Author Topic: David Beckham checking out the lakergirls on season opener  (Read 7521 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
David Beckham checking out the lakergirls on season opener
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:04:54 PM »
Wonder if he tagged a few after the game, ontopic: looks like he is sporting some 12inch stage ready guns under the shirt.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: David Beckham checking out the lakergirls on season opener
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »
isn't that the game where his wife caught him drooling over those ho's and got mad at him? and you're right he probably could have nailed any one of them.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »
isn't that the game where his wife caught him drooling over those ho's and got mad at him? and you're right he probably could have nailed any one of them.

Lol no, this was from the lakers season opener yesterday, looks like he has a thing for them.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »
Lol no, this was from the lakers season opener yesterday, looks like he has a thing for them.
there was a picture a few months ago it must have been from last year and it showed him looking exactly like he is there only the "spice girl" that he married was right next to him looking angry and bitter.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:15:19 PM »
wait til she sees those photos.  he wont be able to get any sleep for a week.  did that at a movie with my girl and she caught me.  gave me a migraine for a month.
Oh...Monica!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
there was a picture a few months ago it must have been from last year and it showed him looking exactly like he is there only the "spice girl" that he married was right next to him looking angry and bitter.

lol yes! these younger models look much better than her, she is like anorexic. maybe he wants to trade?
tank u jesus

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »
lol yes! these younger models look much better than her, she is like anorexic. maybe he wants to trade?
must suck to be her and know that he could fucck any one of them at the drop of a hat.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »

It all came out in British Media about 3 years ago that he was fucking everything in sight when he lived in Spain, this girl became a star out of it, she was the babies nanny and Becks was tagging it behind his wifes back.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
 David has a voice worse than Mike Tyson.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »
It all came out in British Media about 3 years ago that he was fucking everything in sight when he lived in Spain, this girl became a star out of it, she was the babies nanny and Becks was tagging it behind his wifes back.

wow, much hotter. no wonder he did it
tank u jesus

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
He can have pretty much any american whore he wants, why does he bother to stay married and cheat?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:32 PM »
I dont think posh spice is ugly at al. Not teh greatest ever of course but no means ugle.

Rebecca loos has massive tits google image her. She however wanked off a pig on national television. And is basically a slut...kiss and tell. Noone knows if it did happen or not

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
 Sh*t can you blame him ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »
He can have pretty much any american whore he wants, why does he bother to stay married and cheat?
i agree, why even get married?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »
I dont think posh spice is ugly at al. Not teh greatest ever of course but no means ugle.

Rebecca loos has massive tits google image her. She however wanked off a pig on national television. And is basically a slut...kiss and tell. Noone knows if it did happen or not

The pig wanking video is below ;P , and it did happen, they nearly split up over it and he was grovelling for months.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
Posh should send Beckham to Mindhead for some conditioning ala Kit Ramsey in Bowfinger.   ;D

Terry Stricter, MindHead Honcho: And what is it that we don't do?
Kit: Oh, man!
Terry Stricter, MindHead Honcho: What is it?
Kit: Look, I have to show it to the Laker Girls.
Terry Stricter, MindHead Honcho: You cannot show it to the Laker Girls. I know you want to show it to the Laker Girls but you can never show it to the Laker Girls. Keep Mr Weenie in the pants. Always in the pants.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
The pig wanking video is below ;P , and it did happen, they nearly split up over it and he was grovelling for months.

post some good fotos of her lol im too lazy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »
damn, that b*tch is sexy
Air Falcon

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
exactly...the dumb w##### come and go but sometimes you have one that will stick it out w/ you and your BS.  keep posh and the kids, and cheat on the side.  at least he got something to home to that is partially real.

case study #1

when mick is in a wheel chair...jerry and kids will change his diapers before the any of those model w#####.  yeah...she kicks him out for a yr or two but always takes him back.

Oh...Monica!

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
...and I'm sure Beckham cares what size his arms are....

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
She has great boobs, good for that soccer player.  I'm sure Posh is cool with it as long as the cash keeps coming in she looks the other way.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

Cause he's fucking stupid. I'll never understand why guys like that (who have the world by the balls) get married.
HAHA, RON.....

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 05:46:42 PM »
I don't see why any guy, not just Beckham, would, or should want, to get married or be in a serious relationship.
The average suburban girl today will have at least ten cocks pass through her by the time she's 21.
The difference between the losers she already fucked and the sucker that married her, is the sucker's supporting her.
She's already had her fun. Now I am all for free love and whatnot; but shit, there has to be some consequence to whoring.
I fully take advantage of the typical American girl's slutty nature; but at the same time I lose respect for the opposite gender.

This disgust with females rears it's ugly head in subtle ways. I was with this 18 year old whore that looked like a smaller Belladonna. She was going on and on about how she doesn't like to "give it up" easily, because it makes her feel bad about herself. (She met me btw, by just walking up and giving me a picture of a tattoo she wanted; it was some naked girl. She put her number on it, told me to call, and we were banging that night. She never knew me prior.) So anyway, of course I didn't believe her bullshit, and we ended up fucking all night. When we stop she says, "damn, you know how to fuck!" So afterward, I wanted my cock sucked; she starts complaining; "Oh, I don't like doing that after having sex because of the cum blah blah blah..." I'm just thinking to myself, "uh-huh, suuure you won't." She acquiesced, predictably, and sucks me off. After dropping a load on her face, she's complaining about the cum, so I grab some bunched up knapkins and just throw them at her disdainfully.

Seriously; it's that easy. Girls today are total sluts.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »

Seriously; it's that easy. Girls today are total sluts.

And we wouldnt want it any other way, so stop calling them sluts and make them feel that its ok  ;)