Author Topic: Got to meet Joe Biden Today:Jezebelle gave him a hug. Pics to follow.  (Read 3507 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Re: Got to meet Joe Biden Today:Jezebelle gave him a hug. Pics to follow.
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
From Michigan Time article Matthew 15:30 states, “Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them.” If Jesus were a Republican He would have asked for a medical insurance card. If these sick people didn’t have one, He would have suggested getting a job and opening up a medical savings account. He would have also warned the people not to import any prescription drugs because that would be illegal. Matthew 18:21-22 says, “Then Peter came to Him and said, ‘Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?’ Jesus said to him, ‘I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.’” If Jesus were a Republican He would have reminded Peter about the three-strikes law. He then would have suggested Peter file for a change of venue to Texas where capital cases are easier to prosecute.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »
Mccain partially packed a high school gym today.

shit, these pics are cracking me up.  The old 240 is back :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »
Let me guess, you wore your little Nazi outfit when you met him?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2008, 06:15:03 AM »
shit, these pics are cracking me up.  The old 240 is back :D

The truth is that that pic was indeed snapped yesterday in Dayton, OH, where mcCain was unable to break 4000 people.

The RNC has stopped releasing Mccain and Palin audience numbers - and they've started moving events to high school auditoriums instead of sports arenas.