Author Topic: CNN Electoral Map Update Obama now has 286 Electoral votes up from 277  (Read 499 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
He has made gains in CO, OH, NC.  Even though he doesn't even need to win any of those states, still its nice to be making gains at this stage of the race.  Yes the national polls tighten, that happens in every election, so i dont know why people are surprised to see the national polls tighten?. Its all about the state polls, and when mcbush is losing ground in states like CO, OH, NC this is bad news for him.  I think Obama will get abit of a bounce from this 30min commercial i just saw, it was very well put together, all the news stations are saying good things about the 30 min ad.  CO is now leaning Obama before it was a toss up, thats whats giving Obama 286 electoral votes now.

The Coach

Re: CNN Electoral Map Update Obama now has 286 Electoral votes up from 277
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »
Can't go by the outside polls. There's reason why he's still hot and heavy in the battleground states he thought he had wrapped up. Some inside polls have McCain ahead within the margin of error where Obama should be winning and a point or two ahead (McCain) outside the margin of error in some states.

Before anyone gets high and mighty about an Obama victory.....truth is, it's way too close to call for ANYONE to be making such over zealous predictions of an Obama win.

NEXT.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »
Can't go by the outside polls. There's reason why he's still hot and heavy in the battleground states he thought he had wrapped up. Some inside polls have McCain ahead within the margin of error where Obama should be winning and a point or two ahead (McCain) outside the margin of error in some states.

Before anyone gets high and mighty about an Obama victory.....truth is, it's way too close to call for ANYONE to be making such over zealous predictions of an Obama win.

NEXT.

How can you trust mcbush inside polls? i mean seriously what do you expect them to say? the truth that hes down by 10 points in most states? ;)   No so they will lie and keep their base positive about things and make up these bs polls. Man dont be so gullable ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »

NEXT.

Typical Fox news response "Some Polls say".... No coach NO POLLS HAVE MCCAIN AHEAD... and yes, right wing pollsters who ONLY call people who voted the past 2 elections have it with in the margin of error, but McCain is NOT ahead in ANY poll.. Every other national poll have him up by 10-12 with the national AVG being around 9...

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »
How can you trust mcbush inside polls? i mean seriously what do you expect them to say?

This is true.

There is no motive for Zogby or Gallup or Pew to lie.

Mccain has every motive to lie to get his people to show up.  If he wins 11 states, he'll be remembered as a major loser by history.
!