Author Topic: Fat boy cycle?  (Read 2614 times)

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
Fat boy cycle?
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »
   What would you guys recommend for a lad wanting to lose 20 ponds of bodyfat and increase lean muscle at the same time. Obviously more dilligence in diet and cardio than what led to the 20 extra ponds? Or would you you recommend losing the fat first then starting a cycle to bulk up?   I love this forums, THANK YOU for all the info i have gotten thus far.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Fat boy cycle?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »
   What would you guys recommend for a lad wanting to lose 20 ponds of bodyfat and increase lean muscle at the same time. Obviously more dilligence in diet and cardio than what led to the 20 extra ponds? Or would you you recommend losing the fat first then starting a cycle to bulk up?   I love this forums, THANK YOU for all the info i have gotten thus far.

Do the proper thing and lose the fat first, otherwise you'll look like a bloated balloon. Do a proper cycle of clen/T3 with maybe some mild anabolics like anavar and primo, focus on doing cardio 2x a day and do weights 3x a week while keeping the cardio going everyday, otherwise you will regret it and just get fatter.

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »
CLEN AND T3 AND A MILD FORM OF TEST? COULD I JUST OPT FOR A SMALL DOSE OF TEST???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:44:56 PM »
CLEN AND T3 AND A MILD FORM OF TEST? COULD I JUST OPT FOR A SMALL DOSE OF TEST???

If you're running var and primo you won't have to worry about getting shutdown hard, I would forego the test altogether or maybe run 100mg of prop EOD, either way if you're fat, test will cause more bloat and fat retention, while upping your appetite.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »
well now im curious i ve been bulking naturaly for a while and i could use at least 20lbs off to look great...  i started a deca, sust, anadrol, HGH, cycle and i will run it for 10 weeks but stay on HGH through the pct and over to the cutting cycle. would i have a problem with gaining more fat?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:08:42 PM »
i would lose the weight naturally first. steroids are just a finishing touch on hard work that you put into training and nutrition first. i read these posts of people who rely so much on drugs to do all the work. get in touch with your body before messing with anything

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »
i read these posts of people who rely so much on drugs to do all the work.
::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 12:26:31 AM »
vigilante (dont try this at home)  =

trenbolone + testosterone + anavar + Letrozole + t3 + clen + eca + hgh + ketotifen fumarate/benadryl + slin on high carb days

I'd substitute the var with halo if it was me.  Not a lot of need for the Letro either unless you're gyno prone, I'd throw some dostinix in there as well.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 12:32:27 AM »
If you plan to diet 100% naturally forget it. Sure you'll loose fat, but you'll also loose too much muscle. Here's a plan for you that will help you get where you want, without loosing your hard earned muscles or mental health.

When you wake up take 25-50 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 100 mg aspirin

Go for a brisk walk.

Eat a nutritious, but a light meal, take 10 mg turinabol

Eat every three hours light, but high in protein. Take the turinabol three times a day at 10 mg per dose with food, because it can burn a little in your gut.

Also take a strong multivitamin complex twice a day, some efas and drink plenty of water.

Good luck.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 05:34:05 AM »
i would lose the weight naturally first. steroids are just a finishing touch on hard work that you put into training and nutrition first. i read these posts of people who rely so much on drugs to do all the work. get in touch with your body before messing with anything

Good point!! Someone here said "simple" then prescribed about 10 different drugs to lose some fat for the OP  ::)

EAT LESS!!  thats your answer, AAS are not a ticket to eat as much as you want, thinking you are getting bigger.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:19 AM »
Obviously watch the diet & cardio closely. If you're heart is healthy maybe a little ECA or clen & some winny.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Like everyone has said, diet and cardio are the ticket but there are other things to consider IMO if you're wanting to use AAS to help out.

If you've been training for a while, I don't see any reason why you can't use a little something to help out. If you have a big base of muscle under your 20lbs of fat, I don't see any reason in not trying to preserve as much of this muscle as you can while losing the weight...it's what I do when I diet.

Yes, using some AAS will cause you to hold some extra water, might bloat you depending on the drug and your sensitivity, but your diet will dictate this more then anything.

If you've never used any AAS before, I think a mild dose of test and a good fat burner would be fine. How much you bloat or how much water you hold doing this will as I said be dictated by your diet and genetic response to test. Another option might be something like a mild cycle of anavar and clen.

If you have used AAS before, you never said, things might be a little different.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »
I'd substitute the var with halo if it was me.  Not a lot of need for the Letro either unless you're gyno prone, I'd throw some dostinix in there as well.

i figure the tren and eca would be good enough for agggression annd strength to preserve muscle through training, and i figure anavar is one of the best , i think the best IIRC, AAS in regards to enhancing lipolysis... for contest prep halo probably is better choice.. but then again one could go with BOTH halo and var and get both the benefits..    going with letro to prevent aromatixzation of the test.... tesosterone is stronger at enhancing lipolysis than estrogen.. so for fat loss running letro would be beneficial.. of course it will inhibbit as much growth from happening but i designed that with maximum fat loss with minimum muscle loss in mind NOT trying to build while losing.. although one might still be able to build some muscle using those while dieting..  dostinex would be good i agree i didnt really think about it..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »

You'll get more out of it if you lose the weight first.

Your diet is the most important part.

If that isn't clean, then it doesn't matter whether you cycle or not.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

vlasic65

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 07:43:10 PM »
i have always been a fan of tren and a good fat burner.....of course you can never go wrong with good old fashioned test enathate and a clean diet.... worked well for me

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 01:15:30 AM »
75mcg t3 ed - 100mcg clen ed - winny every day oral 20mg - winny 50mg vials eod - total 2 months
cut carbs (only 100gr - 150gr)ed - high protein 3grams for every kilo...
total 2months

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 08:24:57 AM »
75mcg t3 ed - 100mcg clen ed - winny every day oral 20mg - winny 50mg vials eod - total 2 months
cut carbs (only 100gr - 150gr)ed - high protein 3grams for every kilo...
total 2months

2 months.

who here has enough muscle that they are satisfied, and are willing to spend two months making no gains ?

i know i for one would not want to spend 2 months dieting.

when people lista bunch of different drugs all to be used at one time, like i did earlier (it was deleted), its not because that person wants to eat whetever the hell they want and be able to 'cheat', its beause that person is going to be dieting 110%, doing shit loads of cardio, training their ass off, and uing everything at their disposal in order ro burn off that fat as quickly as possible...so in the long run, youill have more time gaining musle and less time 'wasting time' (losing fat)...which = a better physique.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 09:26:03 AM »
2 months.

who here has enough muscle that they are satisfied, and are willing to spend two months making no gains ?

i know i for one would not want to spend 2 months dieting.

when people lista bunch of different drugs all to be used at one time, like i did earlier (it was deleted), its not because that person wants to eat whetever the hell they want and be able to 'cheat', its beause that person is going to be dieting 110%, doing shit loads of cardio, training their ass off, and uing everything at their disposal in order ro burn off that fat as quickly as possible...so in the long run, youill have more time gaining musle and less time 'wasting time' (losing fat)...which = a better physique.
Tbombz, 2 months, 8wks is not a long diet by any means...8wks of dieting is considered short in most circles. Further more, the best way to lose fat and preserve muscle while losing the fat, is to strip it off at a reasonable speed...I didn't say strip it off slowly but within reason. Otherwise you will lose more muscle then you have to.

Most top level national guys and most pros diet for 12-16wks when getting ready for a show. There are not too many Dexter Jackson's out there that can get by on 8wk diets, and I don't know if he can even do that any more.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 11:41:32 AM »
i figure the tren and eca would be good enough for agggression annd strength to preserve muscle through training, and i figure anavar is one of the best , i think the best IIRC, AAS in regards to enhancing lipolysis... for contest prep halo probably is better choice.. but then again one could go with BOTH halo and var and get both the benefits..    going with letro to prevent aromatixzation of the test.... tesosterone is stronger at enhancing lipolysis than estrogen.. so for fat loss running letro would be beneficial.. of course it will inhibbit as much growth from happening but i designed that with maximum fat loss with minimum muscle loss in mind NOT trying to build while losing.. although one might still be able to build some muscle using those while dieting..  dostinex would be good i agree i didnt really think about it..

In regards to why Halo over Var, you've already got Tren which has some great fat burning effects couple that with ECA and you should be set as far as that's concerned.  Halo shuts down cortisol extremely well which, while dieting, is going to be a big factor.  In fact most of the side effects people see from this steroid are not from the androgenicity, but from the cortisol shutdown effects.  Var is indeed decent for enhancing liolysis but with Tren and ECA and maybe even some T3 thrown in, I don't think it's really needed.  Tren also has some interesting effects on altering cortisol receptors, increasing cortisol inhibition.

As far as Letro goes, it's really just a personal choice, but throwing an AI in is fine and probably good especially if on Tren and you're prone to heavy aromitzation.  I'd probably use Aromasin personally since it's very effective and isn't as harsh on some guys as Letro.

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »
 Thank all of yo who responded, I have decided to try to cut at least 10 maybe 15 before "getting into gear". I've been laying off heavy weight for years anyhow training for fights and that will give me some time to get used to low rep brutal workouts again. I never plan on competing as many of you do I just want to look phenominal in my undies!  I have alot of experience cutting weight by slashing the carbs to under 50 a day and minimum 1 hour cardio. I guess I was just trying to figure out if a mild cycle during the cut phase would help me preserve lean mass and my question was answered. I am afraid of the T3, that shit sounds scary, don't want to mess with the thyroid at this point but might implement the clenbuterol if I can get my hands on it. The good news is I have my gear ready to go and that will give me motivation to drop this weight as quickly as possible. One more thing I may fight one more time before calling it quits, I never wanted to use gear in training but now I would consider it, many of my opponents surely do! would a mild aas such as primo stacked with winstrol be the best for an athlete looking for strength, endurance and the abilty to make weight? Thanks again for all the positve feedback.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »
Thank all of yo who responded, I have decided to try to cut at least 10 maybe 15 before "getting into gear".

I KNEW IT!    ;D

Remember, once you turn to the Darkside, there's no going back.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...