Author Topic: GREAT SET OF FRIENDS.  (Read 939 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
GREAT SET OF FRIENDS.
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:54:24 AM »
Barack Obama funnelled thousands of dollars of cash to Rashidi’s anti-Israel Foundation through his work on the Woods Fund.

In 2000, Rashid Khalidi, a former PLO operative who justified Palestinian terrorism as contributing to “political enlightenment,” threw a fundraiser for his friend Barack Obama.

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten wrote about Barack Obama’s close association with former Palestinian operative Rashid Khalidi back in April.

What's it going to take for people to see the real obama and his ties to people he should have nothing
to with, and all these Anti So called Americans who he is friends with and goes to parties with. 6 months to a year ago non of you even heard of obama, but your going to give this guy a chance to run your country, That's insain.
He talks about change well maybe he should CHANGE the people that he hangs out with. If i hang out with drug addicts or criminals would't you wonder about me??
you will vote for a guy who's been in the senete for just over a year

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: GREAT SET OF FRIENDS.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:01:14 AM »
Obama must be very popular with the arabs who are violently oppressed by Israel.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »
Obama's slick, has radical friends in high places well-connected and sly and cunning like a fox intelligent.  That alone is enough for some easily-swayed sheep people to be taken in make up their minds in today's morally relativistic society world in which we live.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:06:20 AM »
Obama must be very popular with the arabs who are violently oppressed by Israel.

Cry me a river....these people would as soon eat u as look at u.
L

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:08:24 AM »
obama would be assassinated if he refused to worship israel and do what they tell him to.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 08:08:48 AM »
Cry me a river....these people would as soon eat u as look at u.
I'm not passing judgment.  I'm just stating an opinion based on a fact.

I will never submit to their culinary desires.

How's that for a battle cry?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 08:09:28 AM »
Well, Im sure the LA times is going to hold onto the tape because the Media isn't biased at all. BTW an interesting fact I learned in terms of non-news media outlets covering the election. Obama is one of only three people to grace the covers of rolling stone magazine three times in one year. Care to guess who the other two are?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 08:10:15 AM »
Settle down - we already know McCain sent thousands of dollars to this group as well.

The McCain campaign is refusing to announce how much money McCain actually voted to send them.  You can bet reporters are digging thru financial record now.

It's like ACORN - mcCain couldn't stop talking about Obama's involvement, until we got pics of him doing an ACORN event in 2006 and praising them.  Suddenly he drops the topic.

It'll be the same here.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 08:10:55 AM »
Well, Im sure the LA times is going to hold onto the tape because the Media isn't biased at all. BTW an interesting fact I learned in terms of non-news media outlets covering the election. Obama is one of only three people to grace the covers of rolling stone magazine three times in one year. Care to guess who the other two are?

People who were big ratings draws?

No offense, but mccain's aged face isn't going to sell mags.  Biden didn't get any covers, did he?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »
you will vote for a guy who's been in the senete for just over a year

Please email WIKI and tell them they're wrong.  They say he was elected to the Senate in 2002.

Also, Senate records show the smae thing.  Please let them know they have it wrong.  Thanks!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 08:26:53 AM »
240, once again your lost. Nobody wants to see McCain on the cover of rolling stone. That isn't the issue. The issue is that in this election non-news media outlets have been blatantly propping up a candidate for president to the point where its nauseating. Commercialized brain washing perhaps?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »
240, once again your lost. Nobody wants to see McCain on the cover of rolling stone. That isn't the issue. The issue is that in this election non-news media outlets have been blatantly propping up a candidate for president to the point where its nauseating. Commercialized brain washing perhaps?

I have never in my life seen a more biased, one sided, shilling for one candidate over the other by the media.

This election has been unreal.

Joe the Plumber gets more scrutiny than Obama.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 02:07:20 PM »
(It's like ACORN - mcCain couldn't stop talking about Obama's involvement, until we got pics of him doing an ACORN event in 2006 and praising them.  Suddenly he drops the topic.)

There was no election in 2006 so who cares, And the Media is taking sides so we hear alot of bull.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »
So many lies from the obama camp, if people are believing all that crap i would
say there doing a prettie good job of brainwashing people.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »
There was no election in 2006 so who cares,

There were actually mid-term elections in 2006.

!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
There were actually mid-term elections in 2006.

WOOP's