Author Topic: Video:405 for 24 on deadlift. IS this "lifetime natural" roiding? WHAT SAY YOU?  (Read 7651 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Where's your deadlift video?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Does he claim to be drug free?/

Jason

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He claims to be Natural and Posts on here as well.

Also, he competes in a "natural" organization,OCB, with a fella from a nearby gym.  The one he competes with is William Powell who also pretends to be a natural but I know for a FACT that he is not.  Mr. Powell also has won the NC NPC state show.   Clearly the OCB organization may be a joke based on Mr. Powell.

I find it all amusing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Can any Expert Powerlifters weigh in on this?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Kind of hard for me to say. he doesnt have the rear delt/trap/neck region of a user, but he is in pretty phenomenal shape for a natty as well. Doesnt seem to have the telltale water retention or purple face of an androgen user. If i wasnt in such horrific cardiovascular shape, i might be able to do this, and have a max deadlift of 700lbs.

Jason

io856

This guy is about as natural  as George Takei and Brad Altman consummating their marriage.  ;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
you are kidding me right?  that guy is about as natural as pamela andersons tits.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
he is definitly juiced in the bottom pic..no doubt...how long do these guys think they convince people they are natural.?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
who is he?    dudes strong

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Kind of hard for me to say. he doesnt have the rear delt/trap/neck region of a user, but he is in pretty phenomenal shape for a natty as well. Doesnt seem to have the telltale water retention or purple face of an androgen user. If i wasnt in such horrific cardiovascular shape, i might be able to do this, and have a max deadlift of 700lbs.

Jason
How common is a 700 lb deadlift for a "natural" around 200 lbs?  The one in question I think has NEVER competed in powerlifting by the way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
just my opinion, if I had to bet the rent check-

The lift is good but not sensational.  I did 405 for 5 reps this week, and I'm softer than a popcorn fart.

The physique... top 20 nationals... So, we have 2 scenarios, to explain that delt development, the serratus cuts, christmas tree back while retaining that level of muscle and low body fat.

He is either a dishonest steroid user, or he has the most sensational genetics in the history of planet Earth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Where's your deadlift video?
I don`t have one. I can`t do 112 for 225.

io856

Maybe he is the most genetically gifted human on Earth?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also note that he has a head cold when he performed this.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
How common is a 700 lb deadlift for a "natural" around 200 lbs?  The one in question I think has NEVER competed in powerlifting by the way.

it is actually more common than you would think, but theres not one in every gym by any means. We have a guy in our gym that pulls 500 at 145lbs. There are so many variables though, its hard to say.

Also, I think he is probably natural for his shows, but dont believe that he is a lifetime natural.

Jason

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
it is actually more common than you would think, but theres not one in every gym by any means. We have a guy in our gym that pulls 500 at 145lbs. There are so many variables though, its hard to say.

Also, I think he is probably natural for his shows, but dont believe that he is a lifetime natural.

Jason
At 160 I can manage about 455 or so. Not too impressive.  I have to be obese to get 500.  At 185lbs I can get 500 but I am way too fat at 185.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
He claims to be Natural and Posts on here as well.

Also, he competes in a "natural" organization,OCB, with a fella from a nearby gym.  The one he competes with is William Powell who also pretends to be a natural but I know for a FACT that he is not.  Mr. Powell also has won the NC NPC state show.   Clearly the OCB organization may be a joke based on Mr. Powell.

I find it all amusing.

How do you know for a "fact" that he's not? Have you seen him use?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How do you know for a "fact" that he's not? Have you seen him use?

you know your shit... what do you think about this specimin?

If the year was 1980, this man would be top 10 Olympia.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
you know your shit... what do you think about this specimin?

If the year was 1980, this man would be top 10 Olympia.

If I had to guess I'd say he was using something.

ozman

• Getbig IV
all creatine

io856

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I doubt he's natural, but if he wants to tell people he is, then fine.

io856

Why go from being an exceptional (top 3) if not the greatest natural bodybuilder to a top 20 Nationals competitor?
 ;D

Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Suspension closer to competition
Oral steroids
Nandrolone short esters
HGH

These are all things he is very familiar with.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
many young Bbers come to message boards and tell the same lies they do in real life - that it's all about their hard work and dedication, etc.

They bullchit their way thru mayhem and bbing.com with no worries.  They report anyone who calls them liars.  We don't need that type of negativity.

Getbig keeps it real.  About once a month, we see a top state level physique come here talking about how he did it all with egg whites and stuff he bought from GNC.

Look, everyone at the top uses.  We don't care about that.  howard does, but the rest of us do not.  We do care if you piss in the wind and tell us its raining.

Just be a top bodybuilding - as you obviously are - and have a great career.  Don't get into a pissing match with anonymous folks on a board about how natty you are.  Judges read getbig, and they don't like to see that shit either.  Be a bodybuilder.  Not a liar.