Author Topic: Obama: "By the end of the week, they'll be calling me a communist..."  (Read 4792 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
he has done nothing in his term that is on the fringe, lol, wtf are you smoking. he has been to the right on alot of issues.

LOL!!!!!

ha ha ha ha are you fng kidding? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Splicing together segments from the Audiobook for the hearing impaired is no different than the editing text.....moron::)
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
What did he say? 

"I chose my friends carefully . . . the marxist professors" 

He also said, in the part that you cut out (by the way, an ellipsis is indicated by "..." and not by " . . . ") that he and his carefully chosen friends  "smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets." and that they ground their cigarettes out on the carpet. Where's your outrage about all that?

I think it's stupid to strip out a tiny portion of a larger piece of work and treat it as indicative. The first part of that paragraph says he did all this to avoid being seen as a sellout. To me, this indicates that there's more going on here, that I need the surrounding context to evaluate the statements. Having never read the book, I can't comment any further than that. Having no desire to read it, I don't see that changing.

More pointedly, does friendship mean implicit endorsement of every political idea a friend holds? It's fair game to criticize someone for their voluntary associations, and Obama certainly opened the door to that with statements like the above, but let's not go insane and start looking at the worlds through the eyes of Joe McCarthy and his ilk.

You, in particular, go one step further. You imply that the political positions of his parents and grandparents are relevant and hold Obama responsible for them. Is it standard policy for you to hold people accountable for things that aren't open to their choice, like the religious and political beliefs of their ancestors? And if it is your policy to do this, why shouldn't we all treat you as a deranged kook?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
someone getting hammered on this post  :D :D :D :D :D i think your going to need another pretend vacation  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He also said, in the part that you cut out (by the way, an ellipsis is indicated by "..." and not by " . . . ") that he and his carefully chosen friends  "smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets." and that they ground their cigarettes out on the carpet. Where's your outrage about all that?

I think it's stupid to strip out a tiny portion of a larger piece of work and treat it as indicative. The first part of that paragraph says he did all this to avoid being seen as a sellout. To me, this indicates that there's more going on here, that I need the surrounding context to evaluate the statements. Having never read the book, I can't comment any further than that. Having no desire to read it, I don't see that changing.

More pointedly, does friendship mean implicit endorsement of every political idea a friend holds? It's fair game to criticize someone for their voluntary associations, and Obama certainly opened the door to that with statements like the above, but let's not go insane and start looking at the worlds through the eyes of Joe McCarthy and his ilk.

You, in particular, go one step further. You imply that the political positions of his parents and grandparents are relevant and hold Obama responsible for them. Is it standard policy for you to hold people accountable for things that aren't open to their choice, like the religious and political beliefs of their ancestors? And if it is your policy to do this, why shouldn't we all treat you as a deranged kook?

Obama has an entire lifetime of associating himself with radical communists, freaks, marxists, etc.  

avxo

• Getbig V
Obama has an entire lifetime of associating himself with radical communists, freaks, marxists, etc.  

Even if that's the case, how is that an answer to anything that I say or ask in my post?

You snipped what was already a snippet from a much larger work, removing a lot of context and stitching bits together. Without the larger context - twice removed - the quote you cite cannot be evaluated. By doing this sort of creative editing, anyone can be made to say anything.

Does Obama associate himself with people who are very-left-leaning? It sure does seem that way. Is there a takeaway from that? Yes, probably. But not on the basis of a snippet of a snippet.

Now I'll ask you again; you've said many times before that Obama's ancestors were Communist. I will ask you again: is it your contention that Obama is responsible for the political beliefs of his ancestors, and that their political beliefs must, automatically, be his political beliefs as well?

Is it your contention that if Obama is friends with people who aren communists that makes him a communist too? Is Obama responsible for the political beliefs of his friends? Again - I ask if he's responsible for the political beliefs of his friends, not for the friendship itself - that's an entirely different subject.

For once in your life, grow some balls and answer the actual questions that someone poses, without subterfuge and weasel tactics 33.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Even if that's the case, how is that an answer to anything that I say or ask in my post?

You snipped what was already a snippet from a much larger work, removing a lot of context and stitching bits together. Without the larger context - twice removed - the quote you cite cannot be evaluated. By doing this sort of creative editing, anyone can be made to say anything.

Does Obama associate himself with people who are very-left-leaning? It sure does seem that way. Is there a takeaway from that? Yes, probably. But not on the basis of a snippet of a snippet.

Now I'll ask you again; you've said many times before that Obama's ancestors were Communist. I will ask you again: is it your contention that Obama is responsible for the political beliefs of his ancestors, and that their political beliefs must, automatically, be his political beliefs as well?

Is it your contention that if Obama is friends with people who aren communists that makes him a communist too? Is Obama responsible for the political beliefs of his friends? Again - I ask if he's responsible for the political beliefs of his friends, not for the friendship itself - that's an entirely different subject.

For once in your life, grow some balls and answer the actual questions that someone poses, without subterfuge and weasel tactics 33.

Obama chose himself to associate and ingratiate himself with those views and radical people.  No one forced him to hang around ayeres, dorhn, wright, bell, khalidi, khalid al mansour, etc.   

Those were choices he made and speak directly to where his view points are. 

avxo

• Getbig V

Obama chose himself to associate and ingratiate himself with those views and radical people.  No one forced him to hang around ayeres, dorhn, wright, bell, khalidi, khalid al mansour, etc.   

Those were choices he made and speak directly to where his view points are. 

You aren't answering my question. In fact you simply regurgitated what I had already written twice before. I guess you're either too stupid to understand the question, or, worse, a coward.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You aren't answering my question. In fact you simply regurgitated what I had already written twice before. I guess you're either too stupid to understand the question, or, worse, a coward.

I understand exactly what you are asking, and no he is not responsibile for the views of his family, but when he adopts those views as his own, as evidenced by his statements, associations, record, etc - it becomes obvious that he made a choice to go down that route.   

Its not mccartysism, his record and associations speak for itself. 

avxo

• Getbig V
I understand exactly what you are asking, and no he is not responsibile for the views of his family, but when he adopts those views as his own, as evidenced by his statements, associations, record, etc - it becomes obvious that he made a choice to go down that route.

Right, exactly. We agree on that then.

Its not mccartysism, his record and associations speak for itself. 

It is McCarthyism when you see the reds behind every corner, behind every word, behind every gesture and even behind what's behind.

You see, as evidenced by your posts and statements, a vast communist conspiracy, perfectly orchestrated over the span of decades, across states and countries, involving (by necessity) at least hundreds if not thousands of people. And to what end? To put Obama in the White House.

If this isn't McCarthyism (and a first-rate conspiracy theory, right up there with the best of 'em) then I don't know what is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right, exactly. We agree on that then.

It is McCarthyism when you see the reds behind every corner, behind every word, behind every gesture and even behind what's behind.

You see, as evidenced by your posts and statements, a vast communist conspiracy, perfectly orchestrated over the span of decades, across states and countries, involving (by necessity) at least hundreds if not thousands of people. And to what end? To put Obama in the White House.

If this isn't McCarthyism (and a first-rate conspiracy theory, right up there with the best of 'em) then I don't know what is.

Every here of Tom Fife or Dr. Drew? 

Yury Bezemov? 

I have posted clips that bolster my arguments on this. 

avxo

• Getbig V
Every here of Tom Fife or Dr. Drew? 

Yury Bezemov? 

I have posted clips that bolster my arguments on this. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. No extraordinary evidence has been forthcoming. Only more stories - some more elaborately spun than others, but stories nonetheless.

So Tom Fife, a businessman, learns of super-duper-ultra-double-top-secret plans of the Soviets over dinner by some apparatchik? You seriously believe this? REALLY?!?

This is even more far-fetched than that post-office mail-carrier who was told by someone on his route that they were hosting a wonderful boy from Kenya, which he then met many years later and had the boy tell him that he was going to be elected President. RIGHT... That story is very credible too!

Perhaps the Russians had two plans, just in case one went wrong? Or maybe only one plan was Russian, and the other was actually from Kenyan Intelligence! Or! Perhaps - get this - the Reptilians orchestrated this all along, and Obama is actually a space alien. You know, like Alf. Except he eats dogs, not cats!