Author Topic: BB.com - Best Pro workout  (Read 847 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
BB.com - Best Pro workout
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »
Got to love the winner of this contest.  For his top workout, he chose Arnold's 6 Day Dual Split workout.  Anyone think that that is the way to train these days? 

Certainly was an easy way to win 75 in Bodybuilding.com store credits.

Bodybuilding.com Workout of the Week

To become a professional bodybuilder you need a professional workout. No more skipping workouts, meals and sleep time. Now it's just 100% dedication into your training.

What is the best professional bodybuilder workout? Be specific.

How do pro bodybuilder's workouts differ from the average man's workout?

Bonus Question: Could this type of workout be performed on a regular basis by the average fit person? Or are these types of workouts only reserved for the pros? Why?

See http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pro_bodybuilder_workout.htm for the top three winners and their choice of workouts.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: BB.com - Best Pro workout
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »
If you can 6 chicken breasts a day, take protein powder, creatine, vitamins, then dabble in Test and Winny and also have the time to workout twice a day but not over do it you can grow well but for most of us that have a job and a taste for food can't eat boiled chicken breasts ever day and workout for 4 hours while injecting our butts with test.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 11:05:13 AM »
If you can 6 chicken breasts a day, take protein powder, creatine, vitamins, then dabble in Test and Winny and also have the time to workout twice a day but not over do it you can grow well but for most of us that have a job and a taste for food can't eat boiled chicken breasts ever day and workout for 4 hours while injecting our butts with test.

I can stomach it, but only whenever I get released from jail.
Then everything tastes good~!
Most are all show no go!

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 11:25:21 AM »
I can stomach it, but only whenever I get released from jail.
Then everything tastes good~!

First I went  ??? then  ;D

Please say you are in jail because of something involving your user-name.