Author Topic: Seems odd to me??  (Read 456 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
Seems odd to me??
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:17:01 AM »
"The simple answer is there isn't a valid birth certificate on file !"

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document

HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal, and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.

The governor's office officially declined a request made in writing by WND in Hawaii to obtain a copy of the hospital-generated original birth certificate of Barack Obama.

"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of Constituent Services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND request seeking the information.

Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=79174

When this story first broke I thought it was a waste of time. But it is getting more and more interesting.
And yes i no the governor of Hawii is Republican.