Author Topic: Tell me this doesn't deserve a WTF, here we go again...  (Read 2302 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Tell me this doesn't deserve a WTF, here we go again...
« on: October 26, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
McCain said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he can “guarantee” a win on Nov. 4 in a squeaker victory that won’t be clear until late that night

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/14951

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Tell me this doesn't deserve a WTF, here we go again...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:09:49 PM »
I found this kinda sad for some reason

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »
McCain said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he can “guarantee” a win on Nov. 4 in a squeaker victory that won’t be clear until late that night

I don't see any conspiracy.
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 07:38:49 PM »

America doesN'T need squeaker victories, ...America needs a clear decisive mandate, ...and only Obama can deliver that.

Edit:oops, ...meant to say doesn't
w

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »
America does need squeaker victories, ...America needs a clear decisive mandate, ...and only Obama can deliver that.

Obama can also deliver communism.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »

give me a definition of communism, you really think that will happen.

you really are dumb.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 07:58:47 PM »

How dare you...  Obama's our messiah and he's going to save us from ourselves!!  Hail Obama!!

America does need squeaker victories, ...America needs a clear decisive mandate, ...and only Obama can deliver that.

Obama's not delivering any such mandate...  you can put as much stock in all those polls you're seeing, as in...  umm...  as in something not worthy of you putting your stock.

Soooo...  police chiefs all over the country are bracing for rioting if Obama loses...  and they're bracing for rioting if Obama wins...  rioting by the same people, mind you...

Meanwhile, regardless of the outcome, you can count on one thing...  either way, McCain's supporters will go to bed...  because they've got to get up and go to work the next morning.  Maybe that's why they're McCain supporters...  hey, I'm just sayin!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »
How dare you...  Obama's our messiah and he's going to save us from ourselves!!  Hail Obama!!

I'd take him over that Smith guy any day of the week!    ;D

ps: Have you picked out your planet yet?  :D

Obama's not delivering any such mandate...  you can put as much stock in all those polls you're seeing, as in...  umm...  as in something not worthy of you putting your stock.

I don't care about polls, ...I put stock in common sense. Mind you... I realize common sense is not too common these days, ...and especially not among Americans, ...but I still have faith in you people and your ability to discern truth, and raise up against the ignorance that enslaves your minds, ...despite evidence to the contrary. I guess you could say I have the audacity of hope.  :P

Soooo...  police chiefs all over the country are bracing for rioting if Obama loses...  and they're bracing for rioting if Obama wins...  rioting by the same people, mind you...

Ya sooo, ...10 years ago everyone was gripped with fear that civilization as we knew it would come to an end when computer clocks turned over into the new millenium... remember that?

Meanwhile, regardless of the outcome, you can count on one thing...  either way, McCain's supporters will go to bed...  because they've got to get up and go to work the next morning.  Maybe that's why they're McCain supporters...  hey, I'm just sayin!!

McCain supporters will have no choice BUT to go back to work. Their party will have received the biggest defeat ever. They'll have to go back to work, and work like the dickens just to survive.

Hey maybe you could lend McCain your magic underwear before the election?  :D
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 10:57:13 PM »
well we have had a president in the white house for 8 years that did not win the election...so I don't see this being any different.
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 11:01:53 PM »

Me neither. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 04:32:56 AM »
I Do!!!!!! ;D

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 08:09:38 AM »
America doesN'T need squeaker victories, ...America needs a clear decisive mandate, ...and only Obama can deliver that.

Thats funny "clear and decisive mandate" from Obama?

He is the most indecisive and unclear candidate in hitsory.

Ho many times did he vote present?