Author Topic: Who is the most annoying person in your gym???  (Read 8114 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Who is the most annoying person in your gym???
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
I hate that shit. Someone asks me for a spot, i'm not gonna be their fucking psychologist.
I wonder how many guys use the "spot" as an excuse to break the ice with chicks in the gym lol

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
I hate that shit. Someone asks me for a spot, i'm not gonna be their fucking psychologist.
It seems that many people think their workout is some sort of "social hour," it's gets lame when you just want to do your own thing and you have random people talking your ear off. :-\

Stavios

« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
LOL you should invest some money in an iPod and a mean look " >:("
 ;D

I had an mp3 player, that's the worst thing in the story !
they can't even go away if I have earphone  >:(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2008, 07:34:21 PM »
I had an mp3 player, that's the worst thing in the story !
they can't even go away if I have earphone  >:(
that's a new low  :o

then I advise you to put some effort into a mean look while you workout " >:("

....or pretend to be retarded  ;D no body messes with retard who is lifting iron  ;D
LOL

ASJChaotic

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »
Your problem is that you aren't one of the annoying people in the gym Stavios. If you were like one of the people we hate in this thread, no one would talk to you.

I recommend the following:

1. Fanny pack on at all times. Inside are your smelling salts and an empty bottle of juice. Show them to as many people as possible, tell them they're empty, and ask if folks have any refills.
2. Shades in the gym at all times. You need hata blockas.
3. Daisy duke shorts, work boots, wool socks, suspenders, and a T-Michael tank top at all times. At times, you may wear a do-rag, but when you do, make sure to explain the change in fashion as "it's go-time baby...leg day"
4. Scream out each rep numerically.
5. Sweat on all equipment. Wipe none of it down. When people exclaim disgust, tell them they should be all to happy to wallow in your anabolic sweat
6. Hit on all females. No exceptions.
7. Drive a tricked out Honda Civic to the gym. The car should cost approx $4K. Your sound system should have run you about $12K. You should have one of those mufflers that allows for maximum noise. You only play dance music from the late nineties...stuff like Rhythm is a Dancer, or Cotton Eye Joe.
8. You work chest 5 times a week. Always the flat bench. Always followed by barbell curls. There are no other bodyparts. You only pretend it's leg day. You never actually ever work legs again.
9. You master ILS
10. With utter disdain, you forego good gym etiquette and immediately open two cans of tuna and begin eating them immediately after your last set of the day, in the gym, on the bench. You always spill a bit of the tuna water to mark your territory. You explain your nutritional faux-pas as "taking advantage of the anabolic window".

Take it from there. This is a good place to start.
ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2008, 05:24:33 AM »
Your problem is that you aren't one of the annoying people in the gym Stavios. If you were like one of the people we hate in this thread, no one would talk to you.

1. Fanny pack on at all times. Inside are your smelling salts and an empty bottle of juice. Show them to as many people as possible, tell them they're empty, and ask if folks have any refills.
3. Daisy duke shorts, work boots, wool socks, suspenders, and a T-Michael tank top at all times. At times, you may wear a do-rag, but when you do, make sure to explain the change in fashion as "it's go-time baby...leg day"
5. Sweat on all equipment. Wipe none of it down. When people exclaim disgust, tell them they should be all to happy to wallow in your anabolic sweat
7. Drive a tricked out Honda Civic to the gym. The car should cost approx $4K. Your sound system should have run you about $12K. You should have one of those mufflers that allows for maximum noise. You only play dance music from the late nineties...stuff like Rhythm is a Dancer, or Cotton Eye Joe.
8. You work chest 5 times a week. Always the flat bench. Always followed by barbell curls. There are no other bodyparts. You only pretend it's leg day. You never actually ever work legs again.
9. You master ILS
10. With utter disdain, you forego good gym etiquette and immediately open two cans of tuna and begin eating them immediately after your last set of the day, in the gym, on the bench. You always spill a bit of the tuna water to mark your territory. You explain your nutritional faux-pas as "taking advantage of the anabolic window".

That was f*ckin fantastic

Stavios

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2008, 05:44:00 AM »

9. You master ILS

LMAO ! ;D