Author Topic: Hormones=AMAZING !  (Read 40421 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Hormones=AMAZING !
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2008, 07:56:12 PM »
it did prove candy right to a degree.

you have been owned will.
How is comparing 600mg vs lower doses(your study) comparitive to what candy said..keep ramping doses 2,3,4,5 grams to keep growing...

You ageed with me which prooves Candy wrong.
as i said above when talking about 2,3,4g dosages, yes IMO there must be a ceiling - however this study does not show that

Proove there is even any comparison to those two examples and Ill concede ownage...

You wont be able to though.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »
a VERY good point made by here by AXA.

enough with the nonsense, fatpanda thank you for taking part in this thread, willgrant one day may you be freed from your ignorance,  now heres a viddeo for all to enjoy... we can all agree that no amount of hormones will make anybody here into this, and also that it tok an extrordinary amount of homrones to create this

my pleasure candy.

ronnie looked amazing there - also the first time i have seen a video of the 98 mr o. 8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2008, 08:00:04 PM »
How is comparing 600mg vs lower doses(your study) comparitive to what candy said..keep ramping doses 2,3,4,5 grams to keep growing...

You ageed with me which prooves Candy wrong.
Proove there is even any comparison to those two examples and Ill concede ownage...

You wont be able to though.

hahahaha there is no conceding required - you have been owned.
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »
my pleasure candy.

ronnie looked amazing there - also the first time i have seen a video of the 98 mr o. 8)
In my opinion that is the apex, never before and never since then has a human ever came as close to perfection as ronnie did on that night.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
how do you know he has good genetics?

he could have went straight to mega doses and slin and in three years time anybody who goes straight to mega doses hard trianing and lots of food will beocme a monster... maybe if you know for a fact phil was only using minima amounts then you can say he has amazing genetics BUT you dont know.. phil could have average genetics...
Just to drive this point home to the clueless to what Candy first said...
So anybody who megadoses ,trains hard ,eats alot of food will become "a monster" or the comparisson =Phill heath..

No fuckin way..So Candy show us your development after 1  1/2 years of abuse , as according to you ANYONE can become a monster as the comparrisson is "Phil Heath" so are you nearly ready to hit the Mr O?all it takes is megadoses,food,training.

Fuckin idiots...thats ownage  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »
hahahaha there is no conceding required - you have been owned.
Where?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2008, 08:08:14 PM »
In my opinion that is the apex, never before and never since then has a human ever came as close to perfection as ronnie did on that night.
I still can't believe he went on stage with that MASSIVE gyno on his left pec  :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »
Fat P, I just had a PM saying you were Candys gimmick  :o
Truth?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »
Some of you guys just like to bitch and argue about the stupidest shit.  Bottomline is it takes two things to become an IFBB pro.  Drugs and genetics.  You gotta have both not one or the other.  Heath has BOTH!  He's obviously got the genetics.....look at his fucking legs when he was a basketball player.  He's got fucking tree trunk legs and calves.  Obviously his entire body responds well to drugs.  How much is he taking?  No one but him knows.  It could be a couple grams of test a week plus boatloads of GH or it could be a lot less than you think.  He's black.  Blacks have much better genetics on average for putting on muscle.  Why is it that the top guys have been black for a long ass time.  The fucking negroid genetics.  Sorry but Dorian was shit compared to some of the black bodybuilders as far as quality of muscle.  Dorian no matter what he took would never have the quality of size and mass that Ronnie had.  Dorian's muscles looked like drug muscle.  Piss poor quality.  Plain and simple.  Arnold never would have gotten as big as Ronnie plain and simple no matter what he took.  Greg Kovacs would never look like Ronnie even though he weighed well over 350+ lbs at times.  It's all fucking genetics and drugs.  Heath's physique is very much all drugs too though.  He fucking blew up in a matter of a few years.  Did you ever see Haney or Sergio go from athletic build to huge BBer?  Fuck no.  Those guys worked on their physique drugs or not for years and years if not decades.  Look at young pictures of Sergio, Haney, Dickerson, Harold Poole etc.  Sergio started off as a powerlifter.  He was always a strong, powerful human being.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2008, 08:53:10 PM »
I'm not saying black bodybuilders are better than white bodybuilders as far as bodybuilders.  Demayo, Mattarrazo, Milos etc. are all huge guys at one point.  But they never had the QUALITY and MASS that the blacks have had.  Plus I'm sure the blacks have to take a lot less drugs than the whites.  It's always been rumored Arnold took twice as much as Sergio to keep up with him.  Maybe it's true maybe not. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
Fat P, I just had a PM saying you were Candys gimmick  :o
Truth?

funnily enough i also just recieved a pm saying you were just owned badly, and to please take it easy on you  ;D

Some of you guys just like to bitch and argue about the stupidest shit.  Bottomline is it takes two things to become an IFBB pro.  Drugs and genetics.  You gotta have both not one or the other.  Heath has BOTH!  He's obviously got the genetics.....look at his fucking legs when he was a basketball player.  He's got fucking tree trunk legs and calves.  Obviously his entire body responds well to drugs.  How much is he taking?  No one but him knows.  It could be a couple grams of test a week plus boatloads of GH or it could be a lot less than you think.  He's black.  Blacks have much better genetics on average for putting on muscle.  Why is it that the top guys have been black for a long ass time.  The fucking negroid genetics.  Sorry but Dorian was shit compared to some of the black bodybuilders as far as quality of muscle.  Dorian no matter what he took would never have the quality of size and mass that Ronnie had.  Dorian's muscles looked like drug muscle.  Piss poor quality.  Plain and simple.  Arnold never would have gotten as big as Ronnie plain and simple no matter what he took.  Greg Kovacs would never look like Ronnie even though he weighed well over 350+ lbs at times.  It's all fucking genetics and drugs.  Heath's physique is very much all drugs too though.  He fucking blew up in a matter of a few years.  Did you ever see Haney or Sergio go from athletic build to huge BBer?  Fuck no.  Those guys worked on their physique drugs or not for years and years if not decades.  Look at young pictures of Sergio, Haney, Dickerson, Harold Poole etc.  Sergio started off as a powerlifter.  He was always a strong, powerful human being.  

once again you reveal how much of a clown you are.
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »
Yup..these fuckin morons just dont understand..candy quoting the gh15 bullshit just shows his true intelect..

And Candy , the best bodybuilders in the world are also the best genetic responders to gear..they are the cream of the crop in responding to every stimulus plus they have the genetic potential to look like they do...

You can give all the steroids in the world to a Chihuahua it wont turn him into a great dane..so you saying anybody can become a monster all they need is mega doses is total bullshit. ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »
funnily enough i also just recieved a pm saying you were just owned badly, and to please take it easy on you  ;D

Its clear to the ones that actualy know what they are talking about that the ownage like normal is on you Candy..

Go sit in the corner shut ya trap and listen .. ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
Its clear to the ones that actualy know what they are talking about that the ownage like normal is on you Candy..

Go sit in the corner shut ya trap and listen .. ;)

hahahahaha owned so badly you just cannot let it go.........

don't cry. i feel your pain.  :)
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »
You guys sure do take this stuff seriously. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »
hahahahaha owned so badly you just cannot let it go.........

don't cry. i feel your pain.  :)
yet you cant show where I was owned?

Fact:you post a test that had nothing to do with the discussion...you = owned.
Fact:you agree with me that you just cant keep ramping doses as there is a ceiling...Candy = owned
Fact:It takes more than just gear to become a monster or in the comparitive case Phil Heath/Mr O contender.
       But candy claims anyone can become this instance all it takes is megadoses,food and training..Candy = owned and if you agree
       FP = owned also...

You are quite the deluded little panda arnt you , no wonder your species is nearly completly wiped out  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #216 on: October 26, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »
You guys sure do take this stuff seriously. :-\
Na just bored and its so easy to own the kids  :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:26 PM »

I just got 20 PM's saying your the biggest clueless dipshit this board has ever seen and to just ignore you!  You're a moron. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »
yet you cant show where I was owned?

Fact:you post a test that had nothing to do with the discussion...you = owned.
Fact:you agree with me that you just cant keep ramping doses as there is a ceiling...Candy = owned
Fact:It takes more than just gear to become a monster or in the comparitive case Phil Heath/Mr O contender.
       But candy claims anyone can become this instance all it takes is megadoses,food and training..Candy = owned and if you agree
       FP = owned also...

You are quite the deluded little panda arnt you , no wonder your species is nearly completly wiped out  ;)
hahahahahahaha

you asked for a study that showed more gear = more muscle - i provided it.

now you are back tracking trying to regain the little once of credibility you once had.

you have failed.

:-*
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 26, 2008, 09:12:40 PM »
I just got 20 PM's saying your the biggest clueless dipshit this board has ever seen and to just ignore you!  You're a moron. 
;D
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
hahahahahahaha

you asked for a study that showed more gear = more muscle - i provided it.

now you are back tracking trying to regain the little once of credibility you once had.

you have failed.

:-*
No I asked for a study to Proove Candis point e.g more gear as in 2,3,4,5 grams a weeks..no back tracking..
If it wasnt worded correctly for you to understand after reading what we had been "discussing" then you clearly are very stupid

Facts seem to hurt you and you tend to avoid them  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
No I asked for a study to Proove Candis point e.g more gear as in 2,3,4,5 grams a weeks..no back tracking..
If it wasnt worded correctly for you to understand after reading what we had been "discussing" then you clearly are very stupid

LOL.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:26 PM »

hahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »
hahahahahaha

When you start reaching for that pic it shows you have been owned..
Thanks for playing little man  :-*