Author Topic: Hormones=AMAZING !  (Read 40425 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Hormones=AMAZING !
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »
I cant spell  :D
or think logically it seems  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »
or think logically it seems  ::)
Logic and fact two points that seem lost on you  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
When you start reaching for that pic it shows you have been owned..
Thanks for playing little man  :-*
hahahaha look you simpleton

let me break it down for you once again.

you asked for a study that shows more gear equals more muscle, i provided it  = you owned.
you claimed it was a useless study as it was on fat loss for people taking test - exposing yourself as a fool = you owned.
you then claimed it showed nothing about muscle mass- exposing yourself as a fool again = you owned
then finally you read it - and realised it was exactly what you asked for, then started back peddling, claiming you were asking for something else = you owned again.

now, go to bed son.

it will all be better in the morning.
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »
hahahaha look you simpleton

let me break it down for you once again.

you asked for a study that shows more gear equals more muscle, i provided it  = you owned.
you claimed it was a useless study as it was on fat loss for people taking test - exposing yourself as a fool = you owned.
you then claimed it showed nothing about muscle mass- exposing yourself as a fool again = you owned
then finally you read it - and realised it was exactly what you asked for, then started back peddling, claiming you were asking for something else = you owned again.

now, go to bed son.

it will all be better in the morning.
Excuse me? I asked for a study that showed Candi was right ,pumping more gear into you = more lbm..If you have read the disscussion you would know he was claiming 2,3,4,5 grams..you come up with a weak study that showed 600mg gives more gains than 25 , 50 ,125.300 umm duhhh are you really that thick? you then contradict yourself and say You agree with me that there is a ceiling , you cant keep ramping gear to = gains..you = owned.

The study was and is useless in this disscussion ...you = owned

Where did I say it said nothing about muscle mass? i looked at it and saw the doses and that was it ,it has nothing to do with this disscussion..ypu = owned..

I read it saw the doses laughed at how silly you were for posting it and asked for one using the doses we were disscussing..you = owned yet again...

Fact is not your strong point is it?

In the morning still wont change the fact you posted a study that had nothing to do with what we were disscussing..

25MG VS 600MG a starting dose by bb standards ahahahaha what a fuckin peice of wet sick you are.. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »
Excuse me? I asked for a study that showed Candi was right ,pumping more gear into you = more lbm..If you have read the disscussion you would know he was claiming 2,3,4,5 grams..you come up with a weak study that showed 600mg gives more gains than 25 , 50 ,125.300 umm duhhh are you really that thick? you then contradict yourself and say You agree with me that there is a ceiling , you cant keep ramping gear to = gains..you = owned.

The study was and is useless in this disscussion ...you = owned

Where did I say it said nothing about muscle mass? i looked at it and saw the doses and that was it ,it has nothing to do with this disscussion..ypu = owned..

I read it saw the doses laughed at how silly you were for posting it and asked for one using the doses we were disscussing..you = owned yet again...
Fact is not your strong point is it?

LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2008, 09:43:10 PM »
LOL ;D
Thanks Mum  ;D
Il blame the ECA and no carbs  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2008, 10:00:04 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2008, 10:11:44 PM »
fixed

It took you 30mins to think of somthing as childish as that? You seem to like trolling the net looking for studys but studys that also have nothing to do with what we were discussing That is FACT,you sound like a geek with 12 inch arms that has no knowledge or experience out in the real world,how close am I , I think Im spot on ...again..

Owned, lmao..dude you have offered nothing to what we were discussing and you then turn around and contradict yourself when you chip in to what actualy was being discussed higher doses in the 2,3,4,5 gram area.

Sadly for you fact has owned you , now get back onto google and look for another "pubmed" study that has nothing to do with what the topic of discussion is or was...

::) GEEK

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »
It took you 30mins to think of somthing as childish as that? You seem to like trolling the net looking for studys but studys that also have nothing to do with what we were discussing That is FACT,you sound like a geek with 12 inch arms that has no knowledge or experience out in the real world,how close am I , I think Im spot on ...again..

Owned, lmao..dude you have offered nothing to what we were discussing and you then turn around and contradict yourself when you chip in to what actualy was being discussed higher doses in the 2,3,4,5 gram area.

Sadly for you fact has owned you , now get back onto google and look for another "pubmed" study that has nothing to do with what the topic of discussion is or was...

::) GEEK

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:04 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I rest my case..FP = Owned Geek  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
I rest my case..FP = Owned Geek  ;)

hahahaha you were 'owned' on page 8.

try to keep up.  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:04 PM »
hahahaha you were 'owned' on page 8.

try to keep up.  ;)
Fail..

Id love to stay and destroy you some more but I have to go Tan and run stairs for PM cardio..you see I actualy live this lifestyle e.g "real world" not sitting on a message board where you gather your facts from online studys that have no bearing on a discussion(you owned yourself when you posted that btw)and in reality have no bearing out in the real world where life is not "controled"

Ta Ta Mr 12 inch Arms from Geekville. :-*

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2008, 11:25:28 PM »
Fail..

Id love to stay and destroy you some more but I have to go Tan and run stairs for PM cardio..you see I actualy live this lifestyle e.g "real world" not sitting on a message board where you gather your facts from online studys that have no bearing on a discussion(you owned yourself when you posted that btw)and in reality have no bearing out in the real world where life is not "controled"

Ta Ta Mr 12 inch Arms from Geekville. :-*

:D

run forrest run, run from the pain.

175lbs by 31st July

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »
how do you know he has good genetics?

he could have went straight to mega doses and slin and in three years time anybody who goes straight to mega doses hard trianing and lots of food will beocme a monster... maybe if you know for a fact phil was only using minima amounts then you can say he has amazing genetics BUT you dont know.. phil could have average genetics...

Ill tell u how i know that he has great genetics. Three short reasons that tell me so :)

He played division 1 college basketball. Which is no ez feat.

He's 5'9 and can dunk a basketball ( thats a pretty amazing vertical leap )

He is one of the top 3 bodybuilders in the world after only training for about six years or so.

Oh yea and look at his calves in that basketball pic, u can tell he has an athletic physique just from that pic. And it takes great genetics to do most of what phil has done ( what i listed above )

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:56 AM »
Ill tell u how i know that he has great genetics. Three short reasons that tell me so :)

He is one of the top 3 bodybuilders in the world after only training for about six years or so.

Oh yea and look at his calves in that basketball pic, u can tell he has an athletic physique just from that pic. And it takes great genetics to do most of what phil has done ( what i listed above )

I thought it was more like 3 or 4.   

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2008, 02:39:58 AM »

:-X

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2008, 03:44:28 AM »

Good answer to a stupid statement.  How can someone try to say Heath doesn't have excellent genetics? ???

Sorry, but there's nothing "average" about Heath's genetics, or every gym rat could take high amounts of drugs and be top 3 at the O.  ::)

Whether Heath has used tons of drugs to achieve that look or not, there is no question he is very genetically gifted.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2008, 09:07:13 AM »
no ones arguing about needing genetics to win the mr o or get that specific look, however in heaths case:

he clearly has been given exact advice in what/how much gear to take  - for bulking and getting cut.
he clearly has been given exact advice in what/how much 'research' drugs to take.
he clearly has been given exact off season nutritional advice - pre contest and bulking.
he clearly has ben given exact advice on how much volume/seight/sets to use for maximum effect while on gear.
he clearly has been given exact peaking advice.

top secret advice - restricted to top pro's.

anyone who is given all of the above will look like a beast - anyone.

not everyone will achieve a symetrical, pleasing to the eye physique - due to genetics.
not everyone will have no side effects from the different gear - due to genetics.
not everyone will get that supershredded look easily - due to genetics (but if you push the diet+gear to extremes anyone can achieve this too)
but everyone will grow massive amounts of muscle.

the point i made before - never in the medical history of steroid use has there ever been a 'genetic non responder' to gear. It has never happened.

Some people might like the idea of, i'm not growing because its my genetics  ::) but in fact its because you have fvcked up 1 of a number of factors - i.e. not enough protein/and or calories, over training/under training, gear is fake, gear use not optimised in terms of half lives etc, pre contest diet not optimal, therefore burning lots of muscle you have gained off season, etc etc.
175lbs by 31st July

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
no ones arguing about needing genetics to win the mr o or get that specific look, however in heaths case:

he clearly has been given exact advice in what/how much gear to take  - for bulking and getting cut.
he clearly has been given exact advice in what/how much 'research' drugs to take.
he clearly has been given exact off season nutritional advice - pre contest and bulking.
he clearly has ben given exact advice on how much volume/seight/sets to use for maximum effect while on gear.
he clearly has been given exact peaking advice.

top secret advice - restricted to top pro's.

anyone who is given all of the above will look like a beast - anyone.

not everyone will achieve a symetrical, pleasing to the eye physique - due to genetics.
not everyone will have no side effects from the different gear - due to genetics.
not everyone will get that supershredded look easily - due to genetics (but if you push the diet+gear to extremes anyone can achieve this too)
but everyone will grow massive amounts of muscle.

the point i made before - never in the medical history of steroid use has there ever been a 'genetic non responder' to gear. It has never happened.

Some people might like the idea of, i'm not growing because its my genetics  ::) but in fact its because you have fvcked up 1 of a number of factors - i.e. not enough protein/and or calories, over training/under training, gear is fake, gear use not optimised in terms of half lives etc, pre contest diet not optimal, therefore burning lots of muscle you have gained off season, etc etc.

phil hooked up with jay when he was still an amateur.  that answers anyone's question.  i think anyone can be a pro bber.  tom prince and some of these other jacks dont have superior genetics.  they did the extremes which it takes to become a bber.  80% of the guys i've crossed over the yrs had the goods but didnt want to mess with NEEDLES or the pharmacy kits.  of course there are pure athletes like phil (DU), ronnie (Grambling LB), shawn (a good enough RB to get a lower D1 SS in his day).  this super genetics s##t and bbing is a complete joke.
Oh...Monica!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2008, 04:14:38 PM »

phil hooked up with jay when he was still an amateur.  that answers anyone's question.  i think anyone can be a pro bber.  tom prince and some of these other jacks dont have superior genetics.  they did the extremes which it takes to become a bber.  80% of the guys i've crossed over the yrs had the goods but didnt want to mess with NEEDLES or the pharmacy kits.  of course there are pure athletes like phil (DU), ronnie (Grambling LB), shawn (a good enough RB to get a lower D1 SS in his day).  this super genetics s##t and bbing is a complete joke.

so you're saying these guys were the best at what they did in the field where EVERYBODY takes steroids...why?  ::)
markus ruhl took so much shit it would make your head spin, why did he never finish top 6?
do you have ANY idea how much genetics and bodybuilding is related?
muscle bellies, muscle shape, muscle insertions, joint size, bone structure, clavicles width, symmetry, proportion, ability to pack on muscle, ability to lose fat, response to steroids  ???
everyday I hear something that is more retarded than the other here on getbig

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
 Genetics Eugenics PED
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
Genetics Eugenics PED
    ;D   

'ttt'   !!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »

tell me.... can this guy win Mr. Olympia if he took enough drugs?  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »
tell me.... can this guy win Mr. Olympia if he took enough drugs?  ::)

he didnt say mr olympia he said pro.

i disgaree, because its not as simple as getting pro size muscles.  i agree anybody can get pro sized muscles though.  but the physique itself ...nah, not everybody oculd get that pro level physique.

anyway, ths guy might be able to be mr olympia. ever seen pics of nasser e sonbaty at 20 y.o. ?? how about dorian yates as a kid?  see levrone now? see tome prince now? see dave palumbo in college as a track athlete???

ASJChaotic

« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2008, 04:31:25 PM »
he didnt say mr olympia he said pro.

i disgaree, because its not as simple as getting pro size muscles.  i agree anybody can get pro sized muscles though.  but the physique itself ...nah, not everybody oculd get that pro level physique.

anyway, ths guy might be able to be mr olympia. ever seen pics of nasser e sonbaty at 20 y.o. ?? how about dorian yates as a kid?  see levrone now? see tome prince now? see dave palumbo in college as a track athlete???
:D :D :D :D :D  ::)