Author Topic: Posing right makes a big diff.  (Read 4340 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Posing right makes a big diff.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »
Look's like Shiiiiiiet in both pics ..Want posing .? Throw some Ray in there..Now that's posing..Nassoil is hot trash ..Junk..

But Ray was a good poser all the time and from the very beginning so why should I put him here u asshole!!.. If u think b4 u talk ur words will carry some meaning..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 01:18:15 AM »
Seems to work for this guy

Sure but I prefer a natural body than this mass monster :D

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 09:47:08 AM »
  pathetic bodybuilder no matter how you look at it
b

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
But Ray was a good poser all the time and from the very beginning so why should I put him here u asshole!!.. If u think b4 u talk ur words will carry some meaning..
That's exactly why I said put Ray..You goat phucking queer...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »
That's exactly why I said put Ray..You goat phucking queer...

Any donkey can think better than u.. I am really sure u r very stupid.. U r a hopeless case!!.. Ok one last trial to make u understand,.. Nasser was taking the pose wrong then learnt hw 2 hit it so i put him b4 and after 2 show the diff. but Ray was a good poser all the time so I couldn't find any b4/after 4 him.. If u still can't understand so plz put ur head in ur ass till u die..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »
Any donkey can think better than u.. I am really sure u r very stupid.. U r a hopeless case!!.. Ok one last trial to make u understand,.. Nasser was taking the pose wrong then learnt hw 2 hit it so i put him b4 and after 2 show the diff. but Ray was a good poser all the time so I couldn't find any b4/after 4 him.. If u still can't understand so plz put ur head in ur ass till u die..
The true idiot is the one that think's no one gets what he's trying to do.. It's obvious you're trying that any publicity, is good publicity thing...Nasser is a talentless ,stupid man ..You...You're an idiot...Now go back to your files and start a thread about another washed up bodybuilder from the late 80' to late 90's .. You';re so predictable .. You lack creativity .. Go on any other bodybuilding site ..There are a million posts just like yours...  You're far too simple to be intelligent .. Stupid internet idiot.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 12:50:11 AM »
The true idiot is the one that think's no one gets what he's trying to do.. It's obvious you're trying that any publicity, is good publicity thing...Nasser is a talentless ,stupid man ..You...You're an idiot...Now go back to your files and start a thread about another washed up bodybuilder from the late 80' to late 90's .. You';re so predictable .. You lack creativity .. Go on any other bodybuilding site ..There are a million posts just like yours...  You're far too simple to be intelligent .. Stupid internet idiot.

So why do u waist ur "valuable time" posting replies to my "stupid" threads??.. A DONKEY,.. sorry I mean a "genus" like you must save his replies only to intelligent threads like himself :D..

Believe me man I have no bad feelings against you, it's only your stupidity I am against!!..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »
So why do u waist ur "valuable time" posting replies to my "stupid" threads??.. A DONKEY,.. sorry I mean a "genus" like you must save his replies only to intelligent threads like himself :D..

Believe me man I have no bad feelings against you, it's only your stupidity I am against!!..

HAHA! Genus..???  Oh...You meant GENIUS???It's okay stupid...Next time hit the spell check Dum Dum camel dung.. Waist?? Oh...You meant WASTE.... ::) ::)