Author Topic: Organon Sostenon 250 (Mexico) redi-ject  (Read 11478 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Organon Sostenon 250 (Mexico) redi-ject
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:35:13 AM »

Anyone use the pre-loads from Mexico?

I know a few of you kids were talking about paying $20 per shot awhile back.

How do they feel compared to Karachi Sustanon or INFAR Sustanon?

Same quality?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Organon Sostenon 250 (Mexico) redi-ject
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:43:41 PM »
Anyone use the pre-loads from Mexico?

I know a few of you kids were talking about paying $20 per shot awhile back.

How do they feel compared to Karachi Sustanon or INFAR Sustanon?

Same quality?   ???

DIV

Hahaha, are you out of your godamn mind!?! nothing in this world can compare to the old school Russian Infar's.... by far the best sustanon product ever manufactured.

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »
only used organon  good stuff  hurts like hell next few days at the site inject,,,n yes 17bux here in reynosa

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 01:41:03 PM »
only used organon  good stuff  hurts like hell next few days at the site inject,,,n yes 17bux here in reynosa

That's insane.

You must be able to negotiate with a Pharmacy owner in Reynosa to get that price down.

I can't believe there's a demand for Sustanon @ $17 per amp.

I wouldn't even pay half that.   :-X

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »
That's insane.

You must be able to negotiate with a Pharmacy owner in Reynosa to get that price down.

I can't believe there's a demand for Sustanon @ $17 per amp.

I wouldn't even pay half that.   :-X

DIV

Considering legit Kerachi's cost about $1 per amp in the Middle East, you'd be an idiot to pay that much.

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
may b $22 a shot with not much of a discount if you buy big. the real deal, everyone there has em, of course don't use the big ass needle it comes with. And if ur in tj and you need to hit a gym, theres 2 there. don't remember the names or streets, both are good and one plays rap or heavy metal loud as fuck and in english. u may also want to look up Astrovet products while your there.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
22 dollars a shot is rediculous for just test...im paying about that a shot for hg test, deca, and winstrol

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 04:17:21 AM »
Dont those redi injects come with an 18g pin?   Ouch!  Unless you can pull the pin and put a more reasonable size on I would not wanna mess with that.

Gym rats around here are charging about $12-$13 per amp for sust!

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 04:37:20 AM »
18 g  ,,,,lookz like a reg 22g,,,heard about astrovet somewhat like2yrs ago,,vet shops never got it down here in reynosa//progreso,,area,will check again this weekend

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:45 AM »
Considering legit Kerachi's cost about $1 per amp in the Middle East, you'd be an idiot to pay that much.

Exactly my point.

18 g  ,,,,lookz like a reg 22g,,,heard about astrovet somewhat like2yrs ago,,vet shops never got it down here in reynosa//progreso,,area,will check again this weekend

See how much those redi-jects are.

If they tried to charge me $17 per amp, I'd laugh.....   ;D

DIV

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »
Dont those redi injects come with an 18g pin?   Ouch!  Unless you can pull the pin and put a more reasonable size on I would not wanna mess with that.

Gym rats around here are charging about $12-$13 per amp for sust!

yes redi jects are 18 g pin.  i tried the deca ones and let me just say i never teared so hard in my life.  not even when i was hit in the clank. :-[

never came across the sosten versions but the deca ones run 18 around my way.  i would imagine the sostenon will be around the same.  People buy them around here cuz the know they are real.  no fakes of redi jects yet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Sustanon
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
never came across the sosten versions but the deca ones run 18 around my way.  i would imagine the sostenon will be around the same.  People buy them around here cuz the know they are real.  no fakes of redi jects yet.

$18 per amp.......

Crazy prices.   :o

DIV

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 08:00:32 PM »
its 17bux only in what they call the tourist zone, aka,,the zona frontera,,if u drive like 5miles in u can and will get that same gear sus250 for as lil as 8bux,,n this is in reynosa tamps,mex,,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »
its 17bux only in what they call the tourist zone, aka,,the zona frontera,,if u drive like 5miles in u can and will get that same gear sus250 for as lil as 8bux,,n this is in reynosa tamps,mex,,

It's hard to imagine that you can't make a connection down there with a distributor or pharmacy owner to get a bulk deal.

These guys get Sustanon dirt cheap, so I'm sure if you asked around you'd be able to find an angle in.

DIV

DieHards

• Getbig II
Re: Sustanon
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
$18 per amp.......

Crazy prices.   :o

DIV

yes very crazy prices.  but like i said we know the are real when they are found.   guys are willing to pay for them and the price is not a prob for them.  lets just say i live in a place where guys will pay crazy prices to get their hands on gear :-\ cuz shit is hard to get hear. atleast HG quality stuff. 

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »
gear is hard to find here in the valley(s.Tx) but a quick 10min drive,,n ur able to find good stuff..hey DIV speaking of $ sus250 17bux  ur able to get 3amps of test E for $ 21 each consisting of 250mgs,,,,,is TEST  E   results just as good/better than sus???? thanx

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2008, 10:48:23 AM »
gear is hard to find here in the valley(s.Tx) but a quick 10min drive,,n ur able to find good stuff..hey DIV speaking of $ sus250 17bux  ur able to get 3amps of test E for $ 21 each consisting of 250mgs,,,,,is TEST  E   results just as good/better than sus???? thanx

Test is Test.......

I just depends on what brand, HG, UG, etc.....

DIV

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 01:24:00 AM »
ill get back to u on that brand of TEST e,,,,they'll even hold the other amps 4u there,,no extra charge,,thanx DIV

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »
went in2a vet shop recently,,cant recall the manufacture,,not astrovet,,$120  for 100tabs 50mgs d-bol,,,

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »
ill check when im there next week,,can recall that them vet shops were like a candy store,,reasonable prices,,excellent gear( ttokyo,brovel,fort dodge,denkall,tornel,etc,,)its all gone,,,as i do my research now,,read that any vet shop d-bol tabs are basically poorly constructed,,underdosed,,etc,,,so stick with organon sus250,,redijects,,that seems to be one of the few legit products coming out of MEX,,,

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
last time I checked the deca redi-ject was around $20 in some pharms.

and it was only 100mg I believe.

but I've seen the redi-jects for under $10 if you look around...

but just like anything else in mex... you can bargain.

one trip I found a guy that was selling everything... right out of his home. much cheaper.

whats the vet gear looking like these days? any good d-bol?
the deca redi jects come in 50 and 100mg versions.  it sucked finding the 50s and trying to pin with that 18g pin.   :-\

I wouldnt trust nething vet coming from mexico.  its bad enough they arent made with humans in mind HG stuff is the way to go imo and alot of the mex lines test very underdosed ie brovell,  but the prices reflect the dosing issues.  the good ones so to speak are all shut down ie denkall, qv, animal power etc.

US influence is also plays a part. companies are starting to cut corners to make as much as they can before they are shut down.  but this is just a theory. 

point blank,  it dosent look good for mex vet based companies.  people know they are running with the primary goal of marketing to the using community.  oh well.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 04:34:36 AM »
the deca redi jects come in 50 and 100mg versions.  it sucked finding the 50s and trying to pin with that 18g pin.   :-\

I wouldnt trust nething vet coming from mexico.  its bad enough they arent made with humans in mind HG stuff is the way to go imo and alot of the mex lines test very underdosed ie brovell,  but the prices reflect the dosing issues.  the good ones so to speak are all shut down ie denkall, qv, animal power etc.

US influence is also plays a part. companies are starting to cut corners to make as much as they can before they are shut down.  but this is just a theory. 

point blank,  it dosent look good for mex vet based companies.  people know they are running with the primary goal of marketing to the using community.  oh well.

Yeah imagine having to pin yourself 4 times with an 18G Deca 50 to get a decent size dose.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »
the good ones so to speak are all shut down ie denkall, qv, animal power etc.

I never considered Denkall, QV or AP to be decent brands.

Vet gear is the same quality as UG if not worse....

I used QV Deca at one point and it was weak compared to any HG Deca (Norma Hellas/Organon).

I didn't get any infections from it, but it was a waste of money.   >:(

DIV

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »
right on DIV,,,once stacked a cycle with denkall d-bol tabs 10mgs ,,didnt notice  NADA,,,my next time,will be just  test only,,,stacked with NADA,,,(NOTHING)

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
I never considered Denkall, QV or AP to be decent brands.

Vet gear is the same quality as UG if not worse....

I used QV Deca at one point and it was weak compared to any HG Deca (Norma Hellas/Organon).

I didn't get any infections from it, but it was a waste of money.   >:(

DIV

i will admit and in the same boat in terms of HG is better. since the switch it has been so much better.  but for me i have use all 3 i have mentioned and have grew great.  then again before i came to this board al my cycles were deca/ dbol or just deca.  prob i couldnt notice the diffrence cuz i am a green horn with these supplements and my body was new to them but never the less we both agree vet is not the way to go.

keep training guys,

mike