Author Topic: Serious question for Tbomz?????  (Read 10652 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Serious question for Tbomz?????
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »
  because your question is inaccurate

i have been bisexual since birth,,, i didnt come out... the first time i mentioned any kind of sexual attraction for males was underthis handle... but i didnt plan on telling anyone i was dizzle... people accused me..and since im honest i admitted i was...i dont like attention but for somereason people like giving it to me ...  i dont know if i have answered your full question.. go ahead and ask whatever you like, as long as your intentions are wholesomely inquisitive and not negative, ill answer openly and honestly..
I have a serious Q..What was ddraber on about when saying you were mixed up with some child molestation shit?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »

i have been bisexual since birth,,, i didnt come out... the first time i mentioned any kind of sexual attraction for males was underthis handle... but i didnt plan on telling anyone i was dizzle... people accused me..and since im honest i admitted i was...i dont like attention but for somereason people like giving it to me ...  i dont know if i have answered your full question.. go ahead and ask whatever you like, as long as your intentions are wholesomely inquisitive and not negative, ill answer openly and honestly..
Do your parents know you ride the salami down the dirt road?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »
they probably know, his already rode his dad's salamy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »
This pic scares me  :-\

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »
This pic scares me  :-\

hahah fucking the little asian

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »

That answers the question somewhat, but I just thought that it was odd since under the handle of candidizzle you never mentioned it and now you talk about it somewhat frequently.  It made me question wehter or not the handle of tbomz was actually you or not. 

We all know that it wouldnt be beneath a getbigger to create a handle and pretend to be someone else just to attack them.  If you really are bi, I have no problem with that, just the timing of it seemed odd.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »
will grant owned himself with that extra long post .. he also described homoacts with such literary passion only a true connossieur can

Bravo Will

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
will grant owned himself with that extra long post .. he also described homoacts with such literary passion only a true connossieur can

Bravo Will

Why do you have a pic of two men kissing on your computor?  ???

Is it true your "gf" left you because after you had done your chores for the day like milk the goats collect the eggs and empty the bucket you both shit in you would log onto get big and post nonstop about guys with superior genetics to you not being natural...

In fact she saw the posts of these black guys that you would "obsess and attack" with your claims, she saw that she was engaged to a guy at the lowest end of the genetic pool , a failure, so she stole all the money you had pick pocketed and brought a one way ticket to the states and made her way to harlem where she now resides getting railed by huge muscular black men on a daily basis...she says compared to her life with you she is now in heaven..

Discuss your life as a failure semantaste ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2008, 05:42:08 AM »
WHAT'S A COMPUTOR ?  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2008, 12:58:25 AM »
WHAT'S A COMPUTOR ?  :D
You must of got raped hard whilst away, if you have to point out a basic spelling mistake.. ;D
So what was it like having to say sorry to CQ and MS and really grovel and beg your way out  :D

I thought you were a man of Principles?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 03:13:40 AM »
You must of got raped hard whilst away, if you have to point out a basic spelling mistake.. ;D
So what was it like having to say sorry to CQ and MS and really grovel and beg your way out  :D

I thought you were a man of Principles?  :D
never had to apologize ..

Ron just asked me to leave the mr getbig contest alone until it happenes ,.... he said he will look in my hystory w/ the contest and cq and mindspin since I was the one COMPLAINING .

you = owned .. but hey ...what's new

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2008, 04:20:40 AM »
never had to apologize ..

Ron just asked me to leave the mr getbig contest alone until it happenes ,.... he said he will look in my hystory w/ the contest and cq and mindspin since I was the one COMPLAINING .

you = owned .. but hey ...what's new
More Lies from you..but hey whats new....

We heard about how you were rambling away and posting pics of your self in time out.. :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:00 AM »

We heard about how you were rambling away and posting pics of your self in time out.. :D

lolol are you serious?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 04:34:31 AM »

::)

lame ....

as ussual..

w8m8

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 04:44:33 AM »
::)

lame ....

as ussual..

it's spelled usual  :)

avesher

• Time Out