Author Topic: How big are Phil Heath's arms?  (Read 32299 times)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: How big are Phil Heath's arms?
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2008, 09:25:35 AM »
Here's a vid of Phil 5 weeks out from the Ironman...take a guess on his arm size here

I'd guess over 22inches.  His arms dwarf all the other pros onstage next to him. So, that should tell us something.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
Here's a vid of Phil 5 weeks out from the Ironman...take a guess on his arm size here

20in

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
I'd guess over 22inches.  His arms dwarf all the other pros onstage next to him. So, that should tell us something.
no dude its all in the shape....
his arms dont even dwarf dareems...
take markus rhul for instance...  his arms are always critisized but his arms are huuuuge far bigger than heaths.... i saw his dvd recently ....arms are trmendous but because his chest and delts are so huge the dwarve his arms plus he doesnt hae that round shape heath does... plus hear has a small narrow torso hence his arms look bigger
cover his torso place him next to dareem and viola
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
take markus rhul for instance...  his arms are always critisized but his arms are huuuuge far bigger than heaths.... i saw his dvd recently ....arms are trmendous but because his chest and delts are so huge the dwarve his arms plus he doesnt hae that round shape heath does... plus hear has a small narrow torso hence his arms look bigger

Heath blew up after the 2007 Arnold pic that was taken, his arms were in another zip code at the 2008 Ironman. I agree he has mad detail. Which recalls the saying,  "a detailed 16 inch arm is better than a non-detailed 20 inch arm".

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »
40" waist width
20" shoulder width
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »

Right on the money bro!  You summed it up perfectly.