Author Topic: Obama dictatorship has officially started - "who is writing your questions?"  (Read 2112 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2271

Here is the Biden interview:

.com/?p=2271

He is what happened after this interview:

“This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election,” wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign.

McGinnis said the Biden cancellation was “a result of her husband’s experience yesterday during the satellite interview with Barbara West.”

Nothing like good open media and debate....freedom of speech I guess for the Obama camp it's been there done that... ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Oh dear.

Both sides do this, recall McCain cancelling Larry King due to questions about Palin, Clinton cancelling on MSNBC etc. Hardly anything new, but I guess when one must grasp at straws they will.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Oh dear.

Both sides do this, recall McCain cancelling Larry King due to questions about Palin, Clinton cancelling on MSNBC etc. Hardly anything new, but I guess when one must grasp at straws they will.

People here can't even remember their own posts, LOL!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Like lambs to the slaughter  :-X :-\

The Coach

That was great, now that someone asked another hard question, this person will get torn apart by the left media who that prick has in his back pocket. If this idiot gets in you can expect more communist sensorship. Who ever vote for this fraud should have their heads examined!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
I love how Democrats:

1.Try to make two wrongs into a right.

2.Never speak on point and ignore facts.

You guys make me all warm and fuzzy inside ... :-*...then I puke you out though  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I love how Democrats:

1.Try to make two wrongs into a right.

2.Never speak on point and ignore facts.

You guys make me all warm and fuzzy inside ... :-*...then I puke you out though  ;D

WOW,  so brainwashed.

Both sides do this shvt.   

You are a good tool for your party though. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

WOW,  so brainwashed.

Both sides do this shvt.   

I don't support a party, I support voting for the better candidate.

And once again you try to make two wrongs into a right, this is a sure way to escalate things over time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't support a party, I support voting for the better candidate.

And once again you try to make two wrongs into a right, this is a sure way to escalate things over time.

Sure you don't   ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

WOW,  so brainwashed.

Both sides do this shvt.   

lol

some of these tools kill me

fuck sakes

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
McCain cancling on Letterman claiming to be racing to washington... then walking across the street to do an ABC interview... LOL

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
She's got some nerve asking him serious questions.  John McCain and Sarah Palin are the only candidates who should be getting 100mph fastball questions from the media.  The Obama/Biden campaign is supposed to be getting the softball questions. ::)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
could be worse.  He could just refuse to answer them altogether, and have zero press conferences, like palin.
!