Author Topic: IS CYCLEING EASY OR PAIN IN ASS  (Read 1876 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
IS CYCLEING EASY OR PAIN IN ASS
« on: October 28, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »
ive been researching for awhile and been reading on the forums and there is so many different things out there that it is mind boggleing........ what is so difficult that there is so much shit involved in gear? is it worth me even messing with it? do i have to be a religious juicer in order to keep any size or is it going to dissapear if i want to do it natural again?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: IS CYCLEING EASY OR PAIN IN ASS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:42:31 AM »
You need to realize that if you do one cycle & only one & then continue training naturally - YOU WILL LOSE SOMETHING, YOU CAN NOT KEEP ALL THE GAINS. Now how much you keep depends on your PCT, the drug used, diet, & training. For example: Let's say you do a mild cycle & go from 200 to 215. There's no reason why you couldn't keep 5 pounds or so of that muscle. Now the water weight...you're going to lose.

As for is it a pain in the ass &/or difficult - it's just like anything else: it's what you make of it. For some people injecting three times a week for twenty weeks is no big deal - for others the schedule is hard to keep.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: IS CYCLEING EASY OR PAIN IN ASS
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:31:44 AM »
I concur with Rim.

It's only as complicated as YOU make it. for the average gym rat it should be VERY basic. Test, Deca and some Dbol is all the average lifter will ever need(with PCT of course), and if money is tight you can make wonderful gains off just Test/Dbol, since real HG Deca is very expensive.

Don't make it complicated and just follow the time on = time off rule until you become more advanced, then you can blast/cruise or whatever your fancy.

1 cycle is a waste of time and money. if you are going to use, at least cycle for 2-3 years to see impressive gains.

I juiced for 7 years and I've been clean now for over a year, I'd say i kept about 80% of my gains in the muscle department and 90% of my strength.

Just my .02

8)