Author Topic: Olbermann  (Read 877 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Olbermann
« on: October 27, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
I like watching Olbermann but there is a big problem with his show.  He seems to never have on hostil guests.  Everyone he questions is allied with his position.  This is a huge problem imo...  Olberman is a savy and intelligent fella.  Why on earth does he not have guests on that he can battle with? He would do good. As much as I hate Billy O, at least he has opposing views on.  Granted, if they start to win an argument he just blows up and shuts off their mic but at least he makes the effort of having them on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Olbermann
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
on a note for those who hate Olbermann, today's worst person in the world was a guy who hung a Palin figure outside his house for Halloween...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:09:43 PM »
on a note for those who hate Olbermann, today's worst person in the world was a guy who hung a Palin figure outside his house for Halloween...

It wasn't those racists scum fucks that had plans to kill black Americans and assassinate Obama?

They'd be on the top of my list.  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »
It wasn't those racists scum fucks that had plans to kill black Americans and assassinate Obama?

They'd be on the top of my list.  >:(

good call.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 06:17:20 PM »
I like watching Olbermann but there is a big problem with his show.  He seems to never have on hostil guests.  Everyone he questions is allied with his position.  This is a huge problem imo...  Olberman is a savy and intelligent fella.  Why on earth does he not have guests on that he can battle with? He would do good. As much as I hate Billy O, at least he has opposing views on.  Granted, if they start to win an argument he just blows up and shuts off their mic but at least he makes the effort of having them on.
Very valid post.

I think the whole idea of a political show on a major network where the host is telling us how to think about issues is retarded.

O'Reilly, Olbermann, Limbaugh..
How about trying to having cm opinion of our own for once.

Eg, I just love it when the average Limbaugh fan slams Pelosi.
Like they actually have a clue about what policies she's running.

I'll freely admit that I don't know enough about Pelosi. So I'm not going to spew random shit just because some radio host tells me to.

Just as I'm not going to write off McCain because Olbermann tells me to.   
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
As empty as paradise

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »
He is far the biggest asshole on TV, what a non funny piece of shit.
Even if i was voting for obama i'd slap the shit out of him. Instead of him doing the worst
person in the world, he should do the BIGGEST asshole of the world.
He would win everytime hands down. This guy thinks he's funny and the dike looking chic
that comes on after him is just as bad. They talk about the same shit every night.
Shit gets old. Just like Jerry Springer or Murray Polgavich, same shit over and over again.
Get some new matieral jerk offs. Reminds me of Trailer Park Trash, and most people who watch it are.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »

He can't have people on he can do battle with because he would lose and would look like a bigger asshole than he
already is. So that answers that. At least O'reilly has the balls to and gives everyone a chance to speak thier mind.
Olberman would be shot down and cry like a baby.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
He can't have people on he can do battle with because he would lose and would look like a bigger asshole than he
already is. So that answers that. At least O'reilly has the balls to and gives everyone a chance to speak thier mind.
Olberman would be shot down and cry like a baby.

Hey man,

Olbermann extends invites - on the air - to McCain, palin, and others to come on the show.  He begged mccain.

Mccain would actually serve himself well to come on the show and appeal to some of the independent voters who watch olbermann - he's very strong in voting demographics.  Obama had the guts to go on Oreilly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »
jimi, thanks for the Hannitish shit view. ::)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »
jimi, thanks for the Hannitish shit view. ::)

Your welcome Hugo, even if we don't see eye to eye your still cool with me bro.
But you know the guy is a big asshole lol..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »
Your welcome Hugo, even if we don't see eye to eye your still cool with me bro.
But you know the guy is a big asshole lol..
no he's not. Olbermann is right on the money with much of what he says.  I just would like to see it applied to some on air opposition.  Thanks for liking me,... I think....

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »
Your welcome bro, can't dislike someone if we don't see things the same way right, that's what's
part of being and living in a free country is.
Would like to see them have on some tough guess.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »
I like Countdown and I watch it almost every day

first and foremost it's entertaining and informative

I don't see why you have to be hostile with anyone, especially if you're just talking

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »
Your welcome bro, can't dislike someone if we don't see things the same way right, that's what's
part of being and living in a free country is.
Would like to see them have on some tough guess.
well ok, if you're serious, I'm with you...  we can disagree and it's all part of the process; we're fellow Americans in that process set forth by the founding fathers.  I like your attitude if it's for real, just caught off guard as it's so rare these days so it you're for real, good to go in my book brother...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 08:14:14 PM »
I like Countdown and I watch it almost every day

first and foremost it's entertaining and informative

I don't see why you have to be hostile with anyone, especially if you're just talking

by hostil I just meant opposing view, sorry.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 12:00:49 AM »

Good question, I too enjoy keith, he reports the shit nobody else reports... always first to the punch...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 12:10:58 AM »

When you say he "hung" a Palin figure, ...do you mean like he hung it up, as in they ran out of witches?
Cause if so, ...I think it's perfectly cool. It might scare a few thinking voters worse than a hook nose witch.

...but if you mean he "hung" a Palin figure, as in hung her with a noose around her neck, ...totally uncool.  :(
w

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 05:10:19 AM »
well ok, if you're serious, I'm with you...  we can disagree and it's all part of the process; we're fellow Americans in that process set forth by the founding fathers.  I like your attitude if it's for real, just caught off guard as it's so rare these days so it you're for real, good to go in my book brother...

No bullshit bro i'm for real, yesterday i go to the gym to meet my workout partner, we do a few sets then i notice
his T-shirt, it's a picture of Obama, so i told him shit i forgot my Mc Caine T-shirt. He's a good guy even if he is
voting for Obama