Author Topic: JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6951 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »
And what about the fact that we have consciousness? Either we have it, or we don't. I doesn't magically appears from nowhere, nor does it grow like a tree. Where does our consciousness come from, and why do we have it? Or is it just there, and it came out of nothing without any reason?

your making some unfounded assumptions there peppy. What do you know and self replicating molecules, complexity theory, bootstrapping etc...

do you even have a rudimentary understanding of any science.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 08:42:27 AM »
your making some unfounded assumptions there peppy. What do you know and self replicating molecules, complexity theory, bootstrapping etc...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198162.msg2757719#msg2757719

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »

You sound arrogant, sheila. There's one kind of "people" that I despise, and that's arrogant "people" like yourself. Arrogance diminishes wisdom. Try to impress someone else, you failed.   ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »
You sound arrogant, sheila. There's one kind of "people" that I despise, and that's arrogant "people" like yourself. Arrogance diminishes wisdom. Try to impress someone else, you failed.   ;)

funny you sound arrogant to me with your initial response, assuming so much and acting as if you are correct when your proposition is ridiculous.

first you should define what you mean by consciousness if you were to debate its existence etc....

are you defining it as conscious vs unconscious, or as goal directed behaviour, emotions etc.. define what you are talking about, based on some obvious axioms without wild presumptions.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 12:54:55 PM »
And what about the fact that we have consciousness? Either we have it, or we don't. I doesn't magically appears from nowhere, nor does it grow like a tree. Where does our consciousness come from, and why do we have it? Or is it just there, and it came out of nothing without any reason?

just look at this mess.

you assume there was nothing, you assume consciousness cannot grow or there are levels of consciousness, you assume it comes from somewhere outside itself, you assume it is emergent, you ask WHY do we have it a silly question. You also assume it has no reason, if you cannot see the evolutionary advantage of consciousness (I still dont think you even know what you talking about) then why argue, you're to far gone.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »
yeah God doesn't like being mocked look what he did to 42 children when they mocked God's bald little friend

2 Kings, chapter two,verses 23 and 24 "And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

You'd get the death penalty for that in most religious countries you know...

In less religious countries, they'd just put you away for 30 years