Author Topic: Why are people "OK" with Obamas LACK OF MILITARY EXPERIENCE!>!??!  (Read 16077 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Why are people "OK" with Obamas LACK OF MILITARY EXPERIENCE!>!??!
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »
ive voted democrat up until this election...im not voting for mccain because i hate obama...Obama is a great person..connects with people in a different level BUT...u cant pik someone like OBAMA when we are fighting a war and we are in a crisis that we are in now....this is the most important presidental election of all time(as im pretty sure u know) ..u cant just hand it to someone who has never had power in his life....impossible...i would vote for obama in a diff period..but not this one...i dont care who does what and what candidate is going to do what...all that matter is that you have to choose experience over new talent....

if u were a nfl team..and u had the first round pik....ur team is shit, ur not makin money, ur about to sell it offf....who are u going to choose....the guy that runs a 4.5, benches a billion poounds with no actual playing time in his carrer.....or the the guy who isnt as athletic but has put it on the line year after year, knows what to do in time of pressure, and knows where to go when there is walls closing him in.and is a proven winner...u choose the guy that has been thru it all ....simple..u dont gamble in bad times...

there is no way u can tell me this analogy has to intelligence behind it

fuk off haters....

there are generals and advisors...and maybe obama can actually avoid more wars.  ::)

and there are more aspects to being a president than murdering innocent people. the republicans need to stop with using their cynical PUSH-PULL strategies on the election.

and your analogy is moronic. but ill use it some more: lets put all of our cards on a 73 year old running back lol.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2008, 07:43:27 AM »
Its part of the bigger picture....McCain served in Vietnam, served in Congress for a long time...

if you want experience why dont you dig up some 97 year old ww2 veteran while your at it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2008, 08:07:59 AM »
Obama is a naive idiot who lacks experience...I've been deployed twice...really have'nt seen to many murdered people unless u count all the people the shitbags have killed. Most American troops don't go around murdering people. And since u haven't been there I'd say u have no idea what ur talking about beyond what u see on TV or read on the net.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »
Obama is a naive idiot who lacks experience...I've been deployed twice...really have'nt seen to many murdered people unless u count all the people the shitbags have killed. Most American troops don't go around murdering people. And since u haven't been there I'd say u have no idea what ur talking about beyond what u see on TV or read on the net.

who is being naive?  :D

who invaded IRAQ on false pretenses? usa. thus america is responsible for 100 000s of killed people, many of them innocent. and they have increased the hate against america and created more terrorists. thats REALITY , but i guess you wouldnt know that sitting in your trailer park  watching Fox news .

vote OBAMA.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2008, 08:26:38 AM »
who is being naive?  :D

who invaded IRAQ on false pretenses? usa. thus america is responsible for 100 000s of killed people, many of them innocent. and they have increased the hate against america and created more terrorists. thats REALITY , but i guess you wouldnt know that sitting in your trailer park  watching Fox news .

vote OBAMA.
Dude, I was there in 2003..where were u..middle school. We're already hated...but u should know that reading ur lib playbook of anti-American bullshit...but thats ok be a good little dipshit and pay ur taxes.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »
Dude, I was there in 2003..where were u..middle school. We're already hated...but u should know that reading ur lib playbook of anti-American bullshit...but thats ok be a good little dipshit and pay ur taxes.

aha you're one of the brainwashed murderers...

are you saying you dont pay any taxes? are you saying that 100 000s of people havent been killed in Iraq? are you saying that bush have made you more popular around the world?  :D

so why dont you run along now and go hunt cats with your uncle bubba mendelson, using that AK-47 you need for self defense.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »
aha you're one of the brainwashed murderers...

are you saying you dont pay any taxes? are you saying that 100 000s of people havent been killed in Iraq? are you saying that bush have made you more popular around the world?  :D

so why dont you run along now and go hunt cats with your uncle bubba mendelson, using that AK-47 you need for self defense.

Brainwashed murders...waaaaaaa...Bus h Lied people died.....waaaaaaaa...... .100,000's pf people died..um no but waaaaaaaaaaaa just the same. Oh and Obama is going to save us...gimme a break. They want him because he's weak and pliable . I don't hunt...I love animals...douchbag libs on the other hand. ;D  AK-47? I carry an M-4...u must be thinking of ur communist brothers. Not that the AK isn't a good weapon but....I'm an American.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2008, 09:02:10 AM »
Brainwashed murders...waaaaaaa...Bus h Lied people died.....waaaaaaaa...... .100,000's pf people died..um no but waaaaaaaaaaaa just the same. Oh and Obama is going to save us...gimme a break. They want him because he's weak and pliable . I don't hunt...I love animals...douchbag libs on the other hand. ;D  AK-47? I carry an M-4...u must be thinking of ur communist brothers. Not that the AK isn't a good weapon but....I'm an American.

wow you carry an M-4? so how many Iraqis have you 'liberated' with it?   ::)

thats a nice poem ill remember it: bush lied people died. thanks for summarizing it so nicely  ;D

who is 'they'....seems like alot of americans agree with 'they'.....with your pull-push reasoning a majority of americans must be terrorist then lol...(hey if your not with us your against us ehh? )

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »
Actually when i was in Iraq i was strapped to an M1A1 MBT, actually I commanded an entire company...I carried the M-4 in Afghanistan.To paraphrase Pacino in Scarface...I never fucked over anybody who didn't have it coming to em. The They are worried about their pocket books...I don't blame most of them.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2008, 09:11:46 AM »
HH6 is one of my favorite members here. 

His POV, being in the field of a place we only see on CNN, is definitely appreciated.

He has a maturity most of us dont.  And he does seem very cold to it all.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »

His POV, being in the field of a place we only see on CNN, is definitely appreciated.

why dont you give him your watch and then steal it back.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »
Animals...wanna see me get emotional and upset..hit a dog. I love 240...he works very very very hard to prove his points, generally doesn't stoop to name calling or atleats waits a few pages on a thread to melt, as do the more normal folks here.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2008, 09:20:05 AM »

HH6 is good guy, although i think he gets carried away with his disdain for libs to the point of fantasy too much.  But i let him know about it when he does.   ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »
Actually when i was in Iraq i was strapped to an M1A1 MBT, actually I commanded an entire company...I carried the M-4 in Afghanistan.To paraphrase Pacino in Scarface...I never fucked over anybody who didn't have it coming to em. The They are worried about their pocket books...I don't blame most of them.

You fvcker, a whole company?   My god.   I bet you'd would have loved to run into 4 companies of t-72's  lol.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »
They really didn't come out to play much.....we were in the middle of the pack during the push to Bagdad...several times we got pushed forward when lead elements of 3rd ID went black on ammo from engaging to much shit. My boys smoked a couple...I think 2 tanks moving several parked...I got a few trucks and some dismounts...nothing close. Keeping track of armor on urban terrain is like herding cats and I spent more time on the radio trying to figure out what the hell was going on. My crew fought the tank and did a great job.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »
They really didn't come out to play much.....we were in the middle of the pack during the push to Bagdad...several times we got pushed forward when lead elements of 3rd ID went black on ammo from engaging to much shit. My boys smoked a couple...I think 2 tanks moving several parked...I got a few trucks and some dismounts...nothing close. Keeping track of armor on urban terrain is like herding cats and I spent more time on the radio trying to figure out what the hell was going on. My crew fought the tank and did a great job.

rambo is in the building  ::)  bragging about an 'illegal' war......a guy who supposedly doesnt kill animals yet is down in iraq slaughtering innocent people. what a hypocrite...

im not surprised tho...what do you expect from an american?  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2008, 09:33:13 AM »
I think he sees libs as unappreciative of the wetworks the military really has to do to ensure their way of life.

he knows its about oil and big business, but he accepts it as his job and has no problem killing shit.

at the same time, he's a patriot... he believes in God and the constitution.

He has a mature mindset that I don't.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2008, 11:20:24 AM »
who invaded IRAQ on false pretenses? usa. thus america is responsible for 100 000s of killed people, many of them innocent. and they have increased the hate against america and created more terrorists. thats REALITY ,

Pretty much. Invade and kill people, then have the unmitigated gall to refer to people defending their own soil as terrorists. :-\

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »
Let's all stop arguing with "slavetocock".. he has obviously done no research into the origins and history of the palestinian-israeli issue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
Yup...hey 240...i barely mention god and stay far away from the "god" board for a reason. Everything else was spot on.

Hey slave...I'm neither Rambo nor brag about the war in anyway. I do carry on about what iI know but thats because i happen to be in a slot that allows me to know whats going on. And no i don't kill animals...I have dogs and they're great people. In fact I've had better and more intelligent conversations with my Golden then I'm having with u.  And after all this ur not even an American? If so I apologize to my fellow getbiggers for wasting internet space....
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »
HH6 is our boy!!

He may be 'special needs' and we disagree on many things but he's one of us after all the arguing is done.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »
HH6 is our boy!!

He may be 'special needs' and we disagree on many things but he's one of us after all the arguing is done.

TRUTH

And I do agree with the special needs part.... he's a Patriots fan.  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2008, 07:26:25 PM »
Yes..i need my qb back...i need a secondary not made of hobbits....yep I have alot of needs.
L