Author Topic: UG Sustanon products.  (Read 4260 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
UG Sustanon products.
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:25:51 AM »

Sustagen 300 (Syntrop)

50mg propionate         4.5 days
50mg phenylpropionate   4.5 days
100mg cypionate         12 days
100mg decanoate         15 days

Sustaplex 325 (Axio)

30mg acetate            3 days
50mg propionate         4.5 days
50mg phenylpropionate   4.5 days
90mg cypionate          12 days
105mg decanoate         15 days

Sustanon 250 (Organon)

30mg propionate         4.5 days
60mg phenylpropionate   4.5 days
60mg isocaproate        9 days
100mg decanoate         15 days

The only difference between the two UG products is the presence of an additional ester (acetate) in the Axio version.

Anyone tried the Axio or Syntrop version of Sustanon?

I'd be interested in legit feedback, good or bad.

Also included are the half-lives of all esters to give you an idea of how each product differs from the others.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: UG Sustanon products.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:28:10 AM »
I haven't tried any of them. A friend tried the Axio when it first came out (i.e. still decent) & was happy with it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
I haven't tried any of them. A friend tried the Axio when it first came out (i.e. still decent) & was happy with it.

One of the co-founders of Syntrop is sending me samples of the Sustagen and I'm wondering if it will stack up to Organon Sustanon.

DIV

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:38:20 AM »
One of the co-founders of Syntrop is sending me samples of the Sustagen and I'm wondering if it will stack up to Organon Sustanon.

DIV
nice
I am a big baby

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 08:40:07 AM »
nice

I'm skeptical about UG products, and he wanted to prove to me that his product can hold up against Organon quality.

We'll see......

DIV

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »
I'm skeptical about UG products, and he wanted to prove to me that his product can hold up against Organon quality.

We'll see......

DIV
Why was Trab so against Sus, he made it sound like it should only be used by IFBB pros? What do you think is best for a regular cycle, Sus, TE/TC. I know the benefits of Sus being sustained release, just wondering about it.
I am a big baby

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »

DIV
dam you, you lucky bastard! i want free samples!...there are a lot of threads on outlawmuscle bout syntrop...some pretty good reviews about it..but i believe they do edit any negative posts about sponsors..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
dam you, you lucky bastard! i want free samples!...there are a lot of threads on outlawmuscle bout syntrop...some pretty good reviews about it..but i believe they do edit any negative posts about sponsors..

From what I heard they do edit negative post. It's like alin's forum...you don't see any reviews blasting him or the product.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 10:45:12 AM »
Why was Trab so against Sus, he made it sound like it should only be used by IFBB pros? What do you think is best for a regular cycle, Sus, TE/TC. I know the benefits of Sus being sustained release, just wondering about it.

I have no idea why Trab is a Sustanon hater.   >:(

Karachi Sustanon is one of the best anabolic products out on the HG market.  It contains 1.2MG of oil and is always potent and pure.

I like Sustanon because you can shoot it EOD and keep blood test levels even, whereas with Enanthate or Cypionate you inject once weekly and watch blood levels level off by the end of the week.

Sustanon is the anabolic user's answer to HRT.

OLM is sponsored by alot of sources.....

There is a rating forum where you can actually voice your opinion by way of a poll.

That way newbies can check out which sources have the worst ratings.

I don't think it's luck, it's just that I'm on a few different forums and you meet people being a Moderator anyway.

One of the doctors who founded Syntrop PMed me over on BOS and wanted to show me that his Sustanon product was quality, so I said I'd try it.

Syntrop is coming out with a new security labeling system to prevent counterfeits.

DIV

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »
I used Axio Sust and had good results.  I guess I was lucky and didnt get burned with some of their underdosed or fake gear.  Good strength, injections were smooth.  No complaints here, but I think I am in the minority.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »

I like Sustanon because you can shoot it EOD and keep blood test levels even, whereas with Enanthate or Cypionate you inject once weekly and watch blood levels level off by the end of the week.

Injecting E or C 2x a week will alleviate that issue.  I never liked Sust myself either, mainly because of the EOD injection schedule.  I'd just rather pin twice a week and have stable levels than to do it EOD.

DIV

I believe Sust was actually originally created for TRT purposes IIRC.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »
sustanon eod would be less stable than enanthate or cypionate eod.

I see absolutely no reason to choose sustanon over enanthate or cypionate in any scenario unless than sustanon is cheaper mg for mg than the enanthate or cypionate products.

Most UG sustanon are not four esters, they are two esters, the shortest and longest ones the have elisted. For example, you might buy a 'prop, pp, cyp, deca' sust, but only get 'prop,deca'... the mg will be the same (still 250 total) BUT they will just go half and half prop and deca. Because nobody is going to be able to notice the difference between those two products and its going to be so much cheaper and easier to produce a prop, deca sust than to produce a prop,pp,cyp,deca sust.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
I have no idea why Trab is a Sustanon hater.   >:(

Karachi Sustanon is one of the best anabolic products out on the HG market.  It contains 1.2MG of oil and is always potent and pure.

OLM is sponsored by alot of sources.....

There is a rating forum where you can actually voice your opinion by way of a poll.

That way newbies can check out which sources have the worst ratings.

I don't think it's luck, it's just that I'm on a few different forums and you meet people being a Moderator anyway.

One of the doctors who founded Syntrop PMed me over on BOS and wanted to show me that his Sustanon product was quality, so I said I'd try it.

Syntrop is coming out with a new security labeling system to prevent counterfeits.

DIV
DIV let me kno how the quality of syntrop is..i need to find some good tren and eq

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
I used Axio Sust and had good results.  I guess I was lucky and didnt get burned with some of their underdosed or fake gear.  Good strength, injections were smooth.  No complaints here, but I think I am in the minority.

Axio is trying to make good for past wrong doings, but I think they've burned too many bridges.

Alot of people were scammed and are bitter.

Injecting E or C 2x a week will alleviate that issue.  I never liked Sust myself either, mainly because of the EOD injection schedule.  I'd just rather pin twice a week and have stable levels than to do it EOD.

I believe Sust was actually originally created for TRT purposes IIRC.

Sustanon doesn't work how it was designed, that's true.

I like the feel of Sustanon three times per week than Enanthate/Cypionate once weekly.

Personal preference.

DIV let me kno how the quality of syntrop is..i need to find some good tren and eq

I did it with the intent of making a post about Syntrop's quality after I'm done with the cycle.

I'll let you know good or bad.

I don't think he'd send me the samples if he thought they were low quality.

DIV

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »
yeaa im sure he'd make sure those samples are good..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »
yeaa im sure he'd make sure those samples are good..

Now Axio is sending me samples of their Sustaplex so I can do a comparison.

DIV

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »
The whole syntrop line is g2g ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »
The whole syntrop line is g2g ;D

Did you try the Sustagen?

DIV

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »
No........

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 06:32:05 AM »
Now Axio is sending me samples of their Sustaplex so I can do a comparison.

DIV
shit if they need anyone else to help with the comparison i would be more then happy to help 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 08:30:09 AM »
I honestly could never tell a difference between any Test, except Prop and Suspension.

The only problem with this Div, is the supplier always sends testers the "good" stuff, so there is no way to tell which is the best without testing it in a lab.

I was using some UG sust and switch to Karachi halfway through the cycle and noticed zero differences. i could never tell a difference between Sust and Test E/C either.

I would only use HG unless i had no other choices. Axio is complete shit, i've heard good reviews about Syntrop though.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 09:00:06 AM »
The only problem with this Div, is the supplier always sends testers the "good" stuff, so there is no way to tell which is the best without testing it in a lab.

I know, but I'm trying to get William Llewellyn to test some of these newly formed UG's.

That way he can just randomly grab a sample from anyone and test it.

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
I know, but I'm trying to get William Llewellyn to test some of these newly formed UG's.

That way he can just randomly grab a sample from anyone and test it.

DIV

That's a great idea.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 10:08:45 AM »
That's a great idea.

8)

The *new* Axio is pushing their products and I'm curious to see how good they are.

Alot of people buy UG these days.   :-\

DIV