Author Topic: anyone else find  (Read 519 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
anyone else find
« on: October 29, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
the disinformation being given to be amazing? This isn't from a CTer perspective either, it is what it is.

Things do not change.

Looking at this election and how each party is fucking with the people and how the people are oblivious to their tactics interests me.

anyone else?

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: anyone else find
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
When issues die and political process overtakes political substance, idiots prosper.

Just look at half the shit posted in this forum. 

Idiots occupy their minds with trivia.

No real thought or expression goes on.

Idiots?  Perhaps I'm harsh.  How about morons?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »
It happens every day. I've seen reports out of Iraq saying one thing, knowing exactly what really happened and knowing full well that the report was fed to the media. This is rare and has to come from the highest levels. I won't supply the specifics but the operation was run by Special Ops..very high and deep and resulted in killing and capturing an HVT that saved many US and civilian lives.

Look at our domestic media..completely in the tank for Obama but some, like CNN seem to be shaking it off. There will be a backlash agaisnt him, these things always swing.
L

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »
It happens every day. I've seen reports out of Iraq saying one thing, knowing exactly what really happened and knowing full well that the report was fed to the media. This is rare and has to come from the highest levels. I won't supply the specifics but the operation was run by Special Ops..very high and deep and resulted in killing and capturing an HVT that saved many US and civilian lives.

Look at our domestic media..completely in the tank for Obama but some, like CNN seem to be shaking it off. There will be a backlash agaisnt him, these things always swing.

We need to talk, it's about your PT score.
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 03:46:08 PM »
I passed mine with flying colors.
L