Author Topic: The Animal Pak Quotes Thread  (Read 7032 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
The Animal Pak Quotes Thread
« on: October 26, 2008, 05:17:08 AM »
This is a thread about all the people who take weightlifting way to seriously, post their quotes etc.

First Contribution is from

"GoneAway"

"Cheaper and healthier way (for your hearing) is to visualise your goals before and during your workout. Visualise them to a point where you block out any distractions, like crappy music, and that becomes your motivation to train."

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: The Animal Pak Quotes Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 05:24:35 AM »
Some from the Animal Website lol

"You've dedicated your entire life to building up your body through hard work, pain, hunger & desire. Every single day requires sacrifice. This is our world brothers... This is hardcore livin'."

"You know what it takes to become a champion. You're ready for the hard work and the suffering. Now it's time for the "packs" that'll help you reach the next level & become a true Animal"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a thread on their forum about beanies.

"This may come off as a stupid or ignorant question so bare with. I do not wear any of these things and really never have but I know many guys do. I just wondered what practical purpose of them are. Is it to keep body heat in? Is it just for the look? I know a number of football players wear them but never understood the purpose of them.

Explain? I just wanted to know."

One response was;

"depends really i have 1 i use to cover my eyes bc its really big which heps me workout n not get psyched out by seeing the poundage im pulling or pushing..."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:36:06 AM »
some mean beasts on this forum make no mistake about it.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 06:25:50 AM »
"Pain is weakness leaving the body" ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 06:29:43 AM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 08:35:20 AM »
HAHA, RON.....