Author Topic: FREDERICK TÖBEN - Australian to be extridited to Germany for 'holocaust denial'  (Read 3393 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Like I said, Jews have substantial lobbying power due to their performance as a demographic.
i agree they are very high-performing people especially considering their numbers.
Do you think they should be barred from political lobbying?
AIPAC is just the tip of the iceberg but - yes, 100% they should be banned.
it's a lobby for interests foreign to the US and has been shown to have an extremely destructive effect on policy, foreign and domestic.

also - its not just that they are a powerful lobby, 'they' control the media, don't underestimate the power that yields.
if a politician goes against their agenda they:
1) trash them in the media or give hardly any coverage/dismiss them.
2) they support an opponent to them with finances and high support in the media.

this is not just lobbying, it's hijacking the American peoples government and like i said, holding our politicians hostage to their agenda. 
it's dangerous and not acceptable.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
So you're not a proponent of capitalism and democracy?

They control the media through capitalism, if you don't like it, create your own media organisation and provide a better service. More whining because they're highly successful, plus you basically want to implement fascism on the lobbying of the US government... hmm...

BTW, do you believe in the holocaust against the Jews?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Great. Lets punish the 'Jews' - they're too successful  ::)
As empty as paradise

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Oh the irony. :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Great. Lets punish the 'Jews' - they're too successful  ::)

Basically that's the crux of his "argument", and a key reason for the rise of Nazism in Germany.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Basically that's the crux of his "argument", and a key reason for the rise of Nazism in Germany.

If anyone should be prohibited from breeding this anti intellectual white thrash group of no gooders would be one of the very first.

Germanism on the other hand - to be a fan of German culture - Nothing wrong with that. 8)
As empty as paradise

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
we have alot of very powerful lobbies in the US, oil, drug companies, healthcare etc.  but you will hear successful politicians criticize these lobbies often.
will you ever hear a succesful politician criticize AIPAC, or go against voting the AIPAC line? never, just look at how politicians must kiss their ass. . .

First stop to elected office is to kiss AIPAC's ass as much as humanly possible.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Another good thread with good potential discussions ruined by anti-semantic conspiracy theorists.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ok, i concede.

i am just jealous of jew success in controlling the flow of information, hijacking governments and exploiting their host countries.  in reality they should be commended and welcomed with open arms, they've done so much good for the world.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Another good thread with good potential discussions ruined by anti-semantic conspiracy theorists.
please quote the posts with conspiracy theories.

thanks bro.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
First stop to elected office is to kiss AIPAC's ass as much as humanly possible.
good post CQ.  in your opinion do you think anything should be done about their stranglehold on the US government?  or should we let the free market sort things out like 'nordic superman' suggests?  apparently it would be fascist to do otherwise.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
- another small rant, please excuse my bitterness about jews being 'too successful' -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a couple of other great jewish contributions to the world:

1) bolshevik revolution/communism
2) russias oligarchs/oligarchic system after the collapse of communism

what would we do without these great people?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
please quote the posts with conspiracy theories.

thanks bro.

You posting here is in complete contradiction to your theory, this is an ISRAELI & JEWISH site.

I never remember his name but one of the top ten billionaires of the world made his money from the media, some Mexican dude, I'm sure he got tons of agenda to support Jewish people.

There are MANY Christian/Muslims/racists like you with money if it was true they would create their own network TV/Cable TV/Newspapers and others.

The internet is the STRONGEST media out there today and you know for a FACT that there is PLENTY of anti Jew content in it.

So ...in summary...get a life.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

There are MANY Christian/Muslims/racists like you with money if it was true they would create their own network TV/Cable TV/Newspapers and others.

The internet is the STRONGEST media out there today and you know for a FACT that there is PLENTY of anti Jew content in it.

Have you seen the World Harvest Network or TBN on cable / DirecTV / Dish?

Trust me... The message is kind of out there, for pro christianity... The question is:

How far will they take those channels?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You posting here is in complete contradiction to your theory, this is an ISRAELI & JEWISH site.

I never remember his name but one of the top ten billionaires of the world made his money from the media, some Mexican dude, I'm sure he got tons of agenda to support Jewish people.

So ...in summary...get a life.

carlos slim is who you're thinking about and he made his money mainly from his monopoly on telecom in mexico. you post really doesnt address anything ive said.

please note my posts regarding yaroni avidan(owner of this site)

thanks.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Ok guys....since there are no white christian rich men in the world, I'm really afraid that Jewish people will rule the world with their money. Same can be said for the PLENTY of RICH RICH extreme Muslims that have an agenda against Jewish people, they can just buy the networks or create new ones so your point is moot at best.

Even with their great success the Jewish people are such a small minority they can EASILY be overshadowed.

And last but not least, internet >>>>>> networks so please don't preach about your conspiracy theories here.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
good post CQ.  in your opinion do you think anything should be done about their stranglehold on the US government?  or should we let the free market sort things out like 'nordic superman' suggests?  apparently it would be fascist to do otherwise.

How's it a good post? She made a statement which agrees with your position, but had no explanation , but you think that's a good post? Ha ha, do you seem me saying "good post" to everyone who agrees with my position...

It's fascist to censor Jewish organisations who have a pro-Jewish agenda. All companies and organisations lobby in support of their own group.

Nice extensive list of negative contributions the Jews have give the world... somehow forgetting Einstein and other scientific elite and Nobel Prize winners ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
How's it a good post? She made a statement which agrees with your position, but had no explanation , but you think that's a good post? Ha ha, do you seem me saying "good post" to everyone who agrees with my position...

It's fascist to censor Jewish organisations who have a pro-Jewish agenda. All companies and organisations lobby in support of their own group.

Nice extensive list of negative contributions the Jews have give the world... somehow forgetting Einstein and other scientific elite and Nobel Prize winners ::)

Yeah this thread is just filled with negative Jewish or Zionists actions  ::)

He just proved he is 110% racist lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

LOL. Jews have won more Nobel Prizes than any other demographic and have given the world more things than can count.

But the internet is a wonderful thing where stupid people have educated themselves on conspiracy sites about the "Zionists" controlling every single thing in the world.  ::)

I tied my left shoe first this morning. Zionist conspiracy!

qiniz

• Getbig II
LOL. Jews have won more Nobel Prizes than any other demographic and have given the world more things than can count.

But the internet is a wonderful thing where stupid people have educated themselves on conspiracy sites about the "Zionists" controlling every single thing in the world.  ::)

I tied my left shoe first this morning. Zionist conspiracy!

;D