Author Topic: Celebrity Rehab 2  (Read 9148 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Celebrity Rehab 2
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
You are talking about a show where nerds try to pick up women in a thread about a show where people are trying to save themselves

jesus! 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2008, 10:23:40 AM »
You are talking about a show where nerds try to pick up women in a thread about a show where people are trying to save themselves

Are they trying to save themselves? Relly?!

Maybe those 'nerds' are trying to save themselves from virginity, LOL!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
Back to the rehab topic....

i can honestly say that i am into my 16th day of sobriety (from weed) ...

For those who know me they all know how i loved to smoke.

i smoked for 10+ years at least one blunt...on SAT and SUN many times it was 3-4 ...it got worse as I started to generate income, then i got the flu and a terrible cough, took x rays for pneumonia and they (docs) saw some early signs of lung damage...so i quit... i was exp terrible withdrawl symptoms like insomnia, hot flashes, irratiablity, crazy dreams....but i feel good now..i have a long way to go but i have a good support system and i keep busy with work, gym and going to NA sessions. I feel so much diff, exp. feelings i pushed aside and taking care of issues in my personal life like an adult. So now what do i spend this extra 200 bucks a month on ? lol just kiddin , i feel great and never want to smoke again. Watching C rehab and intervention all the time helps too...just wanted to say that.
Wow, jae!  That's wonderful!  Congratulations!!  I'm very proud of you and thank you for sharing.  :)
:D Weee

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 08:53:18 PM »
if I was Dr Drew I'd tell jeff that part of his recovery should be to grab a baseball bat and beat vicky into a coma and then chuck her lifeless body into a wood chipper !

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2008, 04:41:49 AM »
if I was Dr Drew I'd tell jeff that part of his recovery should be to grab a baseball bat and beat vicky into a coma and then chuck her lifeless body into a wood chipper !

He needs to throw the old Jeff self image into a wood chopper first. Maybe then he'll come to grips with today's Jeff.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2008, 06:29:45 AM »
Wow, jae!  That's wonderful!  Congratulations!!  I'm very proud of you and thank you for sharing.  :)
x2 :)

R

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:42 AM »
for those who thought about trying it out. initially it hits you with that feeling like your high up in an air plane with pressure on your head and ears on high elevations. then you start getting mad drowsy. its more like a gay ass sleeping drug really, damn i know some dudes who spend TONS of money on this sh1t, no i really think they are idiots. its alot like alcohol without the bloated ness or sickness of getting too drunk. i will never spend money on this crap again

but this goes to show how ignorant the whole board is, that fears even low protien intake, heroin is not addictive, the buzz is nothing spectacular

daddywaddy comes out about trying heroin...... jesus christ, lets pray that he has someone in his life that will give him the help he needs.
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2008, 08:23:40 AM »

daddywaddy comes out about trying heroin...... jesus christ, lets pray that he has someone in his life that will give him the help he needs.
Amen to that!
:D Weee