Author Topic: Palin's a whack job per McCain advisor  (Read 1054 times)

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
Palin's a whack job per McCain advisor
« on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »
"In convo with Playbook, a top McCain adviser one-ups the priceless "diva" description, calling her "a whack job.""
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2008_10/015404.php

This is getting hillarious. Behold the demise of the Republican Party.  ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Palin's a whack job per McCain advisor
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 01:15:46 PM »
Palin is single handedly tearing the Republican party apart.It's hilarious to see the extrem right make there attempt at damage control.
DAWG

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »
I wonder if McCain is kicking himself not choosing Romney with this financial crisis.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 01:43:31 PM »
I wonder if McCain is kicking himself not choosing Romney with this financial crisis.

Hell yes he is... I might have voted for McCain if he had.

Picking Palin was the dumbest decision in the history of politics.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »
Romney wouldnt have made a difference... First, hes a Mormon and the Nut Job Christian right wouldnt have supported him...

Second, Obama has Warren buffet on his camp, Romney cant hold a torch to Buffett.... and Buffet can do more good in Obamas camp, than Romney as a "VP" when the VP has absolutely zero power...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »

A Giuliani/Romney ticket would've been very tough to match for Obama.
As empty as paradise

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 02:40:21 PM »
A Giuliani/Romney ticket would've been very tough to match for Obama.

Not really... Giuliani backed bush more than any republican in the country... all he knows is "9-11" you know what I find odd... As Maybo Giuliani had 2 terrorist attacks under his watch in his own town.. as far as im concerned, he sucks...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »
this is all on purpose to fuck with you.

red herring

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
Not really... Giuliani backed bush more than any republican in the country... all he knows is "9-11" you know what I find odd... As Maybo Giuliani had 2 terrorist attacks under his watch in his own town.. as far as im concerned, he sucks...

LOL....so now Giuliani was supposed to do what? Have AA sites on tall buildings in case planes want to crush into them?

::)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »
Personally I liked how Palin followed her own agenda in the VP debate.  I thought it was awesome how she kind of ignored the questions and talked about whatever she wanted to talk about.  Maybe it was her subtle way of showing her disdain for the media and the political status quo.  I liked how she kinda thumbed her nose at the whole establishment...  but hey, that's just me...  and granted, that may not win her a lot of votes...  people SAY they want "change" but then someone like Palin comes along and maybe they don't really want THAT much change after all.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
Personally I liked how Palin followed her own agenda in the VP debate.  I thought it was awesome how she kind of ignored the questions and talked about whatever she wanted to talk about.  Maybe it was her subtle way of showing her disdain for the media and the political status quo.  I liked how she kinda thumbed her nose at the whole establishment...  but hey, that's just me...  and granted, that may not win her a lot of votes...  people SAY they want "change" but then someone like Palin comes along and maybe they don't really want THAT much change after all.

I thought it showed that she couldn't answer a straight forward question... That's just me though... Her one question she did actually answer was not too bad, but she didn't do enough of it.