Author Topic: attn bob chick-i have a question bout something u say in past  (Read 2451 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: attn bob chick-i have a question bout something u say in past
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
not really
what the heck that mean ???

Since the time you first posted this and the original post, you could have dug up the original magazine and given Chick a direct quote with factual information about issue number, month and who is on the cover.
That way Chick could respond in full, but instead you are wasting his time.

Many of the articles in FLEX are put together with their staff, being written by Jose Antonio, Chris Aceto, and numerous others. FLEX then takes this information and puts it into their magazine and says it's what so-and-so does to obtain his winning physique.
MuscleMag International does this constantly. You see a picture of Flex Wheeler in the desert, from a photo shoot done in 1996, and the quote with be vague and ambiguous stating "drink lots of water to ensure proper hydration-Flex Wheeler."

Doesn't mean Flex Wheeler wrote or even said it. But because it's in print, a lot of people believe it and will follow blindly.

This is also the reason why many pros will not post a sample cycle too. Because they know SOMEWHERE, some stupid twat is going to try those amounts for whatever reason and could end up injured somehow.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
Since the time you first posted this and the original post, you could have dug up the original magazine and given Chick a direct quote with factual information about issue number, month and who is on the cover.
That way Chick could respond in full, but instead you are wasting his time.

it was dec 2004 flex mag i believe
i am working at the fitness cneter tomm and i will find out the specifics for bob-maybe then he will answer my ?-dont wanna be wasting the celeberties time ::)
w

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 10:11:55 AM »
Just eat a balanced diet with the emphasis on protein,moderate carbs,and low cals..........it`s not rocket science you know!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 10:31:57 AM »
Just eat a balanced diet with the emphasis on protein,moderate carbs,and low cals..........it`s not rocket science you know!

It's "NaturalWonder" we're talking about Wes. He's a wonder to society, yet he asks all these pedantic questions!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
LOL  :)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2008, 12:37:02 AM »
Natural Wonder you are one dumb piece of shit.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »

Post the exact quote, or tell me what issue it's in, and I'll respond.....not sure what you're talking about.

Hello Bob
I got the info now

Flex Magazine-December 2004-you and kamali on cover-you are doing seated cable rows

page 239-Advanced Nutrition
pic of you grinning and doing cable rows

here is the quote:
"Bodybuilders should include vegetables and fruit at every meal for their valuable nutrients."-Bob Cicherillo
w

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
Don't believe everything you Read.I read somewhere that Bob was the Pros Rep. ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »

Hello Bob
I got the info now

Flex Magazine-December 2004-you and kamali on cover-you are doing seated cable rows

page 239-Advanced Nutrition
pic of you grinning and doing cable rows

here is the quote:
"Bodybuilders should include vegetables and fruit at every meal for their valuable nutrients."-Bob Cicherillo

Awesome...great detective work...now, get to the store and stock up on fruits and veggies!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »

Awesome...great detective work...now, get to the store and stock up on fruits and veggies!!
hmmm...bob but what i want to know is do u still follow your advice from back then or do u not eat as many veggoes today? should i be concerned about veggies in my diet? please your opinions
thanks
w