Author Topic: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?  (Read 88353 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »
epic hypocrisy. or do you admit to being homsexual? i would have thought that were straight as a gay would surely not wear size 44 inch waist walmart special offer pants

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2008, 04:21:21 PM »
Nice PM, "deltaforce"  Are you threatening me? ::)

I am making you my bitch and there ain't nothing you can do about it.  tell you waht, how about I come and rearrnage your face like the sack of walmart wearing pants crap you are.  I can mess you up real bad ;)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
same tired old act from the pathetic pandamoneum. call people gay, post the same old " fail" pictures and then pretend someone pmed you. a middle aged man playing the same game over and over. truly pitiful.  you should learn from your deserved time in timeout. the boss is watching you son

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »
same tired old act from the pathetic pandamoneum. call people gay, post the same old " fail" pictures and then pretend someone pmed you. a middle aged man playing the same game over and over. truly pitiful.  you should learn from your deserved time in timeout. the boss is watching you son
Hate to break it to you, bitchboy, but the "boss" doesn't give two shits about you or your boyfriend "james001." ::)

So you can keep up the whining and bitching, but there's nothing you can do to stop anything.  Got it, cumbreath?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »
Hate to break it to you, bitchboy, but the "boss" doesn't give two shits about you or your boyfriend "james001." ::)

So you can keep up the whining and bitching, but there's nothing you can do to stop anything.  Got it, cumbreath?

you dont know about what he thinks and he was suitably disgusted with pandamoneum to TO him. this means he went to far and he should reflect on that. i also think he is probably really getting bored with his board being ruined by guys who just call everyone "gay" every post.
grow up , or join a teen board. stop ruining the board with your braindead, infantile , repititive and pathetically unoriginal spam.
or maybe you will get a trip to TO

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

hey Jeff, "deltaforce" sounds like quite the tough guy in this PM, doesn't he.  Should I be scared? ;D ::)

I am making you my bitch and there ain't nothing you can do about it.  tell you waht, how about I come and rearrnage your face like the sack of walmart wearing pants crap you are.  I can mess you up real bad ;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
hey Jeff, "deltaforce" sounds like quite the tough guy in this PM, doesn't he.  Should I be scared? ;D ::)

Damn, you know he's close to reaching full meltdown mode when you start recieving threats of violence via pm, oh brother... :o

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
haha panda is melting down from his time in timeout and jeffro ran away when james put the smackdown on him. like i said everyone has seen you pathetic old games a million times. shame you made nothing of your life ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
haha panda is melting down from his time in timeout and jeffro ran away when james put the smackdown on him. like i said everyone has seen you pathetic old games a million times. shame you made nothing of your life ;D

Exactly how I am "melting down" simply by posting the psychotic PM you sent me?  I don't get it ??? :-\

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: October 31, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
lol. who do you think you are impressing? no one is laughing or backing you up man. all you do is 4 things on this board

1. call people gay
2. insult people's girlfriends
3. pretend they sent you a pm
4. post the same old "fail" pictures over and over

God, it must suck to reach your age in life and only have this to give you any sense of purpose and feeling of self worth.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 31, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »
lol. who do you think you are impressing? no one is laughing or backing you up man. all you do is 4 things on this board

1. call people gay
2. insult people's girlfriends
3. pretend they sent you a pm
4. post the same old "fail" pictures over and over

God, it must suck to reach your age in life and only have this to give you any sense of purpose and feeling of self worth.

bla bla bla.  Just please explain your psychotic PM

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 31, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »
one advantage, I suppose, that gay guys have is that they can be the pursuer or the pursued.  (I'm not talking top or bottom.)   if a straight guy wants to hook up with someone, he has to go out and work for it.  a gay guy can do the same, or he can sit back and let the suitors come to him.

You don't know many attractive straight men, I gather.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: October 31, 2008, 05:59:44 PM »

Telling by his bizarre pm and ranting posts, I think we have a crazed lunatic on our hands with this "DeltsaForce," he should probably seek professional help.  :-\

Im not sure how I ever "ran away" from "james001," please elaborate, Mr. Delusional. ::)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: October 31, 2008, 06:04:50 PM »

haha you're so limited and predictable, no wonder james managed to get you time outed so easy and you begged ron to let you out.

jeffro - big talk but you didnt do so much under your account your pic got  posted on. LOLZ

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: October 31, 2008, 06:08:52 PM »
haha you're so limited and predictable, no wonder james managed to get you time outed so easy and you begged ron to let you out.

jeffro - big talk but you didnt do so much under your account your pic got  posted on. LOLZ
What are you blabbering about now?  Wipe the cum out of your eyes and try typing a coherent sentence. :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 31, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »
I am making you my bitch and there ain't nothing you can do about it.  tell you waht, how about I come and rearrnage your face like the sack of walmart wearing pants crap you are.  I can mess you up real bad ;)

melt, melt, melt ;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 31, 2008, 06:11:53 PM »
the funniset thing is that pandae begged to be let out of timeout . "jeffro" who has a VERY fat face was also campaigning to get his man out of jail. thankfully "pandae" cried enough to ron to get out and spam the board with the same old routine and repetitive posts he has for years.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 31, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
Guess which one of these kids is "deltaforce"

TruthHurts

« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2008, 06:16:37 PM »
the funniset thing is that pandae begged to be let out of timeout . "jeffro" who has a VERY fat face was also campaigning to get his man out of jail. thankfully "pandae" cried enough to ron to get out and spam the board with the same old routine and repetitive posts he has for years.

The most pathetic thing of all is that "PANDAEMONIUM" doesn't seem to realize that the whole board has seen his tired old act of pretending someone sent him a pm. It's why no one believes him or is laughing. It's called beating a long dead horse, they do that a lot here. Him and his little lick spittle gimp "jeffro".

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2008, 06:17:00 PM »

More delusion from our gimmick friend "DeltsaForce.  You're trying way too hard. ::)

Something tells me you're not cut out for this, maybe you should give the Positive board a try. :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2008, 06:18:16 PM »
The most pathetic thing of all is that "PANDAEMONIUM" doesn't seem to realize that the whole board has seen his tired old act of pretending someone sent him a pm. It's why no one believes him or is laughing. It's called beating a long dead horse, they do that a lot here. Him and his little lick spittle gimp "jeffro".

Funny how "deltaforce" is now "offline" and another gimmick comes in to back him up.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »

OMFG TOO FUNNY!! It's touching the way that Jeffro pined for his master and campaigned to have the obese, walmart fat pants clad , unemployed 30 something realeased ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2008, 06:21:34 PM »
Funny how "deltaforce" is now "offline" and another gimmick comes in to back him up.

Fuck, Pandae is on his game tonight, these twinks never had a chance. Pure ownage. :o

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »
Fuck, Pandae is on his game tonight, these twinks never had a chance. Pure ownage. :o

Funny how everyone seems to see you as the submissive one who is the gimp in the relationship. Wonder how u feel about that?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #249 on: October 31, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »
Here's the perfect soundtrack for this thread  :D