asked for a study that proves more gear = more mass

600mg is more gear than 300mg - it proved that more gear = more mass.

as i said above when talking about 2,3,4g dosages, yes IMO there must be a ceiling - however this study does not show that.
Yes but that study had no relation to what we were disscussing..
It says "a t4est that prooves candi right"
  Now you must of knew what I meant if you were reading the thread..
Your test is correct in what it found ,yes..but it has nothing to do with what we were discussing

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »
Yes but that study had no relation to what we were disscussing..
It says "a t4est that prooves candi right"
  Now you must of knew what I meant if you were reading the thread..
Your test is correct in what it found ,yes..but it has nothing to do with what we were discussing

it did prove candy right to a degree.

you have been owned will.
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!

AINT NOTHING BUT A PEANUT!!!!!

HOOOOO.....HOOOOOO....TI ME TO BLEED

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIN'T NOTHING TO IT BUT TO DO IT

YEP YEP YEP

;D
a VERY good point made by here by AXA.

enough with the nonsense, fatpanda thank you for taking part in this thread, willgrant one day may you be freed from your ignorance,  now heres a viddeo for all to enjoy... we can all agree that no amount of hormones will make anybody here into this, and also that it tok an extrordinary amount of homrones to create this