Author Topic: Kai Greene: strong foundation / lots of potential  (Read 1010 times)

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Kai Greene: strong foundation / lots of potential
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:48:09 AM »
Just read the Kai Greene Interview from 1999 on Musclecenter’s homepagehttp://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/musclecenter   ….Hi, musclecenter, and thanks for the article!

All grapefruit aside, you gotta give the guy some credit. I remember Kai Greene from the late 90’s. I even competed in the same natural show (different classes) once in 1997, in New York: the guy was a phenomenal athlete. His combination of mass and cuts was so outstanding and superior that it was hard to conceive (at least for me) that anyone could be so good naturally.

He gave the answer, once he entered the IFBB pro ranks when he literally exploded and took a quantum leap forward in size, while maintaining his cuts. This guy has trained his ass off for many years drugfree. He has a very strong foundation. IF he stays healthy, he will be hard to beat.

And no: I’m not Kai Greene  :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Kai Greene: strong foundation / lots of potential
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:54:04 AM »
Hi, Kai!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »
If he doesn't develop Palumboism, he'll be hard to beat, but I question how long he will last. His arm genetics aren't fantastic and his waistline is growing each year.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »
Kai, you fuckin' rock!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D