Author Topic: More peaceful Muslim love. 3 men gouge out Afghan man's eyes in front of family.  (Read 4047 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Yessire, these are most definitely a peaceful people and a religion full of love and sympathy. Afghan farmers are really a threat to the Taliban!!!!!  ::)

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (AP) -- Armed assailants attacked a man and gouged out his eyes in front of his family during a gruesome assault in southern Afghanistan, officials said Sunday.
Afghan farmer Sayed Ghulam at a hospital in the city of Kandahar, south of Kabul, Afghanistan, on Sunday.

Afghan farmer Sayed Ghulam at a hospital in the city of Kandahar, south of Kabul, Afghanistan, on Sunday.

The man, Sayed Ghulam, is recovering in a hospital in the country's largest southern city, Kandahar.

Ghulam, 52, said three armed men knocked on his door in the Sangin district of Helmand province late Thursday. After he opened the door, they punched him in the face, put the barrel of a Kalashnikov rifle in his mouth and gouged out his eyes with a knife in the presence of his wife and seven children.

"I was crying, along with my children and wife, who was screaming for help, but they didn't listen," Ghulam told The Associated Press from his hospital room in Kandahar.

Ghulam, a farmer who said he raises wheat and popcorn, said he does not know why he was attacked. "I don't have any enemies. But they were not letting me talk. They put the AK-47 in my mouth and they were punching me."

Daoud Ahmadi, the spokesman for Helmand's governor, blamed Taliban fighters for the attack, saying that the militants often kill innocent Afghans.

"This guy Ghulam was just a normal man, a farmer," Ahmadi said. "He didn't have any link with the government or NATO forces. He was a normal man but these killers took out his eyes in front of his family. I don't know what kind of heart these killers have."

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousef Ahmadi denied that Taliban fighters were involved. "Whenever we carry out an attack we claim responsibility," Ahmadi said. "We didn't gouge out this man's eyes."

Ghulam, who has a black beard and whose head is almost completely wrapped in a large white bandage, said his attackers were wearing black turbans on their head like many Taliban fighters, but that he didn't know who carried out the attack.

Taliban militants sometimes carry out harsh punishments for people they accuse of being thieves or "spies" for the Afghan government. Such punishments include having hands cut off or being tarred and paraded publicly, but few reports of people having their eyes gouged out have surfaced in Afghanistan in recent years.

In Kabul, two high-profile Afghan kidnapping victims were freed by intelligence officials Sunday after being discovered in a well where their captors had kept them, officials said.

Captors had demanded $5 million each for Humayun Shah Asifi, a former presidential candidate in the country's 2004 elections, and a second hostage, the son of the owner of a major bank chain, said Amrullah Saleh, chief of Afghanistan's intelligence department. The two, abducted separately, had been held for less than a week.

Officials arrested eight people suspected of being involved in the kidnappings, he said.

Kidnapping of high-profile and wealthy Afghans is a growing problem. Criminal gangs demand high ransoms for the release of their hostages. The kidnapping crime wave has caused some Afghan businessmen to flee the country.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
WTF?!

I can't believe such blatant attempts to incite religious bigotry and intolerance are permitted on this board,
...while my innocent little October surprise prank is relegated to the Z board.

I was only trying to give repugs a little hope, ...they seem so depressed lately.

Is there no fairness or justice in this world? {pout} {sniffle}  :'(
w

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
barbaric.

pales in comparison to the damage zionist jews have done to the world though, why don't we hear more about the real enemy(obvious answer) instead of powerless muslims who are in reality just a distraction?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
barbaric.

pales in comparison to the damage zionist jews have done to the world though, why don't we hear more about the real enemy(obvious answer) instead of powerless muslims who are in reality just a distraction?

Stop inhaling car smoke  ::)

Feel free to give an example to what you said instead of throwing shit in the air.

So, did MattT had anything to do with this eye plucking? Did he scream "Holllaaa" afterward?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Stop inhaling car smoke  ::)

Feel free to give an example to what you said instead of throwing shit in the air.

So, did MattT had anything to do with this eye plucking? Did he scream "Holllaaa" afterward?
'give an example' of what specifically?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
'give an example' of what specifically?

The barbaric Jews...you know...the people that have only done good to this world while being prosecuted while Musilms have been committing terror acts for centuries.

Oh wait...you're a BS racist who will now invent some shit and then scream HOLLLLA like your friend MattT.

Don't worry, I will bury your dead self with a pork when the time comes  ;)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
The barbaric Jews...you know...the people that have only done good to this world while being prosecuted while Musilms have been committing terror acts for centuries.

Oh wait...you're a BS racist who will now invent some shit and then scream HOLLLLA like your friend MattT.

bahahahaha now i know your a jewbagel. dont get me wrong islam is a virus to humainity as well.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
bahahahaha now i know your a jewbagel. dont get me wrong islam is a virus to humainity as well.

Feel free to tell me how wrong they did in between making the greatest science and economy contributions (while being haunted by racist fucks like you) to the world ?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
'greatest science and economy contributions' hahahhhahahahaha oh brother  ::) such as???????

but of course here is the typical response 'YOUR A RACIST!!!' ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
'greatest science and economy contributions' hahahhhahahahaha oh brother  ::) such as???????

but of course here is the typical response 'YOUR A RACIST!!!' ::)

Nobel prizes are enough? (plenty of more accomplishments)

http://www.jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html

So where is all the bad you promised? ::)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

you really should turn off the TV.  i am not a fan of muslims so i dont know where you gathered that from.

jews barbaric like powerless muslims who strap bombs who strap bombs to their chest out of desperation and despair?  jews and muslims cannot be compared on the same scale.

i dont feel like writing a long post to you because you are obviously very brainwashed(or a jew).
just listen to what these great men, american and otherwise, have to say about jews.
i recommend reading 'the international jew' for starters, by henry ford, one of the greatest men to ever live, who did more for the working man than any other single person in the world.
you need to educate yourself and stop worshiping your greatest enemy, they laugh at ignorant brainwashed gentiles like you.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
If you associate your race with your religion... you're fucked up... doesn't matter if it's "Jew" or "Muslim".

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
If you associate your race with your religion... you're fucked up... doesn't matter if it's "Jew" or "Muslim".

True and I believe in that.

But "sarcastic" is just full of shit, sad truly sad.

Poor Muslims...only 1Bil compared to 30Mil Jews....yeah....the Jews are a real threat  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
WTF?!

I can't believe such blatant attempts to incite religious bigotry and intolerance are permitted on this board,
...while my innocent little October surprise prank is relegated to the Z board.

I was only trying to give repugs a little hope, ...they seem so depressed lately.

Is there no fairness or justice in this world? {pout} {sniffle}  :'(

How is reporting the news an attempt to incite bigotry? And your thread was moved because it was nonsense. Good on the mods for moving that stupid shit.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
How is reporting the news an attempt to incite bigotry? And your thread was moved because it was nonsense. Good on the mods for moving that stupid shit.

The report is about an atrocity taking place in the midst of a war.

BF frames it as a religious crime. Religion had nothing to do with it. The guy whose eyes were gouged was probably a Muslim. This is about a group that was violent deposed fighting to regain power. Religion has nothing to do with it.

It is the equivalent of labelling the attrocities of Abu Ghraib examples of peaceful Christian love.
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
The report is about an atrocity taking place in the midst of a war.

BF frames it as a religious crime. Religion had nothing to do with it. The guy whose eyes were gouged was probably a Muslim. This is about a group that was violent deposed fighting to regain power. Religion has nothing to do with it.

It is the equivalent of labelling the attrocities of Abu Ghraib examples of peaceful Christian love.

It is a factual story that belongs on this board. Your thread made me laugh, I am not going to lie, but it was false, so it was moved.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
It is a factual story that belongs on this board. Your thread made me laugh, I am not going to lie, but it was false, so it was moved.

It's not the story I object to, ...but rather the incendiary title of the thread... followed by the story.
It's a deliberate attempt to invoke anti-muslim sentiment, ...and subsequent attempts to balance that with anti-semitic rhetoric is just as wrong. Why must people succumb to such ridiculous polarization?

As for my October surprise thread... It should've been allowed to stay... to at least keep hope alive for the repugs. They've been so depressed lately. Besides, if people thought Mrs Fields was on the ticket instead of Caribou Barbie, ...the republican ticket might actually get a few votes on the 4th  :D
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
This has something to do directly to do with islam, because if it was the Taliban that did this the reasoning is quite simple. The reason being spread fear to submit people to the laws and will of "Allah" via atrocities such as this.

Jag you can wrap this around your sickly sweet un-intelligent PC rhetoric all day long if you would like, but that doesn't change the FACTS.

Oh and Jew haters... are you jealous of Jews or something? A tiny fraction of the worlds population out performing muslims by 6000% (relatively). Keep telling yourselves Jews are the enemy, whilst muslims provide nothing to the societies they migrate to other than social clashes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Good and bad can be found everywhere... no religion or race is immune from having a dark side, certainly not Christianity...  Looking at "civilized" history, for every evil you name me in one people or religion, It is easy to have another named elsewhere.

24KT

• Getbig V
This has something to do directly to do with islam, because if it was the Taliban that did this the reasoning is quite simple. The reason being spread fear to submit people to the laws and will of "Allah" via atrocities such as this.

Jag you can wrap this around your sickly sweet un-intelligent PC rhetoric all day long if you would like, but that doesn't change the FACTS.

Oh and Jew haters... are you jealous of Jews or something? A tiny fraction of the worlds population out performing muslims by 6000% (relatively). Keep telling yourselves Jews are the enemy, whilst muslims provide nothing to the societies they migrate to other than social clashes.

This has nothing to do with Islam. Where in that story is Islam even mentioned?
Berzerk Fury injected it to breed hostility, ...and fellow morons joined in. It is what it is... blatant hate-mongering.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

As MattT will say it " jealousy is a bitch, holllllaaaa"  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Good and bad can be found everywhere... no religion or race is immune from having a dark side, certainly not Christianity...  Looking at "civilized" history, for every evil you name me in one people or religion, It is easy to have another named elsewhere.

Oh golly gosh... the old "it's not just islam, let's bring christianity, judaism and mickey mouse into the fray..."

You're building your house on sand with that argument.

This has nothing to do with Islam. Where in that story is Islam even mentioned?
Berzerk Fury injected it to breed hostility, ...and fellow morons joined in. It is what it is... blatant hate-mongering.

Sorry, are you REALLY this stupid (what happened to your 160 IQ)? The Taliban is an islamist group wishing to put the Afghan country under strict islamic rule. Their whole basis is the implementation and the forced submission of the peoples of Afghan to live under strict islamic jurisdiction. To force the entire world under to submit to god under islamic law is islam's loftiest target. The Taliban are doing their part, as justified and promoted via the koran (infallible word of god) itself.

So, this has everything to do with islam (fear via brutality forcing people to submit), but idiots like you like to overlook that because somehow you believe islam to be equal with every other world religion or ideology in britality and "extremism", and as Hugo has shown, people like to make scapegoats for islam by stating "Good and bad can be found everywhere... no religion or race is immune from having a dark side, certainly not Christianity...", what a ridiculously stupid statement.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh golly gosh... the old "it's not just islam, let's bring christianity, judaism and mickey mouse into the fray..."

You're building your house on sand with that argument.

no I'm not...  What I said is as true as it gets...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
no I'm not...  What I said is as true as it gets...

It's a non argument from you. Criticism of something mutually exclusive in defence of the topic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's a non argument from you. Criticism of something mutually exclusive in defence of the topic.
It wasn't an argument ::)  It was a fact ;)