Author Topic: Figure Chicks Smart or Not this is a classic  (Read 3570 times)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Figure Chicks Smart or Not this is a classic
« on: October 28, 2008, 03:31:12 PM »
Say what you want about the females in your gym but this is a classic.I was with a figure competitor once and told her that with the amount of gear I was taking that if she drank my load each nite she would get the benefits.Yep she drank like a baby cow.Stories anyone.................. .........

Caveman

• Getbig II
  • Old-school is da shit
Re: Figure Chicks Smart or Not this is a classic
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »
Say what you want about the females in your gym but this is a classic.I was with a figure competitor once and told her that with the amount of gear I was taking that if she drank my load each nite she would get the benefits.Yep she drank like a baby cow.Stories anyone.................. .........

Oldest trick in the book.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »

Translation = I fucked a manly muscle chick who had bigger legs than me. 

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 02:08:53 AM »
Wow, this thread really took off for you, "The GodFather."  ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 02:10:46 AM »

::) :'( :-X

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 04:54:49 AM »
Who gives a Fuck if it took off I can't help it if most here don't play with girls. ::) ;D :o :'(

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 05:55:53 AM »
i dont know about this thread...but i know someone who danced on Soul Train during Heather Hunter's run when she was one of the core dancers with Rosie Perez (White Men Cant Jump).  Like Lil Kim says in Big Mamma Thing...she'll let you take the tongue and play with the #####.  I can play that game.

Oh...Monica!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 07:16:22 AM »

Translation:  Godfather's boyfriend told him that if drank his man juice he would get the benefits of the steroids he was taking.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »
Now you need to go for the gold and tell her the amino acids absorb better if taken anally :o

I always thought you could get some bimbos to buy into this idea:
Tell them that natural bacteria from flatulence ( farts) is wonderful for the skin/complexion.
If she and her friend fart in eachothers face :o it will give them a rare, vibrant glow and clear skin.
But, you need to apply a scented lotion after the "treatment" .

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »
« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:16:22 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: The GodFather on October 28, 2008, 03:31:12 PM

Translation:  Godfather's boyfriend told him that if drank his man juice he would get the benefits of the steroids he was taking.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            If you Prefer a mans arse that's your choice you sick Fuk but I LOVE women the smell the taste the feel.So No if you are recruiting for your camp count me out.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »
Howard your a Funny guy but man why would you want chicks Farting in each others face.Well it takes all types.Your amino call was not bad not sure it would work but try it some time it just might.But remember Fitness chicks only take their clothes off for money Not because they are Sluts. ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 08:19:06 AM »
 If you Prefer a mans arse that's your choice you sick Fuk but I LOVE women the smell the taste the feel.So No if you are recruiting for your camp count me out.

Are you trying to convince yourself with this argument?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »
No. Schmoe = Schmoe, man I remember when this site had Straight guys here seems those days are long GONE it seems to be all about arseholes and cocks. ::)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »
Knew a Figure chick once that 6weeks before comp had plastic surgery to suck Fat from her Fat ARSE and they worry about implants.I told the Skank she should have just trained HARDER.FFS.