Author Topic: "What are you doing on halloween?"  (Read 1166 times)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
"What are you doing on halloween?"
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »
Why is everyone asking me this? I'm a bodybuilder. I'll be in the gym getting my swole on, and eating high protein/moderate carb meals all night. Handing out candy? How about handing out something useful instead. I'm going to be handing out d-bol tablets, and the kids with cool costumes can have d-bol and rice cakes. After the trick or treaters call it a night at around 8 or 9, i'll watch Jay Cutlers latest dvd before hitting the gym. After the leg session, i'll most likely take my clothes off and pose for a good 10-15 minutes, then maybe hit up a sushi bar in that 30 minute post-workout window of opportunity.   

All these sedentary folk really grind my gears. Just a typical day in the life of a bodybuilder...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "What are you doing on halloween?"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »
Why is everyone asking me this? I'm a bodybuilder. I'll be in the gym getting my swole on, and eating high protein/moderate carb meals all night. Handing out candy? How about handing out something useful instead. I'm going to be handing out d-bol tablets, and the kids with cool costumes can have d-bol and rice cakes. After the trick or treaters call it a night at around 8 or 9, i'll watch Jay Cutlers latest dvd before hitting the gym. After the leg session, i'll most likely take my clothes off and pose for a good 10-15 minutes, then maybe hit up a sushi bar in that 30 minute post-workout window opportunity.   

All these sedentary folk really grind my gears. Just a typical day in the life of a bodybuilder...

Is that you "Canadian"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »
Is that you "Canadian"?

That's the governator back in his day. Hopefully i'll resemble that soon... i'm "getting high off my own supply" if you get what I mean.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »
That's the governator back in his day. Hopefully i'll resemble that soon... i'm "getting high off my own supply" if you get what I mean.

That plan didn't work too well for Tony Montana. Be careful.
a

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »
That plan didn't work too well for Tony Montana. Be careful.

Yeah but... I got ears, ya know. I hear things.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »
Why is everyone asking me this? I'm a bodybuilder. I'll be in the gym getting my swole on, and eating high protein/moderate carb meals all night. Handing out candy? How about handing out something useful instead. I'm going to be handing out d-bol tablets, and the kids with cool costumes can have d-bol and rice cakes. After the trick or treaters call it a night at around 8 or 9, i'll watch Jay Cutlers latest dvd before hitting the gym. After the leg session, i'll most likely take my clothes off and pose for a good 10-15 minutes, then maybe hit up a sushi bar in that 30 minute post-workout window opportunity.   

You're not a bodybuilder...... ::)

Hope this helps

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
dbol and rice cakes ?

wtf ? no whey with that ?     :-\

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
You're not a bodybuilder...... ::)

Hope this helps

Ok, and you're the skinny geek that hasn't worked out in 2 months.

I'd give out whey, but all I have is vanilla. I wouldn't want their parents to think it was cocaine or something.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 02:17:16 AM »
I'm going to check out all the party's. Girl dress like sluts on Halloween. :D
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 02:33:14 AM »
I'm going to check out all the party's. Girl dress like sluts on Halloween. :D
Yea they do, but you also have to dress up as well.  What are you gonna go as?

You could always rub on some oil, throw on a thong, and go as a bodybuilder.  Make sure to pump up first, and execute all your mandatory poses for the party-goers.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 02:44:38 AM »
Why is everyone asking me this? I'm a bodybuilder. I'll be in the gym getting my swole on, and eating high protein/moderate carb meals all night. Handing out candy? How about handing out something useful instead. I'm going to be handing out d-bol tablets, and the kids with cool costumes can have d-bol and rice cakes. After the trick or treaters call it a night at around 8 or 9, i'll watch Jay Cutlers latest dvd before hitting the gym. After the leg session, i'll most likely take my clothes off and pose for a good 10-15 minutes, then maybe hit up a sushi bar in that 30 minute post-workout window of opportunity.   

Bahh..dude, dbol is so 1970... go with Tbol or winny tabs!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:58:58 AM »

HAhahahaha GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
Yea they do, but you also have to dress up as well.  What are you gonna go as?

You could always rub on some oil, throw on a thong, and go as a bodybuilder.  Make sure to pump up first, and execute all your mandatory poses for the party-goers.
http://www.buycostumes.com/Borat-Lycra-Mankini-Costume/32330/ProductDetail.aspx

;D
A

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 11:57:02 AM »

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
How much pussy do you guys think i'd get if i wore this???  ;D