Author Topic: Dear Beach Bum  (Read 2343 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dear Beach Bum
« on: October 30, 2008, 07:03:17 PM »
If McCain loses in Arizona to Obama, will he be a loser, in your opinion?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Dear Beach Bum
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »
Let me save Beach Bum the trouble:

::)
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 07:09:13 PM »
BB has said a hundred times that Al Gore was a loser because he couldn't carry Tennesee, his home state.

I'd like to see if he'd feel the same way about McCain, or it was just partisan banter from him.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 07:11:04 PM »
Actually where he to stoop to answering this, BB would simply say he lost an election. I would answer that while it was very tough to be the Dems, this particular dem was easily beatable had his staff and campaign been run by something more then a group of retarded chimps.
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »
BB has said a hundred times that Al Gore was a loser because he couldn't carry Tennesee, his home state.

I'd like to see if he'd feel the same way about McCain, or it was just partisan banter from him.

He won't give you an answer... lol   ;D

Just the classic  ::)
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
Actually where he to stoop to answering this, BB would simply say he lost an election. I would answer that while it was very tough to be the Dems, this particular dem was easily beatable had his staff and campaign been run by something more then a group of retarded chimps.

So you're saying McCain exercised very poor judgment in selecting his campaign team?

And he continued showing poor judgment by not replacing them once he realized the clods he had onboard?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 07:21:48 PM »
Let me save Beach Bum the trouble:

::)

lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »
Yes......me I would have hired Rove.....or had him in a basement somewhere chained to Dick Morris and between the two of them I better win.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »

That about sums it up.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »
I doubt Bum will spend alot of time defending McCain

I'm pretty sure he's like a certain segment of the party that would prefer a real christian and have to hold their nose and vote for McCain (just a guess)

240 - you're right that Bum mentioned many times that Gore was a loser and mentioned the fact the he lost Tennesse as some kind of proof.

btw - if you want to know how a McCain administration would run the country all you have to do is look at this clip.

His handlers let him go onstage and shout out to a guy who wasn't even there

These guys couldn't organize a 2 car parade

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »
Yes......me I would have hired Rove.....or had him in a basement somewhere chained to Dick Morris and between the two of them I better win.

There are plenty of Rove protegee's working for McCain and you can pretty much see Rove's "stylings" all over the McCain train wreck

btw - please keep your fantasies of having Rove and Morris chained together in a basement somewhere to yourself ....thnx

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

Early documents released by the campaign had "Rove & Associates" on them and were caught by a bright reporter, remember?  And he's been on FOX news every night giving advice to mccain on Hannity.  He was certainly available.

Mccain picked a person who is perceived as unprepared by a majority of the nation - is there any bigger mistake than this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
Early documents released by the campaign had "Rove & Associates" on them and were caught by a bright reporter, remember?  And he's been on FOX news every night giving advice to mccain on Hannity.  He was certainly available.

Mccain picked a person who is perceived as unprepared by a majority of the nation - is there any bigger mistake than this?

not yet but if he wins I'm sure there will be

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 11:13:06 PM »
I doubt Bum will spend alot of time defending McCain

I'm pretty sure he's like a certain segment of the party that would prefer a real christian and have to hold their nose and vote for McCain (just a guess)

240 - you're right that Bum mentioned many times that Gore was a loser and mentioned the fact the he lost Tennesse as some kind of proof.

btw - if you want to know how a McCain administration would run the country all you have to do is look at this clip.

His handlers let him go onstage and shout out to a guy who wasn't even there

These guys couldn't organize a 2 car parade

Does anyone know if the chick in the green is single?