Author Topic: Ok 9 days to go, why don't you foreigners take a fkn hike  (Read 2084 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Ok 9 days to go, why don't you foreigners take a fkn hike
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:39 PM »
No one gives two shits about your opinions, and we don't stick our noses into your countries business, so I think it's time for you to scram and let the Americans on the board discuss this important election. I'd like to say thank you for all of your input, but it was all just racist diatribe for the most part so I won't be doing that.

Hehe.

Nice one D.
As empty as paradise

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
I don't want some retarded midget Canadian identifying with me. Or a crazy gas cap peddler for that matter.

Epic truth from Danielson.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 01:20:14 PM »
No one gives two shits about your opinions, and we don't stick our noses into your countries business, so I think it's time for you to scram and let the Americans on the board discuss this important election. I'd like to say thank you for all of your input, but it was all just racist diatribe for the most part so I won't be doing that.
like ice cream on a hot summer day...
!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 01:30:01 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  GOOD ONE!!!!!

all I'm saying is that if America is going to play Team America World Police as well as actively undermine the leadership of countries that don't do things our way, we're kind of silly to expect that they have no right to voice their opinion.  I would love to side with you on this but as long as our role in the world community stays like this, unfortunately they have every right to bitch.

hahaha  ;D

Berserker you're spot on.

Danielson, your arrogance/ignorance doesn't amaze me at all. Its pathetic though.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
I don't want some retarded midget Canadian identifying with me. Or a crazy gas cap peddler for that matter.

What if the new administration decided to reexamine NAFTA & GAT or our long term goals in the middle east? Something like spending tax dollars on Americans instead of abroad could be catastrophic.

Another factor is the new administration might have to look at that $700B again under political pressure or give banks actual guidelines. If the American financial market is allowed to correct itself most the foreign markets would likely adjust down.

Weak economy means tourism and charity crap we do would be down too.

Also, private student loans will be down too.

On an international level, the presidency and direction of the US economy actually matter. A lot of those countries have crappy economies and rely too much on the US keeping them afloat through trade or constantly forgiving 'loans'.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 01:33:30 AM »
I'm Australian, but i find the upcoming American Presedential Election pretty interesting.

I have family who live over in the states (Uncle is a prof. at Ohio State Uni), so i've been to the States quite a few times and i guess America means a bit more to me than the typical Aussie.

That being said, i don't ever post about it because the views of an Aussie aren't really needed, imo.
No doubt about it...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 01:52:22 AM »
Danielson,

I make this post just for you.

Vietnam Vets honouring John McCain's service in Vietnam and his contribution to the lives of other vets.

w

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 04:45:15 AM »

I'm surprised you can type you ignorant redneck - FU I'll say and think what I like - I still live in a free country.